Author Topic: Any1 Good With Computers? My Computer Wont Recognize Any Disks, WTF?  (Read 312 times)

AnybodyKilla

Everytime i put a disk in, nothing happens LOL.....wtf? So this happend before and my buddy came and fixed it, he said that someone uninstalled the drive or something thats why it wasnt in "my computer". So he found the drive and put it back so my computer was working good. And now this happend AGAIN but this time he cant find the drive so he cant reinstall it, wtf keeps happening? Anyone know what i should do?
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:58:19 PM by johnny1000 »

Blu Lacez

Re: Any1 Good With Computers? My Computer Wont Recognize Any Disks, WTF?
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 06:28:46 AM »
Start=>Right Click On My Computer>Properties>Hardware>Device Manager
Then search for the Drive, is it, Cd Drive, or Floppy Disk Drive??

If the Drive is installed on ur Computer,you will see it listed in the list of drives, with a yello "Question Mark"
All You Have to do is Re-install it..
If that does not, then you might need to log onto the internet,and search for the drive for the disk

Hope That Helps!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 09:32:12 AM »
Your best bet would be to spread butter on the disc before you put it in the disc-drive...Works wonders.

Blu Lacez

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 09:51:20 AM »
Your best bet would be to spread butter on the disc before you put it in the disc-drive...Works wonders.
LMAo!!!!
+1

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2007, 12:11:41 PM »

If the Drive is installed on ur Computer,you will see it listed in the list of drives, with a yello "Question Mark"
If that does not, then you might need to log onto the internet,and search for the drive for the disk

Hope That Helps!

Which properties man?

Blu Lacez

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2007, 05:02:45 PM »

Hope That Helps!

Which properties man?

Darn Homie ain't got photo shop on dis pc..ok..when u right click on my computer, you should get a window with options..Open,Explore,manage, etc,the last option is ''Properties''
Select that Option.Once that's down,it should open another window, with Seven tabs.
Click on the 'Hardware' tab!
Once done, click on ''device manager''
Then you have have a list of all your hardware devices that r connected to ur PC..scroll down till u get to your Disk drive & see what the issues is...if there is a Yellow Question on Disk drive,then re-install d driver
« Last Edit: September 17, 2007, 05:29:28 PM by Blu Lacez »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 05:26:59 PM »

Hope That Helps!

Which properties man?

dan Homie ain't phoot shop on dis pc..ok..when u right click on my computer, you shuld get a window with options..Open,Expalore,manage, etc,the last option is ''Properties''
Selelct that Option.Once that's donw,it should open another window, with Seven tabs.
Cick on the 'Hardware' tab!
Once done, click on ''device manager''
Then you have ahve a list of all your hardware devices that r conencted to ur PC..scroll down till u get to your Disk drive & see what the issues is...if there is a Yellow Question on Disk drive,then re-install d driver

Alright thanks but when i click the disk icon where it shows my disc drive it sayd "this drive is working properly" LOL wtf?

Blu Lacez

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 05:32:01 PM »
^^then Try Re-installing it!!!
That Shuld get it back & Running!!
Best of Luck, cuz that thing there can drive u nuts!!!
I Kicked My Cpu..when i got stuck wwwwith one of those "This device Is Working Properly"
lol

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 05:42:36 PM »
I Kicked My Cpu..when i got stuck wwwwith one of those "This device Is Working Properly"
lol

Hahaha ya man, i did exactly that before u told me to i went to uninstall and then it said u gotta turn off the computer so it restarted and then i went back to install it again and the only option i had was to uninstall it again and it keeps saying this device u just made changes to will only take place if u restart ur computer wtf? It DID just restart on its own haha, whats goin on man?

Blu Lacez

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2007, 05:44:32 PM »
lol

Hahaha ya man, i did exactly that before u told me to i went to uninstall and then it said u gotta turn off the computer so it restarted and then i went back to install it again and the only option i had was to uninstall it again and it keeps saying this device u just made changes to will only take place if u restart ur computer wtf? It DID just restart on its own haha, whats goin on man?

Well Just Restart it, and try it again..
If it acts Up..then u bets take it to a store...lol..
damn, Pcs are so tempermnetal!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2007, 05:52:09 PM »
lol

I restarted it like 10 times, ahahah FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, i feel like killing someone LOL, this shit str8 kills me man LOL, only gay shit like this happens to my computer, its 1 of a kind lol. But the most stupidest things about computers are when they try to help u with troubleshooting, those optons are never whats goin on with ur computer LOL!!!

Blu Lacez

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2007, 05:57:46 PM »
lol

I restarted it like 10 times, ahahah FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, i feel like killing someone LOL, this shit str8 kills me man LOL, only gay shit like this happens to my computer, its 1 of a kind lol. But the most stupidest things about computers are when they try to help u with troubleshooting, those optons are never whats goin on with ur computer LOL!!!
Ain't that just it!!!!
LMAo!!
Think ya better off takin it tinto a store..
Sorry i culdn't have been of much help,Homie!!
lol

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2007, 06:04:55 PM »
I restarted it like 10 times, ahahah FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, i feel like killing someone LOL, this shit str8 kills me man LOL, only gay shit like this happens to my computer, its 1 of a kind lol.

Believe me, you are not alone. There were/are times where I want to go on a fucking killing spree because of that pc bullshit.

I have no solutions to your problem but just wanted to provide some moral assistance. :D If it makes you feel better just kick the speakers or something that isn´t worth much. Made me feel better a lot of times.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2007, 06:56:25 PM »
I restarted it like 10 times, ahahah FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK, i feel like killing someone LOL, this shit str8 kills me man LOL, only gay shit like this happens to my computer, its 1 of a kind lol.

Believe me, you are not alone. There were/are times where I want to go on a fucking killing spree because of that pc bullshit.

I have no solutions to your problem but just wanted to provide some moral assistance. :D If it makes you feel better just kick the speakers or something that isn´t worth much. Made me feel better a lot of times.

HAHAHAHA hell yah man but imma spare the speakers they get me threw the day, HUGE ass subwoofer and speakers man, shit pumps hahaha!!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2007, 07:20:06 PM »
^

Then let your anger out on your mouse - like me. Seriously, I smashed two mice during the last month. One was a dual optical Logitech mouse which cost me about 50€ when I bought it (thank god it was a few years old.)

Whatever though, I know what those fucking pcs do to you. I love them one the one hand but on the other hand I want to fucking kill Bill Gates (cause you know he is responsible for all that. :D )