Author Topic: Scarin' Yall To Death  (Read 915 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Scarin' Yall To Death
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2004, 12:06:52 PM »
dont get how you can be that amazed about such a simple thing lmao
I just hit a keyboard a couple of times and in the same moment ppl all over the globe can read it  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, that's fucking crazy to me too. It's amazing the progress we've made as a society.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2004, 12:15:20 PM »
it's all alien technology  :P

honestly it is amazing that most of the stuff we have now was just a dream 100 years ago

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2004, 01:05:52 PM »
so for the fact that our heart beats, there is a god?...

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2004, 08:38:41 PM »
it's not scary at all, it's life...same thing applies to almost any part of your body....imagine your brain stop working, imagine if you forgot how to breath...imagine if your kidneys failed....

That's the point.  I didn't say it scared me.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2004, 08:40:55 PM »
I just hit a keyboard a couple of times and in the same moment ppl all over the globe can read it  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you told someone something like that like 50 years ago, he'd whooped your ass.
but now, nothing is special or so fantastic in it, noone makes a thread about how amazing that is. it's all logical, no god behind it.
just transfer that onto the whole human body stuff.

No, you're just blind.  You accept shit like it's nothing, and under appreciate it.  What you just said, IS amazing.  I've thought about that, also.

For instance, you type something on the internet.  Science tells us that matter cannot be created out of nothing... however, what I just typed just replicated itself all over the internet, anybody can see it anywhere in the world.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2004, 08:42:15 PM »

See, that's fucking crazy to me too. It's amazing the progress we've made as a society.

EXACTLY! I'll never underestimate this shit.  I contemplate stuff like that all the time... it's truly amazing, miraculous shit.  Brain surgery.  Who was the first motherfucker to try that? How many people died? Now, if you need Brain Surgery, theres a high fucking probability it's going to succeed.  It's just amazing, miraculous shit.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2004, 08:46:15 PM »
so for the fact that our heart beats, there is a god?...

I'm not going to prove anything to you, you don't want to believe, or you would.  

To those who believe though, they look and see God everywhere.  To me, I find it amazing that we think we're all powerful and shit, and we're the most important thing in the universe, there is no creator above us or no father we were produced from, there's no one we answer to, but yet we're weak as fuck.  That tells me there is something greater out there.  

We live a fragile existance.  With the ways we poison and pollute our bodies, we shouldn't live as long as we do, but we do.  How? Why?  We can't even walk around or work for more than about 24 hours before we fall over from exaustion and have to rest... but while we sleep, nothing rests.  All of our muscles still function, our mind still functions, our heart still beats, but yet we still have to sleep?  Why? It's because it's there to remind us of our place, we're inferior, weakly adolescents who think we're the most important thing in the universe.... but every 24 hours we have to lay on our backs for 8 hours for no fucking reason.  

Just things to think about, if it isn't your scene fuck it

smerlus

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2004, 08:48:30 PM »
if you told someone something like that like 50 years ago, he'd whooped your ass.
but now, nothing is special or so fantastic in it, noone makes a thread about how amazing that is. it's all logical, no god behind it.

No, you're just blind.  You accept shit like it's nothing, and under appreciate it.  What you just said, IS amazing.  I've thought about that, also.

For instance, you type something on the internet.  Science tells us that matter cannot be created out of nothing... however, what I just typed just replicated itself all over the internet, anybody can see it anywhere in the world.  

you're not creating matter when you type. all you're doing is converting text into 1's and 0's, transmitting that through your internet connection and storing them on a magnetic disk...if they were matter, i would be able to pick them off the screen

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2004, 03:23:53 AM »

Look Trauma. Normal is not what's not amazing, but what's common.
So, if in your opinon like everything is amazing, then amazing things are normal. ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2004, 06:57:36 AM »
I'll bet you thought it would be something political.

I've been thinking lately about how fragile we all are.  Now, a lot of you don't believe in God, but this makes me believe in him even more.  Think about this.

The ONLY thing stopping us from dying, is our vital organs, like for instance, our heart.  Now, our heart is a muscle, that non-stop, from the day we were born, has beat.  It twitches every second or so, and pumps blood through our body.  No matter what, it twitches every second, never misses a beat, we don't control it, I wouldn't know how to get my heart to do anything If I tried.  If it were ever to stop, you'd die.  Simple as that.

Think about that, you'll trip out on it.  If your heart happens to stop right now... you will die.  All your plans will be gone, everything you've done until now will be finished, any loose ends you have will forever stay untied, all becuase of one little tiny problem: your heart stopped working.  

Nice thread Trauma...  People have to ask themselves who they think is providing maitenance and sustaining their body temperature at 98 degree's?   That if you went off just 2 or 3 degree's to your normal body temperature you would be sick.  Think about that.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2004, 10:21:39 PM »
Know what else is incredible?  The fact that the Rock keeps getting movie roles...ASTOUNDING.

btw

It is something to think about tho trauma, I know I didn't say it earlier but this is a real thought-provoking thread.

-KIDRENEGADE-

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2004, 01:17:49 PM »
Somethin that trips me out: Nothingness :o

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2004, 09:15:55 PM »
Somethin that trips me out: Nothingness :o

it is what it is
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2004, 03:07:15 AM »
Yeah trauma, good post, to say the least. I have thought about this a lot too, how we are just small pieces of life operating on a huge planet controlled by god knows who (no pun intended). Its a pretty scary thought that the universe is so huge, and we are so small, and our lives so short and fragile (i couldn't think of a better word). One little thing goes wrong and it's all over. That's where nothingness kicks in, whether it's precipitated by a brick falling on your head, a clot in an artery, an increased blood flow to your brain, a stray bullet, an indended bullet, a car crash, or whatever. It's pretty fucked up if u really think about it. Not actually scary, but it's not fair.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2004, 04:32:55 AM »
Every creature is said not to reach far beyond a 500 million heartbeat number in his lifetime,according to the model.

This does explain why people who experience lots of stress or are professional sporters usually die at young age...they waste (yes,waste) too many heartbeats with their highly active and exhausting activities.

It also explains why small warmblooded animals,such as shrews or hummingbirds, that have an incredibly active lifestyle,die so soon. (in our view,at least)

of course,it's possible for your heart to fail for some reason before you reach the 500 million count.

Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..