Author Topic: Scarin' Yall To Death  (Read 650 times)

MANBEARPIG.

• Habitual Line-Stepper
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re:Scarin' Yall To Death
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2004, 11:21:39 PM »
Know what else is incredible?  The fact that the Rock keeps getting movie roles...ASTOUNDING.

btw

It is something to think about tho trauma, I know I didn't say it earlier but this is a real thought-provoking thread.

-KIDRENEGADE-

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2004, 01:17:49 PM »
Somethin that trips me out: Nothingness :o

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2004, 09:15:55 PM »
Somethin that trips me out: Nothingness :o

it is what it is
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2004, 03:07:15 AM »
Yeah trauma, good post, to say the least. I have thought about this a lot too, how we are just small pieces of life operating on a huge planet controlled by god knows who (no pun intended). Its a pretty scary thought that the universe is so huge, and we are so small, and our lives so short and fragile (i couldn't think of a better word). One little thing goes wrong and it's all over. That's where nothingness kicks in, whether it's precipitated by a brick falling on your head, a clot in an artery, an increased blood flow to your brain, a stray bullet, an indended bullet, a car crash, or whatever. It's pretty fucked up if u really think about it. Not actually scary, but it's not fair.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2004, 04:32:55 AM »
Every creature is said not to reach far beyond a 500 million heartbeat number in his lifetime,according to the model.

This does explain why people who experience lots of stress or are professional sporters usually die at young age...they waste (yes,waste) too many heartbeats with their highly active and exhausting activities.

It also explains why small warmblooded animals,such as shrews or hummingbirds, that have an incredibly active lifestyle,die so soon. (in our view,at least)

of course,it's possible for your heart to fail for some reason before you reach the 500 million count.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..