Author Topic: Most Overrated Rapper  (Read 708 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re:Most Overrated Rapper
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2004, 07:12:06 AM »
shit...lol...how come people still think Jay-Z is overrated, one of the most unic
flowes ever (see how them r.o.c newcomers always try to imitate it.), one of the dopest lyricists ever, mad mic charisma and tones of wit...man he deserves all the sucsess he gets.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2004, 11:27:12 AM »
shit...lol...how come people still think Jay-Z is overrated, one of the most unic
flowes ever (see how them r.o.c newcomers always try to imitate it.), one of the dopest lyricists ever, mad mic charisma and tones of wit...man he deserves all the sucsess he gets.

You just proved our point by callin' him "one of the dopest lyricists ever".

And did some dude up there say Rassy was overrated??

cjr

• Lil Geezy
  • jesus
« Reply #47 on: April 06, 2004, 04:29:25 PM »
[size=8]Lloyd Banks[/size]

siggyzbyED...........
« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 04:41:23 PM by cjr »

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 06, 2004, 06:55:29 PM »
jay z by far...though also biggie, snoop and of course outkast

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2004, 09:27:03 AM »

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2004, 10:10:53 AM »

You just proved our point by callin' him "one of the dopest lyricists ever".

And did some dude up there say Rassy was overrated??
I got that Rass album do you want it? btw I agree with the man Jay is ONE of the dopest lyricists of all time... But this is about most overated Rapper not overrated Lyricists
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2004, 10:23:13 AM »
Lloyd Banks? I recentlty read in XXL that he's one of 10 New York's finest mc's! And he has not put out one album! Now that's anticipation, fellas!
Jay Z is overrated, yes, but I have to give him respect for giving us some great tracks and, especially, for making listeners feel that he actually cares about us.
Most overrated? I'd have to go with 50 Cent. I do wish him the best of luck with his millions of dollars, but he just cannot rap. It's a disaster. But fantastic marketing makes up completly for his lack of talent.

The 50 cent lack of Talent is a suspect comet. 50 has some talent, he's just not as dope as most people say he is. There is still room for much improvment. I hope is next album is dope. I really liked about 8/21 songs on GRODT. The others felt like fillers. But those eight were good even great depending on opinion.... But as far as Fantastic marketing. No, he went on tour when his album came out. He was in places that hip hop usually doesn't sell well in. Then in summer he went on tour with Jay-Z. Tours always push up your sells. Doggystyle tour made Suge knight some real money... HardKnoc life tour Jay, Dmx, Red & Methods sales have never came close to being higher. Eminem tours alot too. other than that I argee with you!
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."