Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11263 times)

SGV

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #150 on: November 02, 2005, 04:16:25 PM »
LMAO. WCC Memories.

The Watcher

« Reply #151 on: November 02, 2005, 06:19:47 PM »
judging how another man looks is suspect. he could look like the elephant man for all i care
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
Re:Is SGV fat?
« Reply #152 on: November 02, 2005, 08:34:01 PM »
NIK that's not nice......you shouldn't post pics of Bubba Sparxx and try to pass them off as SUV........oh shit wait.....nevermind it is SGV the SUV....lol
ROFLMFAO
  ROFLMFAO                  ROFLMFAO    ROFLMFAO            ROFLMFAO                ROFLMFAO                 ROFLMFAO            ROFLMFAO           ROFLMFAO           
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 08:35:52 PM by I'm Hung Like A Cyldesdale »
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #153 on: November 03, 2005, 02:08:55 PM »
what's the big deal about all this gay stuff anyways lol I never really got through that.. some people are gay some arent, some people smoke weed some don't what the hell is so interesting or talkworthy about this issue

People who are insecure in their own Sexuality (I.E., don't get the attention from Women they want, or feel they have a small penis, or think that they're not man enough, or feel like they don't measure up in any way) often condemn others as homosexuals.  It's actually a pretty easy window into somebody's insecurities.  If you have a lot of sex appeal, and can get whatever women you want, or are a true man, or whatever... you don't care if others are gay or whatever, it doesn't even matter. 

So when somebody says "You fag!!!!" it usually means they either 1. Feel that women don't give them the attention they want, or they feel that they're not attractive enough to women.... or 2.  They feel that they're not strong, powerful, masculine, anything that is typically a trait of a man, or 3. they actually, honestly ,have a small penis.  A guy with a small dick feels like he's not good enough, so to mask that, and overcompensate for it, he calls other guys who act in any way effiminate or sensitive or anything deemed non-masculine... he'll call that guy a fag to draw attention, subconsiously, away from his own shortcomings he feels he himself has as a man. 

I'm dead serious.  NIK probably has a small dick. 

The fact that you're even thinking about another mans dick on a message board is quite disturbing. It also proves that you've been riding it for quite some time. Whip that shit out of your mouth and think of a thought to think. You haven't even given the fact that a few members on this board actually do act like faggots and are just being called up on it any consideration...You've eliminated it in hopes that you can create another long post in which you ride my dick like it was your brothers. Please refrain from following me in posts and making incredibly stupid remarks and coming up with homosexual theories revolving around the size of my dick...Thank you. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: November 03, 2005, 02:12:17 PM »

Don't get it twisted, I've never actually judged you. Just pointed out a very noticeable/disgusting trait you have. :-*

So you've never called me ugly? Cuz... I could swear you have. And... well... That would mean you judged my appearance.  :-X

There is nothing to judge, it is a fact that you are an ugly creature. I don't care if the whole world said I was homosexual for it, I just think I'd throw up if I was eating while looking at you. :-X

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: November 03, 2005, 02:41:29 PM »

Suga Foot

« Reply #156 on: November 03, 2005, 02:45:10 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #157 on: November 03, 2005, 02:50:07 PM »
Do the last 2 pictures combined = SGV?

SGV

« Reply #158 on: November 03, 2005, 02:56:56 PM »

There is nothing to judge, it is a fact that you are an ugly creature. I don't care if the whole world said I was homosexual for it, I just think I'd throw up if I was eating while looking at you. :-X

lmao @ Fact. There you go with shit you just can't prove. So yea... You're a homo.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #159 on: November 03, 2005, 03:05:35 PM »
can someone lock this dumb shit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #160 on: November 03, 2005, 03:16:12 PM »

lmao @ Fact. There you go with shit you just can't prove. So yea... You're a homo.

Wow. What a connection you've made! It's not a fact, so yes, I MUST be a homo...You're reachin' man, just can't seem to get a hold of shit though...It's alright SGV, I don't think you're fat if it makes you feel better.

SGV

« Reply #161 on: November 03, 2005, 03:23:30 PM »

Wow. What a connection you've made! It's not a fact, so yes, I MUST be a homo...You're reachin' man, just can't seem to get a hold of shit though...It's alright SGV, I don't think you're fat if it makes you feel better.

Never made that connection. My connection with you being homo was you judging my looks. No reaching there. Sorry!

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: November 03, 2005, 03:37:57 PM »
How is judging a guys looks considered gay? I can call a guy good loking and not be attracted to him. It doesnt mean I am gay. If you think a nigga is ugly then how come you cant think a nigga is handsome or goodlooking?

Just because someone says that it's gay to judge a guy, doesnt mean it is...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #163 on: November 03, 2005, 05:36:16 PM »

Never made that connection. My connection with you being homo was you judging my looks. No reaching there. Sorry!

Once again, I've never judged your looks. I believe that it is a FACT that you are revolting. If that makes me gay, then call me Mauzip.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #164 on: November 03, 2005, 05:42:37 PM »
How is judging a guys looks considered gay? I can call a guy good loking and not be attracted to him. It doesnt mean I am gay. If you think a nigga is ugly then how come you cant think a nigga is handsome or goodlooking?

Just because someone says that it's gay to judge a guy, doesnt mean it is...

LOL...See, the thing is, I've never even judged guys. I've never called a man "good looking" or anything to that extent. I just told SGV that I get disgusted when I look at him and he's somehow (out of bitterness and humiliation, of course) has managed to twist that into me being a homosexual. And they say I call people gay for everything?...SGV, you're reaching, this thread defines your humiliating stay at WCC, and all you can do is bitch about it and say I'm gay for calling you fat...The bumping of this thread is the worst thing that has happened to you since the making of this thread, admit it. You wish you had something on me, so you make up a gang of dumbass shit. Just end it for your own sake and ask Seer to lock this thread... 8)