Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11262 times)

mauzip

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »
fattys gonna woop yo ass! run now!

Yes! I'm running as I type...

You should tell a lie detector you're straight.

SGV

« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2005, 10:40:19 PM »

Nig? LMFAO. Pathetic...Anyways, why would I waste time to come where you are and fight when it wont even prove anything? Hell, you might even fuck my ass up, odds would probably be on your side since you're enormous anyways. But it still won't prove shit, cuz you'd still be the same fat, dumb, pathetic loser who acts like he thinks he's the shit, when deep down he knows he's worthless...That's why you keep tryna defend your image, but in most peoples mind, you'll always be known as pathetic no matter what you say... :-\

LOL @ Enomorous. Yes, I'm as big as Shaq, all 6'2" 250 of me. LOL. Pussy.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2005, 11:02:03 PM »
i havent read this thread aside from the last page or 2.  so tell the gay kid and the fatass to post their pictures before i make a wager on this fight

Sikotic™

« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2005, 11:06:12 PM »
Well since we're wagering now, I'll put money on SGV since he's so "enormous".
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2005, 11:16:55 PM »
this is crazy how long this thread is lol.. 11 pages debating if he's fat or not and which one if more gayer lol.. ptops though has kept me entertained  8)

SGV

« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2005, 11:42:57 PM »
i havent read this thread aside from the last page or 2.  so tell the gay kid and the fatass to post their pictures before i make a wager on this fight

I'm enormous dogg. Think of Shaq and Andre The Giant, I'm twice their size.

WestCoasta

« Reply #261 on: November 09, 2005, 12:07:52 PM »
the same fat, dumb, pathetic loser who acts like he thinks he's the shit, when deep down he knows he's worthless...
:laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #262 on: November 09, 2005, 04:35:41 PM »

Nig? LMFAO. Pathetic...Anyways, why would I waste time to come where you are and fight when it wont even prove anything? Hell, you might even fuck my ass up, odds would probably be on your side since you're enormous anyways. But it still won't prove shit, cuz you'd still be the same fat, dumb, pathetic loser who acts like he thinks he's the shit, when deep down he knows he's worthless...That's why you keep tryna defend your image, but in most peoples mind, you'll always be known as pathetic no matter what you say... :-\

LOL @ Enomorous. Yes, I'm as big as Shaq, all 6'2" 250 of me. LOL. Pussy.

You might weigh the same as Shaq, but that doesn't mean you're as big as him...it just means you're fat. Nobodys a pussy, I never said I wouldn't fight. I just said odds would probably be on your fatass anyways...The fact that you can't comprehend shit is not my fault. Pathetic.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #263 on: November 09, 2005, 04:37:37 PM »

I'm enormous dogg. Think of Shaq and Andre The Giant, I'm twice their size.

From side to side... probably double, or even triple...

SGV

« Reply #264 on: November 10, 2005, 01:37:19 AM »

You might weigh the same as Shaq, but that doesn't mean you're as big as him...it just means you're fat. Nobodys a pussy, I never said I wouldn't fight. I just said odds would probably be on your fatass anyways...The fact that you can't comprehend shit is not my fault. Pathetic.

:-X Doubting yourself = Pussy. The bigger are the harder they fall. As in your case. 6'4" 112 pounds.

Throwback

« Reply #265 on: November 10, 2005, 02:30:22 AM »
dipset.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #266 on: November 10, 2005, 06:55:30 AM »
Someone please ban this piece of shit.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Elevz

« Reply #267 on: November 10, 2005, 08:10:03 AM »

I think, after reading this thread, the majority here thinks you are the dumb, pathetic loser. People, correct me if I'm wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #268 on: November 10, 2005, 11:25:19 AM »

:-X Doubting yourself = Pussy. The bigger are the harder they fall. As in your case. 6'4" 112 pounds.

I'm not doubting myself at all, I don't back down from a challenge. And if someone pisses me off to an extent, anyone, I'll fuckin' make sure they pay for that shit one way or another. I just said odds would probably be on you, due to your extreme SIZE advantage...

PS. Try 6'4 190. 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #269 on: November 10, 2005, 11:33:47 AM »

I think, after reading this thread, the majority here thinks you are the dumb, pathetic loser. People, correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrong. I'm known as cocky, arrogant, and hated. Due to that, people call me names such as "dumb" and "pathetic loser", even though deep down they know it's most likely what they feel about themselves...The majority of people here don't even know who you are, so I don't think it should matter for you. :-X