Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11237 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #195 on: November 05, 2005, 04:09:13 PM »
Right now, I'm only wondering why you keep saying people are on your dick. Maybe that's something you would like to happen, because everyone hates you in real life and the internet won't show no true emotions? I'm pretty sure no one around here really likes your appearances, apart from the fact that you're being funny as fuck in your ignorance. Keep dreaming about everyone being on your dick, but please let go of this case about SGV being fat. For DubCC's sake.

Who are you? I honestly can't say I know you, but you seem to know a lot about me. This is the first time I've ever heard of you or "Elevz", so you're obviously just another one who can't seem to find his way off my dick, cuz I have no fucking clue of who you are or why you're addressing me...Now shut the fuck up, for the sake of the human race.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #196 on: November 05, 2005, 04:10:43 PM »
Right now, I'm only wondering why you keep saying people are on your dick. Maybe that's something you would like to happen, because everyone hates you in real life and the internet won't show no true emotions? I'm pretty sure no one around here really likes your appearances, apart from the fact that you're being funny as fuck in your ignorance. Keep dreaming about everyone being on your dick, but please let go of this case about SGV being fat. For DubCC's sake.
Ding Ding Ding - this is the correct answer!

LMAO. Bitch-made way to talk shit. Just quote someone else doin' it...Mutilated ass pussy.

ecrazy

« Reply #197 on: November 05, 2005, 07:31:43 PM »
Ding Ding Ding - this is the correct answer!

LMAO. Bitch-made way to talk shit. Just quote someone else doin' it...Mutilated ass pussy.
HA, suprised you didnt go call me krondon....im just pointing out the obvious, no need to get all butt hurt, but its ok, you can have the last word,im "subliminally dissing you" right? its ok, now your just becoming paranoid...but go ahead, have the last word, you would kill to have it anyway

PLANT

« Reply #198 on: November 05, 2005, 07:35:43 PM »
DIPSET!!!!!

SGV

« Reply #199 on: November 05, 2005, 08:51:34 PM »
Never huh? So you never called me ugly then? Right? Or did you mean to say I was revolting? Being ugly and revolting are two different things. Calling someone ugly is a judgement on their appearance. Hence, you judged my looks. Which in turn means, you're gay.

Ugly is just ugly. Something you wouldn't wanna look at. I wouldn't wanna look you directly in the face, hence me calling you ugly...Once again, if me getting sick by looking at you is your definition of gay, then I suggest you re-think the meaning of gay...

Where's the reach? LOL. Judging a mans looks is gay, straight out. There is no reach. If you feel justified in checking out me or any other guy, fine, but just know, that it's a trait that only homosexual men carry.

I dunno if you've been wanting me to or what, but again, I've NEVER checked you out. in fact, I've been repeating the fact that it is sickening to look at you. Get that through you're head, no one has EVER checked you out...

This is my point. Sorry Nik, this thread has no humilated me, rather it's humiliated you and a couple other guys who feel its OK to judge another mans looks.  :-X

LOL. The way you say it, it's so obvious who in this thread has more chances of being the humiliated one. You're like a little kid. I point out that you're humiliated, and you don't know what to say, cause OF COURSE you can't think on your own, so you turn around and say "NO! You're humiliated!"...Come on, man, take a look at yourself. Pathetic.

At the end of the day, to even come to the conclusion that another man is ugly, you had to check them out at least once. Checking out men, even once, is what homsexuals do. If that doesn't make sense to you, then sorry. But yea... Case closed, you check out men and are officially homo.  :-X

Elevz

« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2005, 02:04:01 AM »

Who are you? I honestly can't say I know you, but you seem to know a lot about me. This is the first time I've ever heard of you or "Elevz", so you're obviously just another one who can't seem to find his way off my dick, cuz I have no fucking clue of who you are or why you're addressing me...Now shut the fuck up, for the sake of the human race.

Uhh-huh! I've been hanging around DubCC for the past one year and a half or so and been a regular poster, so if you haven't noticed me, maybe that's because you're so busy with yourself all the time? Whatever. The reason why I'm addressing you? Maybe your ignorance is calling, but you won't listen to what others got to say anyway. Your ignorance has been a building stone for a lot of classic threads in the G-Spot, that's why you're one of the most widely known posters on DubCC, but in your case don't think of that as a positive thing. You're one twisted fuck to even think people could possibly be obsessed with you. It's rather funny how you now claim I'm on your dick, just because I spoke some truth on you. What? People can't talk about or to you in your thread, or else you'll claim they're on your dick?

WELL, GET OFF SGV'S DICK THEN!

Throwback

« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2005, 02:37:14 AM »
lets make a poll about who fuckin cares if dude is fat..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2005, 10:52:09 PM »
Never huh? So you never called me ugly then? Right? Or did you mean to say I was revolting? Being ugly and revolting are two different things. Calling someone ugly is a judgement on their appearance. Hence, you judged my looks. Which in turn means, you're gay.

Ugly is just ugly. Something you wouldn't wanna look at. I wouldn't wanna look you directly in the face, hence me calling you ugly...Once again, if me getting sick by looking at you is your definition of gay, then I suggest you re-think the meaning of gay...

