Author Topic: Some powerful pics  (Read 433 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Some powerful pics
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2004, 10:58:05 AM »
Dude, you got schooled on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, and then you come back making excuses...Come back when you can argue Engle's point...You obviously don't know shit about debating.

Doggystylin

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2004, 11:03:34 AM »
no see, your just as hard headed and ignorant as engel, so you wouldnt understand what im saying, so you just like to say i lost and i got schooled, ok then idiot, who looks like the bigger idiot. tech and trauma who come on here writing pages and pages and still dont get anything across to the other side or me who says fuck it im not gonna bother wasting time with you clowns. [notice i didnt put a question mark]

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2004, 11:12:06 AM »
but whatever im out, i said what i had to, no more posts from me in here.
OR, maybe you will learn how to spell lose right and then realize that i dont want to post anymore and argue with you because its pointless, why? because your too hard headed to even try to understand anyone elses argument so the argument would go on and on and on like it has been with you and all these other idiots on here, who like to waste their time and argue for no reason

and then we have Judge Elior here..... ::)

If you had as much to drink as I did last night, you'd be spelling funny as well.

Why is it pointless to argue for something you believe in? I'm hard headed, but you haven't provided any evidence to sway my opinion at all. You got your panties in a bunch and started crying about a pic that you don't know anything about. You excused one side of violence, and then went on to condemn other violence. Yet... Somehow... I'm the idiot. Go figure.

From your posts, it's clear you don't know shit about the conflict, but somehow you feel like you need to comment on it. You shoulda stopped when you said you were gonna. You're just digging yourself a deeper hole.

I argue on here because it keeps me sharp and it keeps me honest. It's fun for me because I like to learn and understand current events. So sue me.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 11:13:24 AM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »
no see, your just as hard headed and ignorant as engel, so you wouldnt understand what im saying, so you just like to say i lost and i got schooled, ok then idiot, who looks like the bigger idiot. tech and trauma who come on here writing pages and pages and still dont get anything across to the other side or me who says fuck it im not gonna bother wasting time with you clowns. [notice i didnt put a question mark]

Like Engle said, why is it pointless to argue for something you believe in?

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2004, 12:11:23 PM »
you both must be incredibly stupid because i answered that question more than once in this very thread

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2004, 12:17:32 PM »
you both must be incredibly stupid because i answered that question more than once in this very thread

It's not pointless...I'm sure what Engel posted changed your mind to a certain extent on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2004, 12:22:28 PM »
ignorant as engel..
So now I'm ignorant? Man, I thought you were an OK guy untill you went and wrote that.

Let's not talk about ignorance ok? You've brought nothing to the table in this discussion but whining and bitching. Do me a favor, and do some reading about current events so you can bring something positive to the table in these type of discussions. As of now, you're just wasting my time and effort and cluttering up the board.

I'm gonna review this postfor you:

1.) One moron posts a bunch of pics to try and get people riled up.

2.) He Is successfull. You act all angry over a picture and say some backwards shit excusing one side of violence and then saying another form is bad.
You also say:
WHY the FUCK do those heartless bastards have to involve the kids?

You also say:
now im not saying its ok for palestinians to go suicide bomb the israeli's but they dont have guns,

those pics dont justify palestinian kids dying

3.) I prove you wrong on all points.
-I show you that the palestinians invlove children MUCH more than the isreali's do. I provide proof
-You say they don't have guns. I prove you wrong.
-I try and explain to you that the Isreali's don't intentionally target childern, but the same can't be said for the Palestinians.

4.) You try and back out of the thread by saying arguing is pointless.

5.) I call you on it telling you that you lost the arguemnt and anybody with basic reasoning skills and half a understanding of the isr/pal conflict can see that.

6.) You trip out and start calling people ignorant.

Take a look back and see who's the ignorant one you dunce.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 12:22:54 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Woodrow

« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2004, 12:25:22 PM »

So you see it as stupid that people have an intelligent discussion and debate?

