Author Topic: Most Overrated producer/DJ  (Read 616 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Most Overrated producer/DJ
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2004, 09:39:16 AM »
Necro(Only liked by Juggalos)
Swizz Beats(Mr. Follow Trends)
Battlecat(there's only so many times he can sample Zapp)

1. didn't know i'm a juggalo

2. kinda true, but it ain't like he gets THAT much props, at least not from people i know, and he's decent

3. lol word, forgot about him, he did sum tight shit tho

Kanye West

i know about the big hype, but explain this. i'm really feelin 95% of his beats

and as for timbo and prim, i do believe cuttin in samples like he does is hard, but also i think after 15 years of doin that it ain't that challengin no more, so even tho i feel almost all of primo's beats i got respect for timbo cause he keeps tryin out new shit and primo don't really

Live-N-Die-N-LA

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2004, 12:15:23 PM »
Lil Jon hands down.

azn_h0ney

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2004, 12:19:44 PM »
Lil Jon hands down.

lil jons song r kinda the same...... i luv that song wid pitbull tho.... CULO! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cool :D

see.....its even in my siggy \/ \/ \/ \/  ::)
BOO... :P

SGV

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2004, 01:58:25 PM »
NIK. Go to Atlanta and hit a club. When they throw on Lil Jon, tell me those cats are soft. LMAO @ this cat.

It's funny how you try so hard to be a backpacker. You obviously don't know shit about Lil Jon's true fan base. And you really don't know about Underground shit. Go to some Underground shows, then you'll learn.

RickTheJapper

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2004, 02:01:12 PM »
NIK. Go to Atlanta and hit a club. When they throw on Lil Jon, tell me those cats are soft. LMAO @ this cat.

It's funny how you try so hard to be a backpacker. You obviously don't know shit about Lil Jon's true fan base. And you really don't know about Underground shit. Go to some Underground shows, then you'll learn.

man i dun kno nuffin bout no lil jon...but i knew dis dude in da penn named big joey...nicca lived up to his name dats fo sho

i'll tell ya what though...in da clubs man...what really gets niggaz assez shakin...that brintay spearz toxic shit...nicca datz da bomb!

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2004, 04:48:38 PM »
DJ Clue.... P. Diddy.... Jermaine Dupri... Irv Gotti... It's a Four way Tie! ;D
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2004, 02:33:45 AM »

I try hard to be a backpacker? LMAO, you're such an idiot dude, Necro and Non-Phixion aren't even considered backpacker Hip-Hop...Please go learn your shit before you reply again, you fuckin' dickhead...I don't try hard to be anything, I love all sorts of Hip-Hop, and I'll school anyone on this board...I'm the most open-minded person when it comes to music...I can bump Warren G, then switch to some Immortal Tech, then bump some Outkast, and after that, I'll blast some Necro...Is that what you consider a wannabe backpacker? You idiot.

Kanye West

I like Kanye's production a lot, but people have been labeling him one of the greatest rap producers ever, and/or Hip-Hop's savior...Shit is starting to get on my nerves...But I know he's a dope producer, it's not as bad as the Lil Jon dickriders or anything.

Neji Huga

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2004, 01:52:13 PM »

I try hard to be a backpacker? LMAO, you're such an idiot dude, Necro and Non-Phixion aren't even considered backpacker Hip-Hop...Please go learn your shit before you reply again, you fuckin' dickhead...I don't try hard to be anything, I love all sorts of Hip-Hop, and I'll school anyone on this board...I'm the most open-minded person when it comes to music...I can bump Warren G, then switch to some Immortal Tech, then bump some Outkast, and after that, I'll blast some Necro...Is that what you consider a wannabe backpacker? You idiot.

Kanye West

I like Kanye's production a lot, but people have been labeling him one of the greatest rap producers ever, and/or Hip-Hop's savior...Shit is starting to get on my nerves...But I know he's a dope producer, it's not as bad as the Lil Jon dickriders or anything.
You said it yourself he's Dope... Your either helping or your hurting. btw The most orverrated not just over rated. That's why I named my top four. Everyone can name reasons why Lil Jon is overated. Most of them will sound like the reasons Clue is overated. Lil Jon comes with some hot beats, he jst makes sure all the tracks sound a like(Yeah, What, Okay,... Dj Clue, Desert Storm, Killumanati!!!)... P. Diddy samples other people's tracks that were hot about 5-10 years ago... Irv Gotti uses the same tracks he has given to other people for his people... JD jsut gives you One or Two hot tracks and pretends your album is tite while he rapes you as Executive Producer.... Then they get credit like the did something. >:(
My Train of Thought

"I Got 99 Problems. But, a Bitch ain't one...."

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2004, 01:57:28 PM »

Kanye West

You said it yourself he's Dope... Your either helping or your hurting. btw The most orverrated not just over rated. That's why I named my top four. Everyone can name reasons why Lil Jon is overated. Most of them will sound like the reasons Clue is overated. Lil Jon comes with some hot beats, he jst makes sure all the tracks sound a like(Yeah, What, Okay,... Dj Clue, Desert Storm, Killumanati!!!)... P. Diddy samples other people's tracks that were hot about 5-10 years ago... Irv Gotti uses the same tracks he has given to other people for his people... JD jsut gives you One or Two hot tracks and pretends your album is tite while he rapes you as Executive Producer.... Then they get credit like the did something. >:(

Kanye's hot, but people give him more credit than he deserves...Lil Jon is whack, all his beats sound the same, and they're all simple as hell to make...Irv Gotti sucks, P Diddy doesn't even produce, and JD isn't overrated, because I've never seen anyone give him any credit production-wise...PeACe