Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11225 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Is SGV fat?
« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2004, 03:55:34 PM »
Great defense...At least now we have REAL proof that 75% of WCC thinks your fat. :-*

Get over it man, your prolly about a buck 50 and this guy would kick your ass.

I am skinny, I admit that...I'm 6'4" 185...But this fatso won't even reach me with his short pudgy arms...

That aint skinny at all. That's a Body Mass Index of 22,55 which is far from skinny.

check http://www.cinderhillgym.com/tools-converter.htm
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

SGV

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2004, 05:50:29 PM »

Rich? No. Virgin? No. Long Nosed? Yes. Jewish? Yes...That's 2/4, not too good.

At least I don't deny my shit... 8)
You're the same one who told me you didn't have a long nose. Remember when you used to pester me on AIM? LOL. Yea, you admit it now.

Pudgy arms? Dogg, I'm 6'2". My arms are far from pudgy or even fat.

But, I'm not one to talk about what I'll do. Only pussies who won't do nothing talk about what they will do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2004, 06:02:07 PM »

Rich? No. Virgin? No. Long Nosed? Yes. Jewish? Yes...That's 2/4, not too good.

At least I don't deny my shit... 8)
You're the same one who told me you didn't have a long nose. Remember when you used to pester me on AIM? LOL. Yea, you admit it now.

Pudgy arms? Dogg, I'm 6'2". My arms are far from pudgy or even fat.

But, I'm not one to talk about what I'll do. Only pussies who won't do nothing talk about what they will do.

Well, I don't have a HUGE nose like you make it out to be...It's not big to an extent where it's ugly...Anyone who's seen my pics knows that...No Jew alive has a small nose...But it's not like Eminem's though. You obviously call me big nose cuz I'm Jewish, and to tell you the truth, it doesn't offend me at all, since I know I can pull bitches, and by the looks of it, you can't...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2004, 06:04:51 PM »
PATHETIC!

wat tha fuc is this? how fucin GAY U gotta be 2 make a thread like this, seriously....

U dunno what fat is, he's big, I got 10s of homies big like that, then there's fat ones, U dunno many people NIK, admit it....and why tha fuc U gotta keep mentioning he fuced pink? dats none of yo fucin business, U dunno him, goddamm, U muthafucaz are hittin tha roof wit this online shit....

btw, Luke & NIK, U 2 are soo similar and U dun even know it....

ayy NIK, do u work?

You gotta be gay to clown someone online? Naah, I don't think so...You talk about me being in his business, how 'bout you get the fuck up out mine, "cuzz"...PeACe

P.S...I think people are confusing the words fat and obese...I know he's not obese, but if you're a big muthafucka like him, you're fat.

SINLOC

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2004, 06:45:40 PM »
Me, Jamal, Floydness, Craig, Bret Hart, Dirty Red, White Boy, Jake, and Luke.

Those are the people who said you're fat so far...And then there's the people who just voted, but are afraid to start beef with you.

[size=10]FAT![/size]
wait im not afraid he is fat but no need to start beef i think sgv has enuff beef everyday lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2004, 06:46:43 PM »
^^LMFAO

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2004, 06:51:46 PM »
lmao at the dude who said 6'4 185 was fat...lmao ahahahahaha..

I think I am kinda short compared to alot of people. 6'0 215 all my boys are alot taller..

I wanna box someone on here and put it on tape..lmao would be mad funny.
Last year I was state Cruserweight Champ for 4 months at 18 until I lost to a dude who was a heavyweight and lost some pounds and did cruserweight. I was 192 back then now I gained from lifting and taking N02 supplements..

Just don't take peoples weight to seriously cuz it don't mean shit. Look at NFL lineman. They could probably outrun me and weigh 200 lbs more.      

Ya should box and have someone tape it and throw that shit up on WCC.

Don Breezio

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2004, 09:33:51 PM »
man its sad how many people on here have tried to use nik's being jewish against him...thats fucked up.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2004, 10:22:21 PM »
you guys are seriously gay. who the fuck cares if hes fat or not.. youre like a fuckin little kid tryin to clown another kid.. only elementary school kids call each other fat and shit.. & im sure theres physically somethin wrong with you too.. the last time i ever heard a person making a commotion about another guy being fat was from a female.. not a guy... i never knew a guy who tripped so much about the next mans physical apperance..

man take a break..

For real man, the shit dont matter.

EvlQNxGC

• Lil Geezy
  • EvlQN/GC
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2004, 10:47:11 PM »
man its sad how many people on here have tried to use nik's being jewish against him...thats fucked up.
it's really sad that you have to come online as diss people for a attention.. dont you supposibly have a GF? and if so why are you even wasting you time online.. shouldnt you be attending to your lady?  ::)

"The Best Opportunities are not found but MADE"

Don Breezio

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2004, 10:53:00 PM »
it's really sad that you have to come online as diss people for a attention.. dont you supposibly have a GF? and if so why are you even wasting you time online.. shouldnt you be attending to your lady?  ::)

no i dont have a girlfriend...and what do you mean its sad you come online and diss people...heres a quote from you just a few posts back:

NIK is just hating because he dont have shit to do on a saturday afternoon.. since the other children dont want to play with his retarded jewish ass....  ::)

now shut the fuck up you fat ass cunt

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2004, 06:52:37 AM »

bez

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2004, 09:36:55 AM »
Only like 4 of those 12 people posted in here. The rest, for all we know, are you're aliases.

But, nonetheless.

But it makes me angry when he claims that he's average size, and then when I call him fat he goes "I'm not fat, you're the only person on WCC who thinks that!"... :-X

LMAO. You're Bez, Luke, Roccy and whatever other loser WCC has had, all rolled into one.

Hmmmmm I was actually going to come into this thread and defend you.  I couldn't give a fuck if you where fat or thin, black or white, rich or poor....I couldn't give a fuck.

Oh and by the way this loser is about 6 weeks away from earning a distinction in computing technology and then he is on his way to study Media Film & Television at university.  Hmmmm some loser that is.

Don't talk shit about me man, I thought me and you where cool and then out of no where you call me a loser.  Your fucked up man.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2004, 09:38:20 AM by Bez »

PLANT

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2004, 09:37:33 AM »

SGV

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2004, 01:49:57 PM »

Well, I don't have a HUGE nose like you make it out to be...It's not big to an extent where it's ugly...Anyone who's seen my pics knows that...No Jew alive has a small nose...But it's not like Eminem's though. You obviously call me big nose cuz I'm Jewish, and to tell you the truth, it doesn't offend me at all, since I know I can pull bitches, and by the looks of it, you can't...
Oh now you're denying your huge nose? Now you see where I'm coming from. You admit to having a long nose, like I admit to having a beer gut. But, you deny having a hook nose, like I deny being fat. Way to contradict yourself.

You can't pull bitches. A tall skinny lurpy muthafucka looking like Snoop Dogg in Baby Boy.

If you really had bitches, you wouldn't be on the internet getting mad like a fuckin' geek.

Bez: My bad man. I was just thinking of names. I know how Mel Brooks here tried to clown you.