Author Topic: Fuck Dre  (Read 1211 times)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
Re:Fuck Dre
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2004, 03:46:17 AM »
He aint down with the westcoast anymore, he's down with whoever got the money. Let's move on.
Isn't Dr. working on an album to release this year?

Is him?

You sure?

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2004, 04:15:01 AM »
that some still respect Dre as the Goat for an Album more than a decade ago is plain ridiculous.

same for snoop ;)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2004, 04:41:03 AM »
you cant dj quik is better then dre.no way.when dre makes a beat evrybody sounds good on it.50 cent,snoop,xzibit,knoc...it is automaticly a great song.when quik makes a beat its not like that.that roscoe joint on his album sucked,new knoctrurnal song sucks.and dre can make laid back beats and bangers.quik can only make laid bac tracks which are very good.

so dre was,is and will be the best westcoast producer whether you like it or not

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2004, 06:37:03 AM »
What About 2001? 97% Westcoast Arist & writers.... Wheres the Love? ??? :'(

Damn right.

But yeah, it's too bad that Dre doesn't work with West Coast cats anymore, not that much at least. But while that sucks ass, he still makes dope beats. Can't nobody deny that.

I think it's dumb to argue who's the greatest from the West though. It don't matter shit who's the best. What matters is what they put out for the listeners - us - to enjoy. Dre puts out stuff with his current label mates right now. That's what he does. Quik does a new West Coast hit every now and then, puts out his own label mates with the random odd job with other dudes (like Jay-Z). Warren doesn't (sadly) do much for some reason, but every time I hear a new beat by Warren I hear the muthafucka still got the touch, last time on the True Crime soundtrack.

What I'm trying to say is this - quit the bullshit about who's the best from the West. Just listen to the music and enjoy. That's what I do - I got mad respect for all of them guys - Dre, Quik, Warren, Battlecat, Fredwreck, you name it - and I listen to 'em all. I don't want to see who emerges trimphant after the others have quit, I just wanna hear all their shit.

Jome

« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2004, 06:41:30 AM »
Dr.Dre = G.O.A.T. of hiphop producers

I can understand why he doesn't produce as much for Westcoast acts, half of them is some hating ass jealous bitches.

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2004, 09:40:25 AM »
if the rest of the west would reach out to the rest of the country instead of being on some "Our side only" shit
maybe those other artists would shine alot more
cause the truth is while the rest of the country is showin love and working with rappers EVERYWERE  cause in music today it aint where you from its who you down with
and we're all ONE NATION so when the artists stop with there WESSSSSSSSTSIDDDDDDDDDEEEEEE FUCC EVERYONE ELSE!! mentality then maybe the west would shine because right now 75% of the west are trashing anyone who isnt from LA or the bay

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2004, 09:41:48 AM »
in the words of 3-6 mafia

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHERE YOU FROM

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2004, 09:46:31 AM »
Trizz is on point, Fuck whoever is with the coastal battles.. The west won't blow up because it is on some  2Pac fuck everyone else shit.."Why won't Dre do shit with West Coast acts?" WAAAAH!.. Because 85% of the West Coast rappers are on some CKBK shit and are worthless gangbangers.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2004, 10:23:22 AM »
We still got DJ Quik, Fredwreck, Warren G, Scott Storch, Battlecat....

Don't forget E-A-SKI !

and warren g aint doing much shit it seems

is it true i heard there is not a single beat from warren g on 213, if it is, thats just crazy

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2004, 10:54:23 AM »
that some still respect Dre as the Goat for an Album more than a decade ago is plain ridiculous.

same for snoop ;)

and elvis, and hendrix, and sinatra, and bob dylan.........

Leroy

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2004, 11:13:00 AM »
yeah we have all these other producers but no one else from this board know who they are only Dr. Dre he is the biggest name when it comes to produceing! and you cant denie that but there are good newcomers like Kayne West and a few others...

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2004, 12:37:51 PM »
Dre is the greatest producer of all-time. Period. He's a genius. However, he decided to sell out and support artists from Detroit and New York instead of artists from Cali. It's a damn shame. I'm still a fan of his though cuz he still makes bangin' ass beats. As for $$$noop, not only did he sell out but he fell waaaaay off. Fuck him.

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2004, 12:43:17 PM »
man im so tired of this coastal shit...its rediculous

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2004, 12:47:39 PM »
Half of ya'll mothafuckas are from Sweeden and shit, you don't have any say on what goes on..

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2004, 12:57:56 PM »
Half of ya'll mothafuckas are from Sweeden and shit, you don't have any say on what goes on..

lmao so true

im from seattle and yet i listen to 90% eastcoast stuff...and why? because im tired of always hearing the hating on the east when i listen to west.