Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11234 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Is SGV fat?
« on: April 03, 2004, 09:06:56 AM »

I find it very odd that he keeps claiming he's not fat, then saying he proved me wrong by posting pics...I think it's pretty clear that he's a fatso in denial...So can you guys please tell this dude that he's fat, so that he can finally go on a diet.

JTSimon

Re:Is SGV fat?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 09:30:58 AM »
It doesn't look like he has a beer belly...so NO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 09:32:18 AM »
It doesn't look like he has a beer belly...so NO.

LOL, You don't need to have a beer belly to be fat, plus he's wearing a loose shirt...Dude looks like he's gunna die of a heart attack any minute now, how is he NOT fat?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 09:35:53 AM »
dudes chubby but who cares. Hes not obesely fat like people are making him out to be

Leroy

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2004, 09:37:30 AM »
I can tell he is because the roundness and pudgyness of his cheeks. but im just saying tho... most of america is fat.

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2004, 09:38:35 AM »

Sinbad  ???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2004, 09:38:38 AM »
dudes chubby but who cares. Hes not obesely fat like people are making him out to be

But it makes me angry when he claims that he's average size, and then when I call him fat he goes "I'm not fat, you're the only person on WCC who thinks that!"... :-X

West C. Connected

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2004, 10:08:37 AM »
Uhmmm he's ok.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2004, 10:41:34 AM »
this topic is gay
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

SINLOC

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2004, 10:45:02 AM »
yes he is he needs to loose weight and lift weights

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2004, 11:23:08 AM »
LMAO @ "is this fatso fat?"

the repeated usse of the word fatso is funny ;D

-KIDRENEGADE-

We Fly High

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2004, 11:25:23 AM »
you guys are seriously gay. who the fuck cares if hes fat or not.. youre like a fuckin little kid tryin to clown another kid.. only elementary school kids call each other fat and shit.. & im sure theres physically somethin wrong with you too.. the last time i ever heard a person making a commotion about another guy being fat was from a female.. not a guy... i never knew a guy who tripped so much about the next mans physical apperance..

man take a break..
« Last Edit: April 03, 2004, 11:29:27 AM by justin718 »

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2004, 11:28:42 AM »

But it makes me angry when he claims that he's average size, and then when I call him fat he goes "I'm not fat, you're the only person on WCC who thinks that!"... :-X
damn NIK you have to be some kind of bitch to let someone from the internet's body wieght anger you......then make a poll about it... you really dont have alife or any friends to not have the proper people skills....

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

tru2thabeat

• Lil Geezy
  • tru till death
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2004, 11:30:42 AM »
you guys are seriously gay. who the fuck cares if hes fat or not.. youre like a fuckin little kid tryin to clown another kid.. only elementary school kids call each other fat and shit.. & im sure theres physically somethin wrong with you too.. the last time i ever heard a person making a commotion about another guy being fat was from a female.. not a guy... i never knew a guy who tripped so much about the next mans physical apperance..

man take a break..

For real man, the shit dont matter.
Im killin niggas on this lyrical shit, mayonnaise colored benz, i push "myrical whips"-K West

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2004, 11:44:07 AM »
Well, it doesn't matter, but everytime he calls me "big nose" or whatever he tries clowning me on, I follow up with calling him fatso. Then he denies being fat, and claims that no one on WCC thinks hes fat, and that he's proved me wrong by posting his pics...

And LMAO@Pink having his back...Of course, you fucked him!