Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11229 times)

SGV

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #210 on: November 07, 2005, 10:50:20 AM »
Calling someone Fat is NOT a judgement. Quote me where I stated that. Calling someone fat is rather apparent. You don't have to even judge someone to realize that they're fat or skinny. You can look at someone's legs and know that they're fat. You can look at their hands and tell what size they are. Now, to call someone ugly, you'd actually have to look them over and run in your head what' good looking and what's not. So, obviously, to you, I'm an ugly male. To conclude that I'm an ugly male, you must think of other males as good looking. That's a judgement. And, unfortunately, you're just not smart enough to come to that realization just yet. Your way out of being exposed as gay is these "sonnings" you get excited over. You're in denial. You've been called gay by a considerable amount of people in here. Why? Because you're obsessing over another mans appearance. To call a man fat is one thing, to call a man fat and try your hardest to prove your point, when it's not even that serious, is very homosexual. Hopefully you can understand this, if not, then not only are you gay, but you're dumb. Not a great mix if you ask me.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: November 07, 2005, 10:53:12 AM »
Sheesh one is fat and one is gay...big deal!

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #212 on: November 07, 2005, 11:07:58 AM »
fucking hell this is one sad muthafucka

"Posts: 18690" and i bet most of them were calling someone fat or cute or cool or some shit like that  ::)
NO MORE WAR

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2005, 11:23:26 AM »
Calling someone Fat is NOT a judgement. Quote me where I stated that. Calling someone fat is rather apparent. You don't have to even judge someone to realize that they're fat or skinny. You can look at someone's legs and know that they're fat. You can look at their hands and tell what size they are. Now, to call someone ugly, you'd actually have to look them over and run in your head what' good looking and what's not. So, obviously, to you, I'm an ugly male. To conclude that I'm an ugly male, you must think of other males as good looking. That's a judgement. And, unfortunately, you're just not smart enough to come to that realization just yet. Your way out of being exposed as gay is these "sonnings" you get excited over. You're in denial. You've been called gay by a considerable amount of people in here. Why? Because you're obsessing over another mans appearance. To call a man fat is one thing, to call a man fat and try your hardest to prove your point, when it's not even that serious, is very homosexual. Hopefully you can understand this, if not, then not only are you gay, but you're dumb. Not a great mix if you ask me.

Calling someone fat is not a judgement? LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO. Even the intro to your posts scream "moron". It doesn't matter if you've stated that, calling someone fat IS (by the english definition, you dumb piece of shit) a judgement. Fat people, to me at least, are ugly. I know I wouldn't wanna fuck a fat girl (even though it might be your thing). So after coming to the conclusion that you are fat (an ugly characteristic) and look like a cross between Bubba Sparxxx and Bam Bam Bigelow (does me making this comparison also somehow magicaly imply that I'm a homo?), I concluded that you are an ugly creature. You trying to dig yourself out of this shit-hole in no way implies that I am gay...You can keep tryna come up with a million more theories, but all that will do is get you even more sonned... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #214 on: November 07, 2005, 11:24:47 AM »
fucking hell this is one sad muthafucka

"Posts: 18690" and i bet most of them were calling someone fat or cute or cool or some shit like that  ::)

LMAO. Am I supposed to take this seriously? Mac 10 (of course there's no K) with a soccer game for an avatar. Who are you anyways? Or did you just sprout today?

SGV

« Reply #215 on: November 07, 2005, 11:28:00 AM »
Can't comprehend it yet huh? Well, I'll break it down a little further. You can look at someone someones and come to the realization if they're big or not. You CANNOT look at someones clothers and decide if they're ugly or not.  :-X So, to decide whether one is ugly or not, you'd have to look at the people directly. And, that is what we call checking someone out. Checking out another man is not something heterosexual men do. Understand?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #216 on: November 07, 2005, 11:51:32 AM »
Can't comprehend it yet huh? Well, I'll break it down a little further. You can look at someone someones and come to the realization if they're big or not. You CANNOT look at someones clothers and decide if they're ugly or not.  :-X So, to decide whether one is ugly or not, you'd have to look at the people directly. And, that is what we call checking someone out. Checking out another man is not something heterosexual men do. Understand?

