Author Topic: Scarin' Yall To Death  (Read 916 times)

Trauma-san

Scarin' Yall To Death
« on: March 30, 2004, 09:10:36 PM »
I'll bet you thought it would be something political.

I've been thinking lately about how fragile we all are.  Now, a lot of you don't believe in God, but this makes me believe in him even more.  Think about this.

The ONLY thing stopping us from dying, is our vital organs, like for instance, our heart.  Now, our heart is a muscle, that non-stop, from the day we were born, has beat.  It twitches every second or so, and pumps blood through our body.  No matter what, it twitches every second, never misses a beat, we don't control it, I wouldn't know how to get my heart to do anything If I tried.  If it were ever to stop, you'd die.  Simple as that.

Think about that, you'll trip out on it.  If your heart happens to stop right now... you will die.  All your plans will be gone, everything you've done until now will be finished, any loose ends you have will forever stay untied, all becuase of one little tiny problem: your heart stopped working.  

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Scarin' Yall To Death
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2004, 09:21:39 PM »
what does this have to do with Bush? ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2004, 09:21:44 PM »
actually that doesnt really trip me out...what trips me out is this...its the same idea but different organ...think about how things like our arms and legs work...how do we move them? i mean...really what is it that makes us do that? what gives us the energy...everything else in the universe (that isnt plant or animal) needs an external source of energy whether it be solar or electrical...yet we can move using absolutely nothing.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2004, 09:23:38 PM »
actually that doesnt really trip me out...what trips me out is this...its the same idea but different organ...think about how things like our arms and legs work...how do we move them? i mean...really what is it that makes us do that? what gives us the energy...everything else in the universe (that isnt plant or animal) needs an external source of energy whether it be solar or electrical...yet we can move using absolutely nothing.

In a way we also rely on an outside source for energy; food we break that down into different smaller things then convert it to energy...what if we ran out of food ???

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2004, 09:25:17 PM »

In a way we also rely on an outside source for energy; food we break that down into different smaller things then convert it to energy...what if we ran out of food ???

this goes deeper than you think....you're right...our bodies break down food to give us the energy to live day to day...but what gives our bodies the energy to break down that food into energy?

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2004, 09:29:18 PM »

this goes deeper than you think....you're right...our bodies break down food to give us the energy to live day to day...but what gives our bodies the energy to break down that food into energy?

when we're in our womb and before the our body functions on it's own, we are given energy through what our mother eats...we are sustained this way all the way until child birth where we are then given food orally.

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2004, 09:40:07 PM »

when we're in our womb and before the our body functions on it's own, we are given energy through what our mother eats...we are sustained this way all the way until child birth where we are then given food orally.

that still doesnt explain where our body gets the energy to break the food down.

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2004, 09:43:44 PM »
yes it does....we're being nurished even before we exist....we're pretty much apart of our mothers body.....energy from food is what makes us live....there's not another secret source of energy that we all of a sudden syphon out of the air to allow us to eat once we are born

Leroy

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2004, 09:58:16 PM »
i know a person who skipped a heart beat! my friend did in football he went all crayzie and collapsed and took him away but hes fine now he just cant move and run alot n shit

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2004, 05:15:28 AM »
"He's fine now, he just can't move"

LOL

I'm serious, though.  Think how fragile we are.  If one little fucking thing goes wrong, we're goners.  Look @ people that are like 80, they've went all that time, without their heart stopping, lol... it just trips me out.  

smerlus

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2004, 06:23:46 AM »
it's not scary at all, it's life...same thing applies to almost any part of your body....imagine your brain stop working, imagine if you forgot how to breath...imagine if your kidneys failed....

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2004, 11:20:36 AM »
It's true, I feel that way, Death lurks at every corner. The craziest story I heard was this guy my Dad worked with. He woke up around 5-6 AM to go to work, and he had a rash out of nowhere. Thought nothing of it, until about 3 in the afternoon. He went to the hospital, and by 5:30 he was dead. Flesh-eating virus of some sort. It's crazy, out of nowhere.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2004, 11:28:28 AM »
the only thing i wonder about is how old are some of these diseases? it seem as technology gets better we "find" new diseases...i wonder if some of these are products of our scientific exploration....(i know a few are) or if they've been around since the dawn of man

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2004, 11:55:23 AM »
the only thing i wonder about is how old are some of these diseases? it seem as technology gets better we "find" new diseases...i wonder if some of these are products of our scientific exploration....(i know a few are) or if they've been around since the dawn of man

They're probably variations of other viruses caused by the change in the world, like pollutions and so on.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2004, 12:03:22 PM »
dont get how you can be that amazed about such a simple thing lmao
I just hit a keyboard a couple of times and in the same moment ppl all over the globe can read it  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you told someone something like that like 50 years ago, he'd whooped your ass.
but now, nothing is special or so fantastic in it, noone makes a thread about how amazing that is. it's all logical, no god behind it.
just transfer that onto the whole human body stuff.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin