Author Topic: My 50 Cent Thread (No Hating)  (Read 606 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re:My 50 Cent Thread (No Hating)
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2004, 03:15:55 PM »
50 b dope......noone claimin he rakim, he duz what he duz, and as long as homie doin it good i aint gon be fussed......

his next album will tell how good he really is though.....it aint never easy to follow up a big hitter, homie went multi plat with opener, lets see what his next joint duz, music wise n units wise

peace

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2004, 04:12:47 PM »
lets see what his next joint duz, music wise n units wise

yeah im kinda interested to see how his next album does as far as units...because 50 lost a lot of fans when he dropped GRODT and he also gained a lot...i have a feeling he gained more than he lost and will still sell tons more albums.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2004, 06:24:08 AM »
^^ that's why i'd say it's pretty clever. he quoted jay and kinda gave his words a different meaning

i wouldnt call it clever at all...i mean when jay says "lyrically i wanna be like talib kweli" or whatever and talib twisted that around...i thought wow...thats kinda unoriginal.

yup, Talib's line is unoriginal. but 50 kinda showed how jay's own line can be used against jay, which ain't the same. fuck it, i just like that line

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2004, 11:43:33 AM »
yeah, it was a clever line, followed by a mediocre one, u can find that in many of his songs...ain't like he never wrote a clever line

"If I shoot you, I'm famous
you shoot me, you brainless, you said it yourself"

that for example was a pretty clever line too, but it's followed by

"I'm slick enough to twist your lines and send them back at you
Swift enough to snatch the mack and pop that at you"

...which takes it back to mediocrity. nuthin new

he just twisted jay-z's words around...i wouldnt call that clever.

oh and max...how am i a tq dickrider? i dont post about tq, im not even signed up for the tq message boards? and i rarely listen to my tq cds...i dont even have any tq on my computer right now?
^^ that's why i'd say it's pretty clever. he quoted jay and kinda gave his words a different meaning

i wouldnt call it clever at all...i mean when jay says "lyrically i wanna be like talib kweli" or whatever and talib twisted that around...i thought wow...thats kinda unoriginal.

yup, Talib's line is unoriginal. but 50 kinda showed how jay's own line can be used against jay, which ain't the same. fuck it, i just like that line

Actually Jay said "Look, if I shoot you I'm brainless but, you shoot me Your famous What's a nigga to do...." So the word's have the same meaning. All he did was show his first person view of the other man pointing the gun. When they were facing each other.... I think that is unoriginal... But the line is still hot
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."