Author Topic: Question For Lincoln and Tech  (Read 157 times)

Suga Foot

Question For Lincoln and Tech
« on: March 31, 2004, 09:45:14 PM »
I notice you both are waaaaay into American politics, but are both Canadian.  My question is, do you follow Canadian Politics?  Cuz there is PLENTY to bitch about right in your own backyard, and you can actually do something about it.  

infinite59

Re:Question For Lincoln and Tech
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 06:32:31 AM »
What's so bad about Canada?  

From what I've read their media isn't as deeply rooted in smut of sensationalism as is America.  People don't fear one another; and their government is not driven towards war.

Woodrow

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 11:47:26 AM »
What's so bad about Canada?  

From what I've read their media isn't as deeply rooted in smut of sensationalism as is America.  People don't fear one another; and their government is not driven towards war.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 11:47:42 AM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 12:40:53 PM »
I notice you both are waaaaay into American politics, but are both Canadian.  My question is, do you follow Canadian Politics?  Cuz there is PLENTY to bitch about right in your own backyard, and you can actually do something about it.  

I follow Canadian politics very closely, I'd talk about it on here but I doubt many would care. Canadian politics are in a sad state today.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 03:36:41 PM »
I follow all sorts of politics, adon. the american politics i follow, because if u have a passion for politics, are from the middle east, but live in north america, i think pretty much it is a responsibility to follow it. decisions made in washington affect the entire world.

im deep in the canadian game too, i just didnt think there was any interest in it here, like Lincoln said. But you know its alot less exciting, but shit where does the list start?

the current sponsorship scandal
sad state of our military
the canadian govts illegal seizure and deportation of 15-20 Muslims recently
(all on bullshit charges, none of which had any legal credence)
the conservative party- i dont agree with Harper, But i like him, strong willed man, natural politicians, policy wonk....fuck a Stronach (she was sexy tho)

im really hopin Layton can turn the NDP around.....but u know, in the end, I feel very alienated in the Canadian system, no parties truly represent my views.
On social issues, Im as conservative as they come, but I agree with NDP fiscal policies and foreign policies. so i dunno.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 07:35:05 PM »
the conservative party- i dont agree with Harper, But i like him, strong willed man, natural politicians, policy wonk....fuck a Stronach (she was sexy tho)
All very good topics. I was disgusted when I read that stuff about the Muslims. And, for anyone who cares, if the election is in the fall I'll be voting Conservative. I really like Harper personally.  And I agree, Stronach was sexy  ;) ;D.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 09:16:06 PM »
All very good topics. I was disgusted when I read that stuff about the Muslims. And, for anyone who cares, if the election is in the fall I'll be voting Conservative. I really like Harper personally.  And I agree, Stronach was sexy  ;) ;D.

lol, she's a milf.  My family is very involved in the Conservative party.  I almost got to meet Belinda.  That woulda been dope.  I went to a lunch last year when the PC party was having their leadership campaign.  I got to meet all the candidates, aswell as Joe Clark, that was pretty cool.  I think the conservative party is what Canada needs right now.  If for nothing else than a change from the Liberals.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 12:06:13 PM »

lol, she's a milf.  My family is very involved in the Conservative party.  I almost got to meet Belinda.  That woulda been dope.  I went to a lunch last year when the PC party was having their leadership campaign.  I got to meet all the candidates, aswell as Joe Clark, that was pretty cool.  I think the conservative party is what Canada needs right now.  If for nothing else than a change from the Liberals.

Yeah that's pretty cool about your family into politics.

Canada definetly needs a break from the Liberals, look at how long we've had a Liberal government (10 years) and the last Conservative government wa really short.

Paris