Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11232 times)

PhantomChild

• 'G'
Re:Is SGV fat?
« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2004, 02:04:40 PM »

But it makes me angry when he claims that he's average size, and then when I call him fat he goes "I'm not fat, you're the only person on WCC who thinks that!"... :-X
LMAO. You have OFFICIALLY became the biggest loser on WCC. You get mad when I deny being fat. That is beyond loser status man. Haha! Classic. I'm happpy that I make you mad. It shows you take enough of your time of your shitty day to think that. Haha what a fag.

I never said I was average, that's a flat out lie. I said I was chubby and have a beer gut.

Now I know you gets no PUSSY. LMAO @ getting angry because of some internet shit. Ha. Damn that's hilarious.

Go head and call me fat, I know you got no life now. What a character.

LOL!

bez

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2004, 04:31:28 PM »

Well, I don't have a HUGE nose like you make it out to be...It's not big to an extent where it's ugly...Anyone who's seen my pics knows that...No Jew alive has a small nose...But it's not like Eminem's though. You obviously call me big nose cuz I'm Jewish, and to tell you the truth, it doesn't offend me at all, since I know I can pull bitches, and by the looks of it, you can't...
Oh now you're denying your huge nose? Now you see where I'm coming from. You admit to having a long nose, like I admit to having a beer gut. But, you deny having a hook nose, like I deny being fat. Way to contradict yourself.

You can't pull bitches. A tall skinny lurpy muthafucka looking like Snoop Dogg in Baby Boy.

If you really had bitches, you wouldn't be on the internet getting mad like a fuckin' geek.

Bez: My bad man. I was just thinking of names. I know how Mel Brooks here tried to clown you.

right....

RickTheJapper

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2004, 07:21:20 PM »
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

look at that fat nicca! bitch looks like he got oprah winfrey in one ass cheek and anna nicole in da otha!

its okay mayne...i'll still marinate dem hamz fo ya anyday!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2004, 07:23:04 PM »

look at that fat nicca! bitch looks like he got oprah winfrey in one ass cheek and anna nicole in da otha!

Weak jokes playa

RickTheJapper

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2004, 07:24:57 PM »

Weak jokes playa

then show me sum strong ones nicca!

better yet...just strong arm me mayne!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2004, 07:27:42 PM »

Weak jokes playa

Grundy?

Don Breezio

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2004, 07:29:27 PM »

Weak jokes playa

Grundy?

lmao probably...whoever it is this fool needs some help

hector

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2004, 10:02:48 PM »

Weak jokes playa

Grundy?

lmao probably...whoever it is this fool needs some help

he meant I got better jokes ya jackass.  but your not smart enuff to figure out who I would be, only dectective Sherlock 7 hoebinger can do that.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2004, 01:14:27 AM »

Well, I don't have a HUGE nose like you make it out to be...It's not big to an extent where it's ugly...Anyone who's seen my pics knows that...No Jew alive has a small nose...But it's not like Eminem's though. You obviously call me big nose cuz I'm Jewish, and to tell you the truth, it doesn't offend me at all, since I know I can pull bitches, and by the looks of it, you can't...
Oh now you're denying your huge nose? Now you see where I'm coming from. You admit to having a long nose, like I admit to having a beer gut. But, you deny having a hook nose, like I deny being fat. Way to contradict yourself.

You can't pull bitches. A tall skinny lurpy muthafucka looking like Snoop Dogg in Baby Boy.

If you really had bitches, you wouldn't be on the internet getting mad like a fuckin' geek.

Bez: My bad man. I was just thinking of names. I know how Mel Brooks here tried to clown you.

How am I contradicting myself? Of course I have a Jew nose, but I'm not an Owen Wilson...That doesn't change the fact that you're fat...In my opinion (and most of WCC's), you're a fatso...That's all there is to it...I guaranfuckintee that I can pull more than you, so don't even start with me in that area, dawg...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2004, 01:22:57 AM »
this topic is gay

Damn right.
So is the guy who started it.

Don't start beef with me for no reason, you piece of shit...This doesn't concern you.

PLANT

« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2004, 09:52:38 AM »
LMAO

SINLOC

« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2004, 11:08:38 AM »
you guys are all stupid takin this thread seriously and the board internet beef plz shits really stupid

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2004, 07:01:41 PM »
haha, i remember SGV used to have his pic in the avatar, and he did look like Bubba Sparxx, but that was  a long time. He looked like he's about 250 pounds...
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #88 on: April 12, 2004, 04:10:14 PM »
what type of peanut butter n jelly without the bread is this bullshit? get off that faggot tip doggie
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #89 on: April 12, 2004, 04:23:47 PM »
what type of peanut butter n jelly without the bread is this bullshit? get off that faggot tip doggie

What type of homo would bring a thread like this up after it already died down...