You fucking idiot, never try explaining shit to me, or anyone for that matter. Whoever you try explaining shit to will automatically be dumber once you're done. I can look at a bitches ankle and tell she's ugly. I don't have to check her out, just see that she's fat. I can look at your wardrobe and I'd know you were a fuckin manatee by seeing your 13XL shirts, you dumbass. Stop trying to dig out the shit-hole you're in by overly explaining yourself, son.

Don Seer

« Reply #217 on: November 07, 2005, 11:53:16 AM »

You fucking idiot, never try explaining shit to me, or anyone for that matter. Whoever you try explaining shit to will automatically be dumber once you're done. I can look at a bitches ankle and tell she's ugly. I don't have to check her out, just see that she's fat. I can look at your wardrobe and I'd know you were a fuckin manatee by seeing your 13XL shirts, you dumbass. Stop trying to dig out the shit-hole you're in by overly explaining yourself, son.

digging shit-holes?  aint that your job u shit stabbing homo...

Im_Too_Stupid_To_Know_Ive_Been_Sonned
Im_Too_Stupid_To_Know_When_To_STFU

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #218 on: November 07, 2005, 12:01:30 PM »

digging shit-holes?  aint that your job u shit stabbing homo...

Im_Too_Stupid_To_Know_Ive_Been_Sonned
Im_Too_Stupid_To_Know_When_To_STFU

LOL. OK. Why are you still on my dick? Have I even acknowledged you today? LMFAO@your hatred for me...

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: November 07, 2005, 12:02:08 PM »
Jesus fuckin' christ would someone lock this damn thread already! Who gives a fuck what anyone looks like here? Every single member on this board is hiding behind an online persona. Just leave it at that and move on with your fuckin' lives.

SGV

« Reply #220 on: November 07, 2005, 12:05:25 PM »

LMAO. And I'm the idiot? haha. Just cuz a bitch has skinny ankles doesn't mean she's pretty. So yea... You're an idiot (and a homo).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #221 on: November 07, 2005, 12:08:11 PM »

LMAO. And I'm the idiot? haha. Just cuz a bitch has skinny ankles doesn't mean she's pretty. So yea... You're an idiot (and a homo).

Again, completely missing the point like a dumbass. Just cuz a bitch has skinny ankles doesn't mean she's pretty, but if a bitch has columns for ankles, the bitch is obviously ugly. Are you honestly this stupid in real life or did you just not have a reply?

SGV

« Reply #222 on: November 07, 2005, 12:12:16 PM »

Again, completely missing the point like a dumbass. Just cuz a bitch has skinny ankles doesn't mean she's pretty, but if a bitch has columns for ankles, the bitch is obviously ugly. Are you honestly this stupid in real life or did you just not have a reply?

Thanks for proving my point.

Just cuz a bitch has skinny ankles doesn't mean she's pretty

That means, even if someone has skinny features, to truely tell if they're ugly or not, you'd have to look at their face. You never seen my ankles, LOL. You've only seen my face. You've checked out my face to tell if I was ugly or not. Sorry NIG, I don't know what else to tell ya. You're a homo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #223 on: November 07, 2005, 12:20:58 PM »

Thanks for proving my point.

Just cuz a bitch has skinny ankles doesn't mean she's pretty

That means, even if someone has skinny features, to truely tell if they're ugly or not, you'd have to look at their face. You never seen my ankles, LOL. You've only seen my face. You've checked out my face to tell if I was ugly or not. Sorry NIG, I don't know what else to tell ya. You're a homo.

LMFAO. As I expected, still not very comprehensive. You're fat. Fat people are ugly. You're ugly...Doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Now you're just attempting to protect your image. If you really wanna do so, ask Seer to lock this, because you're seriously making some of the dumbest remarks I've ever seen...

J Bananas

« Reply #224 on: November 07, 2005, 12:25:16 PM »
^^^
dude you are seriously fucked up and probably gay. why do you even care? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U TO KEEP UP SEVERAL PAGES ON A FAT KID? THAT IS SERIOUSLY HOMOSEXUAL AND SPITEFUL, YOU ARE ACTING LIE A FUCKING WOMAN U NEED TO GIVE IT A REST