What a sorry life you must lead.

Last time I checked, this board had over 5,000 members. Sure Trauma may not change Tech's mind with his posts, but what about the 4,999 other members on the board?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 12:25:35 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2004, 01:00:46 PM »
MAN this pisses me off i just wrote a long ass essay and it didnt post, ohwell ill make it shorter

So now I'm ignorant? Man, I thought you were an OK guy untill you went and wrote that.

OK engel, answer me this, have you ever read a post of tech's or anyone who was disagreeing with you and said hey maybe this guy is actually right? well i have never seen anything like that, its like you dont WANT to even try to accept anyone else's views. and i am just judging on what i have seen, and that is why i called you ignorant.

OK, when I post in here and i see that the opposing side is just coming at me with insults and attacking my side with typical disrespectful comments, it just really frustrates me.

So you see it as stupid that people have an intelligent discussion and debate?

NO, I think it is stupid to debate with others when this board is a bunch of huge egos gathered together to just rip eachother apart with disrespecful opposing views, instead of an intelectual debate.

So really I'm a guy who doesnt like to post something when it isnt going to effect anyone and make them think about their ways and views, and instead they just take a glance at it and rip it apart with disrespect. ITS ALL NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE ENERGY! and i dont get down with that.

Well yeah you said theres others, but be honest, not many others get effected, many people stick to their views and are going to stay with their view and consider everyone else wrong because of all the ego's in here. In every thread theres always a jackass who has to ruin it. and i dont appreciate that.

That is why i find it pointless to carry on further

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2004, 01:25:43 PM »

NO, I think it is stupid to debate with others when this board is a bunch of huge egos gathered together to just rip eachother apart with disrespecful opposing views, instead of an intelectual debate.

So really I'm a guy who doesnt like to post something when it isnt going to effect anyone and make them think about their ways and views, and instead they just take a glance at it and rip it apart with disrespect. ITS ALL NOTHING BUT NEGATIVE ENERGY! and i dont get down with that.

Well yeah you said theres others, but be honest, not many others get effected, many people stick to their views and are going to stay with their view and consider everyone else wrong because of all the ego's in here. In every thread theres always a jackass who has to ruin it. and i dont appreciate that.

That is why i find it pointless to carry on further

Didn't you just call Engle out on his spelling?

Woodrow

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2004, 01:46:26 PM »
OK engel, answer me this, have you ever read a post of tech's or anyone who was disagreeing with you and said hey maybe this guy is actually right? well i have never seen anything like that, its like you dont WANT to even try to accept anyone else's views. and i am just judging on what i have seen, and that is why i called you ignorant.
So know you know what I'm thinking and how I'm feeling? Internet Super powers! I have my positions and Tech has his. Do I think his positions are wrong? Yes. Why? Because I've done my research on the topics we are discussing and I formed an educated opinion. Tech has done his research and he formed his opinions. When Tech shows me something that contradicts the research I've done, I take it into account and either
A: Accept the evidence,
B: Refute the evidence.
I still have my opinions on the subject we are discussing, but to say that I don't accept anybody else’s views is just plain wrong.

OK, when I post in here and i see that the opposing side is just coming at me with insults and attacking my side with typical disrespectful comments, it just really frustrates me.
Take a look at this thread. Who was the first to insult? YOU! You attacked NIK with your first post in this thread. You've got some fucked up logic regarding this issue...

See, You're brining your ego into this. I post up factual evidence. Ego's have nothing to do with that.

Once again, Who cast the first stone in this thread? Also, debating isn't negative energy. I never disrespected you, I only said that you didn't know anything about the current conflict. Is it true? I think so.

So now you know how all 5,000 people on this board act and feel? I guess it's those internet super powers again.

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2004, 01:56:39 PM »
yeah it must be my super powers

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2004, 02:15:41 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2004, 02:33:26 PM »
^^LMAO

Doggystylin