Author Topic: i've had enuff....  (Read 525 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
i've had enuff....
« on: April 01, 2004, 03:57:45 PM »
well after 3 or 4 years of kickin it on here, ima have 2 throw in tha towel....im outta here....it was fun while it lasted....but all u self-centered assholes bother me too much....im here for 10 minutes everyday and y'all ruin my day every time....I HAVE A LIFE! OK? U ALL DO NOT....no one with a life gets on message boards.....shit, I'm finally bout 2 start makin some real money in this music shit and my reputation is on tha line and I can't have U punk muthafucaz ruin that 4 me.....I ain't no fake muthafuca.....I'm a man by all means and have stood my ground all my life even if it meant death.....U people are ruining my life....BYE.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:i've had enuff....
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 04:01:03 PM »
lates homie ima do da same too once i get this record shit done and put my tracks on the racks 8)

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 04:05:26 PM »
Wow.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 05:13:54 PM »
You let a message board ruin your life? Damn dude, that's pretty sad...I remember you used to say "I don't see how you can let a message board get to you in that way, you just need to learn how to seperate"...I actually thought that was one of the smartest things you've ever said, but so long for that...PeACe

BL7

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 05:20:24 PM »
*Waits for someone to say "he'll be back, they always come back"*

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2004, 05:33:37 PM »
he'll be back...they always come back  ;D

for real exactly what nik said...damn rod u let message boards ruin your day? thats messed up.

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2004, 05:45:37 PM »
Yo Rod you should stay Dawg... don't let a few busta's on here fuck with ya like that, you're one of the realest posters on here man...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2004, 05:46:32 PM »
i bet he's just fuckin w/ us for april fools day

smerlus

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2004, 05:55:22 PM »
well after 3 or 4 years of kickin it on here, ima have 2 throw in tha towel....im outta here....it was fun while it lasted....but all u self-centered assholes bother me too much....im here for 10 minutes everyday and y'all ruin my day every time....I HAVE A LIFE! OK? U ALL DO NOT....no one with a life gets on message boards.....shit, I'm finally bout 2 start makin some real money in this music shit and my reputation is on tha line and I can't have U punk muthafucaz ruin that 4 me.....I ain't no fake muthafuca.....I'm a man by all means and have stood my ground all my life even if it meant death.....U people are ruining my life....BYE.

damn you sound like one of my ex girl friends....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2004, 06:01:37 PM »
LMAO! "YOU PEOPLE ARE RUINING MY LIFE!"...I really hope it was a joke.

JTSimon

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2004, 06:05:46 PM »

This fag has 5425 post and he's talking shit  :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2004, 06:08:33 PM »
^^it's probably an April Fools Joke.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2004, 06:13:41 PM »
^^it's probably an April Fools Joke.

LMAO

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2004, 06:16:16 PM »

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2004, 06:34:14 PM »
U just mad cuzz I got U....punk ass muthafuca....I got a G sayin U wouldn't say im a fag 2 my face..........

lol I can't believe how many years some of y'all known me and still believed I was serious....U should kno wat kind of person I am by now....

I clown on any muthafuca dat lets a message board be a FACTOR in their life....even if I was tha most famous muthafuca on this planet, I'd still come and say wassup when I could....cmon now....this was a spoof, how many doods have came on here and said they are sicc of U self-centered assholes and that they are out of here? lmao, if I had $1 for everytime doods did that....

ayy Bez, thanx for tha PM....good lookin out bro....lol

COMING IN 2008.