Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11236 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #240 on: November 07, 2005, 04:54:34 PM »
15 bucks on SGV

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #241 on: November 07, 2005, 06:25:04 PM »
^^^chyea

both live in LA right? i got 20 bucks on SGV
shit fuck 20 i got about $1,000 on SGV ive seen him...

SGV

« Reply #242 on: November 07, 2005, 06:40:50 PM »
Was I calling Mauzip gay? No. I was saying it's known the same way Mauzip is known as a homo on this board. Is Mauzip not known as the homo of WCC? Come on, not even Seer can deny that...You need to stop diggin' for shit, you lost.

He's not known as the WCC homo to me. So, yes, you were calling him gay.

NIG won't fight anyone unless it's on his terms. He wants people to go to his house alone to fight him. Yea... Anyone in their right mind is going to some dudes house in a city they don't know all by themselves? LMAO @ The obvious set up he's trying to pull.

J Bananas

« Reply #243 on: November 07, 2005, 06:50:00 PM »
He wouldn't do anythig extreme, not with hundreds of witnesses (us) they'd (one time) peep our conversations as evidence.

Don Seer

« Reply #244 on: November 07, 2005, 11:48:48 PM »
it might be pretty tight to be a cop
i know this guy whos dad is a cop and on like halloween he confiscates all the fireworks from random kids and then brings them home to his kid.
think bout all the shit u could confiscate or take like weed and just keep it for urself.

gaysauce.

lol?

Throwback

« Reply #245 on: November 08, 2005, 03:15:56 AM »
He wouldn't do anythig extreme, not with hundreds of witnesses (us) they'd (one time) peep our conversations as evidence.
do not underestimate stupidity.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #246 on: November 08, 2005, 05:53:51 AM »
Haha, somebody should bann NIK. What a fag

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2005, 06:43:49 AM »
I'd love if a fight between WCC guys was organized. Somebody who's not taking sides should film the whole action, to prove everything was handled fair and like men are supposed to. This will never happen though, would rule extremely hard though. And before the fight starts people should have to sign a contract that they won't sue someone for what happens within the next 10 minutes. So great.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #248 on: November 08, 2005, 06:50:58 AM »
^^^chyea

both live in LA right? i got 20 bucks on SGV

i put my life savings on SGV against that faggot
NO MORE WAR

westkoastanostra

« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2005, 01:08:14 PM »
lol this shit is still going on...quit barking and do the talking nik....or delete your account....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2005, 02:23:37 PM »
Was I calling Mauzip gay? No. I was saying it's known the same way Mauzip is known as a homo on this board. Is Mauzip not known as the homo of WCC? Come on, not even Seer can deny that...You need to stop diggin' for shit, you lost.

He's not known as the WCC homo to me. So, yes, you were calling him gay.

NIG won't fight anyone unless it's on his terms. He wants people to go to his house alone to fight him. Yea... Anyone in their right mind is going to some dudes house in a city they don't know all by themselves? LMAO @ The obvious set up he's trying to pull.

Nig? LMFAO. Pathetic...Anyways, why would I waste time to come where you are and fight when it wont even prove anything? Hell, you might even fuck my ass up, odds would probably be on your side since you're enormous anyways. But it still won't prove shit, cuz you'd still be the same fat, dumb, pathetic loser who acts like he thinks he's the shit, when deep down he knows he's worthless...That's why you keep tryna defend your image, but in most peoples mind, you'll always be known as pathetic no matter what you say... :-\

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2005, 02:24:57 PM »
it might be pretty tight to be a cop
i know this guy whos dad is a cop and on like halloween he confiscates all the fireworks from random kids and then brings them home to his kid.
think bout all the shit u could confiscate or take like weed and just keep it for urself.

gaysauce.

lol?

More proof of dick-ridage...Gaysauce=whack.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2005, 02:25:55 PM »
do not underestimate stupidity.

aye its better as looking like clowns.

:-X
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 02:28:20 PM by Now_Im_Blowed »

J Bananas

« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2005, 03:16:42 PM »
fattys gonna woop yo ass! run now!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #254 on: November 08, 2005, 03:52:06 PM »
fattys gonna woop yo ass! run now!