Author Topic: Some powerful pics  (Read 434 times)

JTSimon

Some powerful pics
« on: April 01, 2004, 05:58:02 PM »
Add Yahoo New Photos to your favorites  ;) for all kinds of photos.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=index2&cid=702

Maher Walweel carries his 7-year-old son Khaled as the mother of the boy Lina, left, is comforted by a relative shortly after the boy was shot dead in Nablus/Palestine Saturday.

Palestinian masked gunmen march during the funeral of Hamas spiritual leader Sheik Ahmed Yassin in Gaza City.

Abdel Aziz Rantisi, centre, listens to a bodyguard as he sits in the mourning tent for late Hamas spiritual leader Sheik Ahmed Yassin, in Gaza City, Wednesday.

Palestinian demonstrators argue with Israeli soldiers during a protest in the West Bank village of Bitounia March 30, 2004. Thousands of Palestinians attended protests in the West Bank and Gaza Strip to commemorate the 28th anniversary of Land Day. Land Day marks the series of clashes between Israeli Arabs and Israeli police that erupted on March 30, 1976 when Israeli Arabs protested the Israeli government's confiscation of Arab land.

Women supporters of the Prosperous Justice Party (PKS), one of Indonesia's most conservative Islamist parties, take a break from rallying to pray at Jakarta's main stadium March 30, 2004.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Some powerful pics
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2004, 06:06:40 PM »

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2004, 06:19:33 PM »
^They are doing what they got to do.

Same goes for Fallujah, Iraq.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2004, 06:20:27 PM by Max Powers »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2004, 09:21:45 PM »

And so are Israelis... ::)

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2004, 09:27:30 PM »

Look at this... Horrible.

JTSimon

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2004, 05:34:47 AM »

And so are Israelis... ::)

Yup stealing land and using the Holocaust as an excuse with welfare from the United States  ;)

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2004, 04:59:37 PM »
Man.....thats just plain old sad and disgusting out of all of those pictures this one bothers me the most

Just imagine this being your little brother or even your son

WHY the FUCK do those heartless bastards have to involve the kids?

YEAH OK NIK ISRAEL HAS AN ARMY RIGHT?

well that means they have guns and everything so why would they go out there and shoot a kid?

then you say, yeah but their fighting terrorists, yeah ok dude, kids are terrorists now ::)

now im not saying its ok for palestinians to go suicide bomb the israeli's but they dont have guns, so if their gonna do damage its in a surrouding, and whoevers there is going, they dont go and target kids.

israeli army disgusts me, and stop posting those same stupid pics in the all these threads when something comes up relating to the israeli army, those pics dont justify palestinian kids dying
« Last Edit: April 02, 2004, 05:00:20 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2004, 06:29:55 PM »

WHY the FUCK do those heartless bastards have to involve the kids?
then you say, yeah but their fighting terrorists, yeah ok dude, kids are terrorists now ::)
Dude... You have NO idea who's involving the "Kids" Where did that pic come from? How did that child die? You see a pic and get all riled up.

Who's involving the kids?

You can sure as hell bet thats not an Isreali child

Here's a picture of what Hamas does with people "Suspected" of collabrating with Isreal.

Once again, this guy was SUSPECTED of being a collaborator.

well that means they have guns and everything so why would they go out there and shoot a kid?

Do you really think that the Isreali soldiers go in and aim for children? Do you think that's their mission? Unlike the palestinians, Isreal tries to kill only the terrorists. They are at war, and horrible things happen, but if you think they do it on purpose, you're just plain brainwashed.

now im not saying its ok for palestinians to go suicide bomb the israeli's but they dont have guns, so if their gonna do damage its in a surrouding, and whoevers there is going, they dont go and target kids.
You really show your ignorance about the conflict over there with this part. The Palestinians don't have guns?

Nope... No guns whatsoever.
Here's a video of their "No guns"
http://www.gamla.org.il/mishpat2.mpg

israeli army disgusts me, and stop posting those same stupid pics in the all these threads when something comes up relating to the israeli army, those pics dont justify palestinian kids dying
How does one side of violence "disgust" you but you excuse another side? You're VASTLY mistaken about this issue man...

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2004, 07:13:00 PM »
im not going to argue because this argument can go on for days and weeks and months and years and decades like it has with the israeli's and the palestinians, but from what ive seen this is it, so yeah i dont like what i see, i think since israel has more power they should be the ones to be the bigger side and do more about it. but whatever im out, i said what i had to, no more posts from me in here.

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 08:32:57 AM »

Have you ever thought these kids represent the future  ;)

Throwback

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2004, 09:02:31 AM »

Palestinian masked gunmen march during the funeral of Hamas spiritual leader Sheik Ahmed Yassin in Gaza City.

this pic is so scary..

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2004, 09:44:23 AM »

this pic is so scary..

Lets throw NIk in the middle of them, lol  8) oh wait i quit smoking  :)

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2004, 10:42:54 AM »
im not going to argue because this argument can go on for days and weeks and months and years and decades like it has with the israeli's and the palestinians, but from what ive seen this is it, so yeah i dont like what i see, i think since israel has more power they should be the ones to be the bigger side and do more about it. but whatever im out, i said what i had to, no more posts from me in here.

Translation: I loose.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2004, 10:43:25 AM »
Englewood > Doggy

Doggystylin

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 10:54:14 AM »

Translation: I loose.

OR, maybe you will learn how to spell lose right and then realize that i dont want to post anymore and argue with you because its pointless, why? because your too hard headed to even try to understand anyone elses argument so the argument would go on and on and on like it has been with you and all these other idiots on here, who like to waste their time and argue for no reason

and then we have Judge Elior here..... ::)