Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11250 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #165 on: November 03, 2005, 05:55:39 PM »
How is it gay to judge someones appearence? Immature as fuck to call someone "gay" for judging someone's appearance

Sikotic™

« Reply #166 on: November 03, 2005, 06:43:38 PM »
can someone lock this dumb shit.

Nah. NIK is entertaining regardless of how stupid this thread is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suga Foot

« Reply #167 on: November 03, 2005, 06:54:56 PM »
and you can't lock a thread with a goat in it.  It's a law.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: November 03, 2005, 09:02:04 PM »
How is it gay to judge someones appearence? Immature as fuck to call someone "gay" for judging someone's appearance
^ I disagree. Every guy's face I saw I never could tell if he was good looking or not. Not that I was staring at them or anything, but my point is I always felt completely stone cold neutral. One of my friends have shocked me a few times when he was talking about how 'this' guy was really good looking or handsome. Sorry, but judging a guy's appearance makes me literally want to punk and makes you gay. If you are not gay, then how can you have the ability to tell if a guy was good looking or not? :-\
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #169 on: November 03, 2005, 09:22:49 PM »
HE AIN'T FAT, HE JUST BIG BONED
My Future Wife:

DAYUM

« Reply #170 on: November 03, 2005, 09:35:29 PM »
LMAO@ Overseer bieng a homo protector

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: November 03, 2005, 09:42:41 PM »
^ I disagree. Every guy's face I saw I never could tell if he was good looking or not. Not that I was staring at them or anything, but my point is I always felt completely stone cold neutral. One of my friends have shocked me a few times when he was talking about how 'this' guy was really good looking or handsome. Sorry, but judging a guy's appearance makes me literally want to punk and makes you gay. If you are not gay, then how can you have the ability to tell if a guy was good looking or not? :-\

^  you wanna tell me  this nigga is not ugly: ???

mauzip

« Reply #172 on: November 03, 2005, 09:56:58 PM »
^^aren't you a white kid that has the word nigger in his daily vocabulary?

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: November 03, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
^^aren't you a white kid that has the word nigger in his daily vocabulary?

Im not white, im Brazilian buddy...Most brazilian people are mixed white and black(white not meaning pale, but rather tanned)...My dad is a fully black brazilain while my mom is a "white" brazilian. I am about the color of that guy with the necklace to the left of the guy holding the automatic rifle...So yeah I can say nigga if I want too.

J Bananas

« Reply #174 on: November 03, 2005, 10:29:36 PM »
"white" brazilian? oh you mean portuguese.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: November 03, 2005, 10:33:16 PM »
"white" brazilian? oh you mean portuguese.

no cuz white people here  usally are mixed indian or blackk...their are few native 100% white people from portugal here...

SGV

« Reply #176 on: November 04, 2005, 01:12:17 AM »
How is judging a guys looks considered gay? I can call a guy good loking and not be attracted to him. It doesnt mean I am gay. If you think a nigga is ugly then how come you cant think a nigga is handsome or goodlooking?

Just because someone says that it's gay to judge a guy, doesnt mean it is...

You think a guy is handsome? Eh... That's gay.

Once again, I've never judged your looks. I believe that it is a FACT that you are revolting. If that makes me gay, then call me Mauzip.

Never huh? So you never called me ugly then? Right? Or did you mean to say I was revolting? Being ugly and revolting are two different things. Calling someone ugly is a judgement on their appearance. Hence, you judged my looks. Which in turn means, you're gay.

LOL...See, the thing is, I've never even judged guys. I've never called a man "good looking" or anything to that extent. I just told SGV that I get disgusted when I look at him and he's somehow (out of bitterness and humiliation, of course) has managed to twist that into me being a homosexual. And they say I call people gay for everything?...SGV, you're reaching, this thread defines your humiliating stay at WCC, and all you can do is bitch about it and say I'm gay for calling you fat...The bumping of this thread is the worst thing that has happened to you since the making of this thread, admit it. You wish you had something on me, so you make up a gang of dumbass shit. Just end it for your own sake and ask Seer to lock this thread... 8)

Where's the reach? LOL. Judging a mans looks is gay, straight out. There is no reach. If you feel justified in checking out me or any other guy, fine, but just know, that it's a trait that only homosexual men carry.

If you are not gay, then how can you have the ability to tell if a guy was good looking or not? :-\

This is my point. Sorry Nik, this thread has no humilated me, rather it's humiliated you and a couple other guys who feel its OK to judge another mans looks.  :-X

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: November 04, 2005, 07:27:14 AM »

^  you wanna tell me  this nigga is not ugly: ???

^Like I said before I cant. I am stone cold neutral when it comes to judging guy's appearances and it is gay. Another thing before I never saw the pics...just red x's. Now that I seen the pictures...I would not call him fat. Man the way you guys were talking about him...I thought he was looking like guerilla black or something. This thread is extremmmmmmmmly gay... WTF and I cant believe 'Im Blowed' is still pursueing this. You got waayyyyyyyyy too much time on your hand. An eight page thread about if a guy is fat or ugly...get a fuckin life. This stupid shit needs to be locked. It should have been locked from day one.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: November 04, 2005, 07:34:54 AM »
so what's the verdict man... close that shit
« Last Edit: November 04, 2005, 07:42:03 AM by 7even the sober dude »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin