Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11231 times)

SGV

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #180 on: November 04, 2005, 10:58:24 AM »

^Like I said before I cant. I am stone cold neutral when it comes to judging guy's appearances and it is gay. Another thing before I never saw the pics...just red x's. Now that I seen the pictures...I would not call him fat. Man the way you guys were talking about him...I thought he was looking like guerilla black or something. This thread is extremmmmmmmmly gay... WTF and I cant believe 'Im Blowed' is still pursueing this. You got waayyyyyyyyy too much time on your hand. An eight page thread about if a guy is fat or ugly...get a fuckin life. This stupid shit needs to be locked. It should have been locked from

LMAO! It's no long Now_Im_Blowed it's Now_Im_Gay.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #181 on: November 04, 2005, 05:33:37 PM »

lol.. makavelli hit it on the head..

if he did, lock this bitch. Personally, I wouldn´t mind

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #182 on: November 04, 2005, 05:34:24 PM »
lol @ this thread

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #183 on: November 04, 2005, 05:42:11 PM »
i can't believe this thread is still going on

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: November 04, 2005, 06:08:37 PM »
:camp:

:spam:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #185 on: November 05, 2005, 01:21:38 AM »
Never huh? So you never called me ugly then? Right? Or did you mean to say I was revolting? Being ugly and revolting are two different things. Calling someone ugly is a judgement on their appearance. Hence, you judged my looks. Which in turn means, you're gay.

Ugly is just ugly. Something you wouldn't wanna look at. I wouldn't wanna look you directly in the face, hence me calling you ugly...Once again, if me getting sick by looking at you is your definition of gay, then I suggest you re-think the meaning of gay...

Where's the reach? LOL. Judging a mans looks is gay, straight out. There is no reach. If you feel justified in checking out me or any other guy, fine, but just know, that it's a trait that only homosexual men carry.

I dunno if you've been wanting me to or what, but again, I've NEVER checked you out. in fact, I've been repeating the fact that it is sickening to look at you. Get that through you're head, no one has EVER checked you out...

This is my point. Sorry Nik, this thread has no humilated me, rather it's humiliated you and a couple other guys who feel its OK to judge another mans looks.  :-X

LOL. The way you say it, it's so obvious who in this thread has more chances of being the humiliated one. You're like a little kid. I point out that you're humiliated, and you don't know what to say, cause OF COURSE you can't think on your own, so you turn around and say "NO! You're humiliated!"...Come on, man, take a look at yourself. Pathetic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #186 on: November 05, 2005, 01:23:57 AM »

Funny thing is, I'm not the one keeping this going...I dunno why the fuck someone decided to bring this up and why the fuck a bunch of people decided to jump on my dick right after...This shit would be better locked, for SGV's sake at least.

Don Seer

« Reply #187 on: November 05, 2005, 02:30:04 AM »
your not keeping it going? you just replied twice. you're incapable of backing down even in the face of your own hypocrisy. you can't _not_ reply.. SGV isnt made to look anything in this thread.. you're the one made to look a fool!

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: November 05, 2005, 02:52:46 AM »

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: November 05, 2005, 09:52:04 AM »

Funny thing is, I'm not the one keeping this going...I dunno why the fuck someone decided to bring this up and why the fuck a bunch of people decided to jump on my dick right after...This shit would be better locked, for SGV's sake at least.

lock it then

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #190 on: November 05, 2005, 10:09:41 AM »
your not keeping it going? you just replied twice. you're incapable of backing down even in the face of your own hypocrisy. you can't _not_ reply.. SGV isnt made to look anything in this thread.. you're the one made to look a fool!

You're on my dick man. I mean, even when I said I had those Nadya pics, you were the first one to jump on my dick and say I was lying (I actually was expecting that from you. Cancer's intuition.), only for Rud to come and let you know what's up...I speak real on this board, why would I make up something that stupid? And for what? It looks like you want me to keep replying and going in circles with SGV about some year old shit. LOL...If that's what you want, it's what I do best...But honestly, I don't feel comfortable knowing I have people on my dick who I can expect to show up in a thread where I'm posting and add their opinions about me all the time...But it's a classic!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #191 on: November 05, 2005, 10:10:30 AM »

lock it then

LOL...What do you think I did before Seer decided it was best that the beef goes on?

Elevz

« Reply #192 on: November 05, 2005, 12:22:59 PM »
Right now, I'm only wondering why you keep saying people are on your dick. Maybe that's something you would like to happen, because everyone hates you in real life and the internet won't show no true emotions? I'm pretty sure no one around here really likes your appearances, apart from the fact that you're being funny as fuck in your ignorance. Keep dreaming about everyone being on your dick, but please let go of this case about SGV being fat. For DubCC's sake.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #193 on: November 05, 2005, 01:02:26 PM »
i just got 7 words to say:

LOCK THIS FUCKIN HOMO ASS THREAD ALREADY!!!!!!!!!

ecrazy

« Reply #194 on: November 05, 2005, 02:13:00 PM »
Right now, I'm only wondering why you keep saying people are on your dick. Maybe that's something you would like to happen, because everyone hates you in real life and the internet won't show no true emotions? I'm pretty sure no one around here really likes your appearances, apart from the fact that you're being funny as fuck in your ignorance. Keep dreaming about everyone being on your dick, but please let go of this case about SGV being fat. For DubCC's sake.
Ding Ding Ding - this is the correct answer!