Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11215 times)

Don Seer

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #135 on: November 02, 2005, 11:28:39 AM »

very good question. you're inline with me and SGV now.. why does NIK keep up his homo obsession?

SGV

« Reply #136 on: November 02, 2005, 11:30:58 AM »

you're being hypocritical. i know mauz acts fruity as hell somtimes and is annoying but he aint really gay..

He thinks Mauzip is the epitome of Homosexuality, incorporating his name into Mauzip's is the ultimate disrespect. LOL. Mauzip is a G. Illest emcee on the Earth! And one funny prankcaller.

Don Seer

« Reply #137 on: November 02, 2005, 11:31:49 AM »
he a pimp too ;)

mauzip

« Reply #138 on: November 02, 2005, 11:37:16 AM »
G-G-G-G-UNIT!

SGV

« Reply #139 on: November 02, 2005, 11:41:13 AM »
C-L-A-S-S-I-C

Mauzip - M-A-U-Z-I-P

M-A-U-Z-I-P Thats How You Wanna Be Mauzip Mauzip Mauzip Til The Day I Die!!!

'EclipZe

« Reply #140 on: November 02, 2005, 11:42:19 AM »
i think SGV resembles Irv Gotti lol

LMAO !  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #141 on: November 02, 2005, 01:29:33 PM »
you think you're slick with your wack ass tired cheap shots..

trauma = incestuouis
mauzup = gay
sgv = fat
bez = pedo..

etc etc

the connection is.. that you've been all over a bunch of peoples nuts calling them gay and for some commenting on how they look. its like thats whats most important to you.. are they gay, how do they look?

let me break it down so you can make the connection yourself. we all know that its stereotypical for gays to be obsessed with the superficial (looks). You do this a lot. you call people gay like you're obsessed with it.

you are the reason a lot of threads break down because you more often than not (as in this case) throw the first low shot aka bitch move.

and you always think you're right... you'll neeeverrrrrr give up..

Listen to yourself. You're so obsessed with the way I am for some reason. This thread is old as fuck, I rarely even use those disses, and when I do use them, it's in retaliation to people hopping on my nuts, like Trauma in this thread for instance. Those disses are so cliche, it in no way implies that I am homosexual, and if you've made that connection, I can only assume you're hiding something yourself...The point is, I wasn't even doing anything and a bunch of peeps just hopped on my dick. I'm mostly in the sports section discussing NBA basketball, how this came up I have no clue...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #142 on: November 02, 2005, 01:32:48 PM »

You've called me "big nose" a few times and in retaliation I've called you fat. Me making a thread to prove to you that you're fat has no connections with homosexuality whatsoever. If you've made that connection, you might be the one in the closet trying to connect every little thing to homosexuality. :-X

As I said, pointing it out is one thing. Anyone can point out something. But, making a thread is obsessive. If you're obsessing over a man, that's not very Hetero of you. Sorry.

You judge the appearances of other men and feel completely justified. Yea... You're a homo NIKZip.

Don't get it twisted, I've never actually judged you. Just pointed out a very noticeable/disgusting trait you have. :-*

PLANT

« Reply #143 on: November 02, 2005, 01:54:49 PM »
I believe someone made the comparison after you posted a picture of you smoking a Cuban sigar.
it was me, I remember calling SGV Sinbad back in the day.... haha

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: November 02, 2005, 02:52:46 PM »
LOL @ people actually giving a fuck about someone on a messageboard.

Trauma-san

« Reply #145 on: November 02, 2005, 03:33:17 PM »
what's the big deal about all this gay stuff anyways lol I never really got through that.. some people are gay some arent, some people smoke weed some don't what the hell is so interesting or talkworthy about this issue

People who are insecure in their own Sexuality (I.E., don't get the attention from Women they want, or feel they have a small penis, or think that they're not man enough, or feel like they don't measure up in any way) often condemn others as homosexuals.  It's actually a pretty easy window into somebody's insecurities.  If you have a lot of sex appeal, and can get whatever women you want, or are a true man, or whatever... you don't care if others are gay or whatever, it doesn't even matter. 

So when somebody says "You fag!!!!" it usually means they either 1. Feel that women don't give them the attention they want, or they feel that they're not attractive enough to women.... or 2.  They feel that they're not strong, powerful, masculine, anything that is typically a trait of a man, or 3. they actually, honestly ,have a small penis.  A guy with a small dick feels like he's not good enough, so to mask that, and overcompensate for it, he calls other guys who act in any way effiminate or sensitive or anything deemed non-masculine... he'll call that guy a fag to draw attention, subconsiously, away from his own shortcomings he feels he himself has as a man. 

I'm dead serious.  NIK probably has a small dick. 

SGV

« Reply #146 on: November 02, 2005, 03:54:19 PM »

Don't get it twisted, I've never actually judged you. Just pointed out a very noticeable/disgusting trait you have. :-*

So you've never called me ugly? Cuz... I could swear you have. And... well... That would mean you judged my appearance.  :-X

PLANT

« Reply #147 on: November 02, 2005, 03:59:33 PM »
What did lil weener boy aka Lakers run Dubcc bring this thread back up anyways  ???

SGV

« Reply #148 on: November 02, 2005, 04:04:42 PM »

it was me, I remember calling SGV Sinbad back in the day.... haha

I was trying to remember who that was. haha. That's classic.

PLANT

« Reply #149 on: November 02, 2005, 04:09:37 PM »
ya man, lots of good times and funny memories from good ol' DubCC

haha