Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11222 times)

Diabolical

Re:Is SGV fat?
« Reply #90 on: April 12, 2004, 04:32:47 PM »

What type of homo would bring a thread like this up after it already died down...

Thats what I was thinking.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 04:33:55 PM by Cop Killla »

akaDRooPY

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2004, 08:10:42 PM »
nah, SGV is definately a fat mofo
« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 08:11:31 PM by akaDRooPY »

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #92 on: April 13, 2004, 08:06:59 AM »
what type of peanut butter n jelly without the bread is this bullshit? get off that faggot tip doggie

What type of homo would bring a thread like this up after it already died down...
the type of person who doesnt live his life on the internet

haha you mad?

takes a leak on this jews ancestors ashes

RestInPiss
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: April 13, 2004, 03:41:44 PM »
what type of peanut butter n jelly without the bread is this bullshit? get off that faggot tip doggie

haha you mad?

RestInPiss

Wow, you really got me there! ::)

Floydness

« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2004, 12:30:17 AM »

haha you mad?

RestInPiss
what does jews have anything to do with this u fruitcup? ur ancestors probably picked cotton so fuck off  ::)

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2004, 12:56:37 AM »
LoL where else but in WCC could 95 posts be made about whether or not a poster is fat... but imma say no coz he doesn't seem massive though its a loose shirt so who knows. but fuck if he starts pullin weights n turns that shit to muscle i wouldn't wanna see him in a dark alley...
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2004, 07:21:59 AM »
lol this is great....btw you cant deny the truth..sgv is fat  8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #97 on: November 02, 2005, 02:15:46 AM »
lol @ this faggot trying to look cool :laugh: :loser:

:monkey_piss:

Trauma-san

« Reply #98 on: November 02, 2005, 07:22:16 AM »
you guys are seriously gay. who the fuck cares if hes fat or not.. youre like a fuckin little kid tryin to clown another kid.. only elementary school kids call each other fat and shit.. & im sure theres physically somethin wrong with you too.. the last time i ever heard a person making a commotion about another guy being fat was from a female.. not a guy... i never knew a guy who tripped so much about the next mans physical apperance..

man take a break..

Look who you're talking to.  This guy is still everybit the 8 year old he was when he signed up on the forum.  He's a disgrace to the fucking human species, and it's all because his dad's probably a bigger pussy than he is and didn't raise him right.  This is the result of the same little child who used to brag to us about how much money he spent on CD's a week.  This is what he 'grew up' to be.  This is the same dumbass who smokes weed in a car with his girlfriend, she gets busted, and he won't bail her out of jail even though his dad is rich as shit.  The little bitch's only concern was "do I have to be sober at court????" he's the biggest disgrace walking the street in California, and I'm pretty positive he probably won't live past 30 years old, because his heart is too pathetic to beat much longer than that. 

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: November 02, 2005, 07:29:19 AM »
yes he is fat

Diabolical

« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2005, 07:50:42 AM »
Who gives a fuck if he is or isnt fat, atleast he doesnt have an obsession with gays.

Elevz

« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2005, 08:21:01 AM »
Whatever. I can't believe this thread just got resurrected yet again. I mean, yes, SGV is fat, but do we care? No. If he feels like it's only a beer belly and he doesn't mind, whatever man, that's good, it means he's happy with himself. Try being happy with your own life.

101 posts in a thread about someone's weigth, I can't believe this. And I'm even contributing  ;D

SGV

« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2005, 08:55:52 AM »
lol @ this faggot trying to look cool :laugh: :loser:

:monkey_piss:

LMAO. Had to be this homo to bring this up. Just another one added to the list of boys obsessed with my appearance. Fat or not, I'm flattered that so many guys would come out of the closet just to express their views on my appearance.

WestCoasta

« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2005, 08:58:30 AM »
he looks like somebody, but I can't figure it out  ???

mauzip

« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2005, 09:02:49 AM »
Bubba Sparxxx ;D