Author Topic: man these fuckin' mormans  (Read 241 times)

GoodLuvn169

man these fuckin' mormans
« on: March 30, 2004, 08:06:44 PM »
at this point i got a real problem with the morman church, not individual mormans.  their church keeps sendin thier fucking imp missionarries over to my fuckin house and botherin the hell outta us.  they hold grudges against former members.  my father was raised a morman, but married a catholic, and supposedly it aint right in their religion to do that.  so they come by like 5 times a month, one time they banged on the windows and fucking threw a bible at us, they also give singles ads to my father even after being married to my mother for 17 years  its fucked up, when will this cult leave us alone >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.

Trauma-san

Re:man these fuckin' mormans
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 08:24:37 PM »
Man, lol, that's messed up.  Call the police.  

Leroy

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 10:27:23 PM »
are u sure there not jahova witnesses lmao

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 05:57:18 AM »
Over here it's the Jehova's coming at the doors.
'May we enlighten you?'
'No need for it,we've got lamps allready!'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

smerlus

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 06:21:02 AM »
just fuck with them ba....do crazy shit for them to leave you alone.... every time i get one of the bastard sales people on the phone, i hurry up and think of a short skit...

like one time i answered the phone and the guy did his little introduction...i was like "hold up, i'm almost done" and i started making noises like i was forcing out a shit...i was mumbling about how potato skins always mess me up....the guy was like "ummm sir, you want me to let you go?" i told him to hold on some more, flushed the toilet like for time and was like "Man it's not going down....it kinda looks like mud...you ever take a dump like that?" and the guy hung up on me.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 08:56:43 AM »
^HAHAHAHA^

-KIDRENEGADE-

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2004, 04:13:44 PM »
at this point i got a real problem with the morman church, not individual mormans.  their church keeps sendin thier fucking imp missionarries over to my fuckin house and botherin the hell outta us.  they hold grudges against former members.  my father was raised a morman, but married a catholic, and supposedly it aint right in their religion to do that.  so they come by like 5 times a month, one time they banged on the windows and fucking threw a bible at us, they also give singles ads to my father even after being married to my mother for 17 years  its fucked up, when will this cult leave us alone >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(.

LOL!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2004, 04:25:35 PM »
^^Are you like retarded?

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2004, 08:49:11 PM »
^^Are you like retarded?

No! Are You?,you laughed out loud why can't I huh?!Talking about calling the police,I'd throw the fucker back at them!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2004, 09:01:55 PM »
^^Are you like retarded?

No! Are You?,you laughed out loud why can't I huh?!Talking about calling the police,I'd throw the fucker back at them!

No, because you posted with just "LOL!" in my other thread about the Palestinian boy, as well...

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 09:20:51 PM »
^^Are you like retarded?

No, because you posted with just "LOL!" in my other thread about the Palestinian boy, as well...

If theres education in that country then he should know better if not who cares its still funny!