Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11217 times)

SGV

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #225 on: November 07, 2005, 12:25:44 PM »

LMFAO. As I expected, still not very comprehensive. You're fat. Fat people are ugly. You're ugly...Doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Now you're just attempting to protect your image. If you really wanna do so, ask Seer to lock this, because you're seriously making some of the dumbest remarks I've ever seen...

LOL. So pretty much, as usual, you couldn't prove a thing. Must suck being you. A Homosexual, idiotic, whiney Jew. DAMN. Life sucks when you're Now_Im_Gay.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #226 on: November 07, 2005, 12:32:38 PM »

LMFAO. As I expected, still not very comprehensive. You're fat. Fat people are ugly. You're ugly...Doesn't take a genius to figure this out. Now you're just attempting to protect your image. If you really wanna do so, ask Seer to lock this, because you're seriously making some of the dumbest remarks I've ever seen...

LOL. So pretty much, as usual, you couldn't prove a thing. Must suck being you. A Homosexual, idiotic, whiney Jew. DAMN. Life sucks when you're Now_Im_Gay.

I can prove that you're fat and stupid. You can't prove shit. When it comes to proof, don't even open your fucking mouth.

SGV

« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2005, 12:38:34 PM »

I can prove that you're fat and stupid. You can't prove shit. When it comes to proof, don't even open your fucking mouth.

LOL. Prove that I'm fat and stupid. I'd like to see this.

*waits for NIG to find my typos in posts as a "proof" that I'm stupid*

Don Seer

« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2005, 12:45:50 PM »

lol.. pedantic know it all exposed again  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2005, 12:47:27 PM »

LOL. Prove that I'm fat and stupid. I'd like to see this.

*waits for NIG to find my typos in posts as a "proof" that I'm stupid*

Proof that you're fat is your pictures. Proof that you're stupid is your posts...All there is to it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #230 on: November 07, 2005, 12:49:07 PM »

Exposed in what way? I called SGV fat, he called me gay in return. It's like a kindergarten comeback, hardly any exposage in that. Aren't you the homo-protector who gets mad when someone says "gay" anyways? :-X

Don Seer

« Reply #231 on: November 07, 2005, 12:54:42 PM »
^ proof you dont know to shut up, that you've made yourself look a million times more stupid than SGV is in your posts

Exposed in what way? I called SGV fat, he called me gay in return. It's like a kindergarten comeback, hardly any exposage in that. Aren't you the homo-protector who gets mad when someone says "gay" anyways? :-X

haha.. hilarious.. how can you seriously use that kindergarten shit when you're the one running around calling everyone who says something you dont like 'gay'...

you have the mentality, ignorance and arrogance of a child.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #232 on: November 07, 2005, 12:59:53 PM »
^ proof you dont know to shut up, that you've made yourself look a million times more stupid than SGV is in your posts

haha.. hilarious.. how can you seriously use that kindergarten shit when you're the one running around calling everyone who says something you dont like 'gay'...

you have the mentality, ignorance and arrogance of a child.

Are you ok? Where did I call someone gay in here?...LMAO. In fact, SGV is the one making "gay claims" out of me calling him a fatass. It seems like you have some sort of age-old grudge over me calling Mauzip a fruitcup a few times, are you sure there's not a reason you're protecting gays? :-\ If you're not gay, I don't see any reason you're holding grudges like that and following me in threads that have nothing to do with you just to talk shit. :-X

Don Seer

« Reply #233 on: November 07, 2005, 01:25:23 PM »

you love it u slut

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2005, 01:26:46 PM »

you love it u slut

And calling another man slut is supposed to be less gay than calling a man fat?

Don Seer

« Reply #235 on: November 07, 2005, 01:29:53 PM »

you cant help yourself

SGV

« Reply #236 on: November 07, 2005, 03:33:55 PM »

Proof that you're fat is your pictures. Proof that you're stupid is your posts...All there is to it.

LMAO. Wow... You proved me wrong didn't ya! Good job homo.

Are you ok? Where did I call someone gay in here?...LMAO. In fact, SGV is the one making "gay claims" out of me calling him a fatass. It seems like you have some sort of age-old grudge over me calling Mauzip a fruitcup a few times, are you sure there's not a reason you're protecting gays? :-\ If you're not gay, I don't see any reason you're holding grudges like that and following me in threads that have nothing to do with you just to talk shit. :-X

Hey moron. You quickly forget things don't ya?

I think more than one person has made that comparison. It's not known the same way you're known as a homosexual and Overseer is known as a homosexual protecter, but I'm sure most people have already heard comparisons of SGV and Bubba Sparxxx being made...

:-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2005, 04:31:49 PM »
Was I calling Mauzip gay? No. I was saying it's known the same way Mauzip is known as a homo on this board. Is Mauzip not known as the homo of WCC? Come on, not even Seer can deny that...You need to stop diggin' for shit, you lost.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2005, 04:52:02 PM »
I haven't exactly been following this ten page battle of the wits but has anyone threw in the thought of you two throwing down and setting this like men?  It would be more entertaining.

J Bananas

« Reply #239 on: November 07, 2005, 04:53:25 PM »
^^^chyea

both live in LA right? i got 20 bucks on SGV