Where's the reach? LOL. Judging a mans looks is gay, straight out. There is no reach. If you feel justified in checking out me or any other guy, fine, but just know, that it's a trait that only homosexual men carry.

I dunno if you've been wanting me to or what, but again, I've NEVER checked you out. in fact, I've been repeating the fact that it is sickening to look at you. Get that through you're head, no one has EVER checked you out...

This is my point. Sorry Nik, this thread has no humilated me, rather it's humiliated you and a couple other guys who feel its OK to judge another mans looks.  :-X

LOL. The way you say it, it's so obvious who in this thread has more chances of being the humiliated one. You're like a little kid. I point out that you're humiliated, and you don't know what to say, cause OF COURSE you can't think on your own, so you turn around and say "NO! You're humiliated!"...Come on, man, take a look at yourself. Pathetic.

At the end of the day, to even come to the conclusion that another man is ugly, you had to check them out at least once. Checking out men, even once, is what homsexuals do. If that doesn't make sense to you, then sorry. But yea... Case closed, you check out men and are officially homo.  :-X

Yes. So almost every man on this planet is a homosexual according to you, as I know at least roughly 95% of us have called a male "fat" or clowned on his appearance in some sort of way...You stupid piece of shit, come up with different ways to dig yourself out of humiliation. You're just digging your shit-hole wayyy deeper, dumbfuck. :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2005, 10:54:28 PM »

Uhh-huh! I've been hanging around DubCC for the past one year and a half or so and been a regular poster, so if you haven't noticed me, maybe that's because you're so busy with yourself all the time? Whatever. The reason why I'm addressing you? Maybe your ignorance is calling, but you won't listen to what others got to say anyway. Your ignorance has been a building stone for a lot of classic threads in the G-Spot, that's why you're one of the most widely known posters on DubCC, but in your case don't think of that as a positive thing. You're one twisted fuck to even think people could possibly be obsessed with you. It's rather funny how you now claim I'm on your dick, just because I spoke some truth on you. What? People can't talk about or to you in your thread, or else you'll claim they're on your dick?

WELL, GET OFF SGV'S DICK THEN!

The fact that you've studied my history on WCC is quite disturbing. Just shut the fuck up and concentrate on your own shit, no one invited your unknown ass over here to ride dick. Now jump off the Hebrewnational, and get out this threazy...PeACe

SGV

« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2005, 11:04:13 PM »

Yes. So almost every man on this planet is a homosexual according to you, as I know at least roughly 95% of us have called a male "fat" or clowned on his appearance in some sort of way...You stupid piece of shit, come up with different ways to dig yourself out of humiliation. You're just digging your shit-hole wayyy deeper, dumbfuck. :-X

Hey smart guy, you call me dumb, but where did I say calling a man fat was gay? You always make things up. LOL. Sorry homo, you can't turn this around. You judged another mans appearance, you're a fuckin' ragin' fag.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2005, 11:21:45 PM »
The now im blowed guy should quit now before he digs himself deeper

and dont respond with the gay "your on my dick" or "i dont know you"

just lock it and forget about it, dont be an immature fuck

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2005, 11:43:31 PM »

Hey smart guy, you call me dumb, but where did I say calling a man fat was gay? You always make things up. LOL. Sorry homo, you can't turn this around. You judged another mans appearance, you're a fuckin' ragin' fag.

LMAO...Calling a man fat is obviously judging his weight, which is his appearance. You are dumber than that hairball Sepher, who doesn't realize I already locked this thread just to have Seer unlock it a few hours later... :-\

SGV

« Reply #207 on: November 07, 2005, 12:02:09 AM »

LMAO...Calling a man fat is obviously judging his weight, which is his appearance. You are dumber than that hairball Sepher, who doesn't realize I already locked this thread just to have Seer unlock it a few hours later... :-\

How am I dumb? LMAO. I never stated that guys who call other guys fat are gay or not, so why are you trying to justify it? You're arguing a point nobody made. But, LOL @ You just proving you're gay.

"Calling a man fat is obviously judging his weight, which is his appearance" - Now_Im_Gay

Thread in which Now_Im_Gay calls another man fat

:-X

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #208 on: November 07, 2005, 02:16:28 AM »
Some people got too much time...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #209 on: November 07, 2005, 10:37:40 AM »

How am I dumb? LMAO. I never stated that guys who call other guys fat are gay or not, so why are you trying to justify it? You're arguing a point nobody made. But, LOL @ You just proving you're gay.

"Calling a man fat is obviously judging his weight, which is his appearance" - Now_Im_Gay

Thread in which Now_Im_Gay calls another man fat

:-X

How stupid are you, really? You make it so easy for me to just correct you and notify you of your idiocy. Let me break it down for the slows.

You said judging a males appearance in any sort of way is homosexual. Calling another male fat would be judging his appearance. When I used the fact that almost every human alive has called another male fat to my advantage in this arguement, you quickly turned around and asked "when did I say calling another man fat was gay?" You have been so easily sonned, this thread created you, and the posts inside define you. Quit looking for ways out of humiliation, as it is obviously what you've been doing...Now if you don't have something smart to say, don't say it. If you follow that last statement, this thread will finally end. 8)