Poll

Is this fatso fat?

Yes
78 (70.3%)
No
33 (29.7%)

Total Members Voted: 83

Author Topic: Is SGV fat?  (Read 11214 times)

mauzip

Re: Is SGV fat?
« Reply #270 on: November 10, 2005, 11:51:47 AM »
I'm known as cocky, arrogant, and hated.

Wrong. You're known as the kid that is confused about his sexuality.

Ask yourself: Does this turn you on?

« Last Edit: November 10, 2005, 11:53:19 AM by Mauzip »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #271 on: November 10, 2005, 12:00:24 PM »
I don't think it should be tolerated to post pics like the above. Thanks God I got Adblock.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #272 on: November 10, 2005, 12:03:32 PM »
LOL. Only a Mauzip is capable of posting something like that... :-\

Elevz

« Reply #273 on: November 10, 2005, 01:34:05 PM »
Nig? LMFAO. Pathetic...Anyways, why would I waste time to come where you are and fight when it wont even prove anything? Hell, you might even fuck my ass up, odds would probably be on your side since you're enormous anyways. But it still won't prove shit, cuz you'd still be the same fat, dumb, pathetic loser who acts like he thinks he's the shit, when deep down he knows he's worthless...That's why you keep tryna defend your image, but in most peoples mind, you'll always be known as pathetic no matter what you say... :-\

I think, after reading this thread, the majority here thinks you are the dumb, pathetic loser. People, correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrong. I'm known as cocky, arrogant, and hated. Due to that, people call me names such as "dumb" and "pathetic loser", even though deep down they know it's most likely what they feel about themselves...The majority of people here don't even know who you are, so I don't think it should matter for you. :-X

I bet they do... I may not be an OG here but I've been around for a while. I really think you're the only person who's so busy thinking of himself to notice there's others being around. Cocky and arrogant, I'm not sure, but ignorant, you damn well are.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2005, 02:27:40 PM »
Nig? LMFAO. Pathetic...Anyways, why would I waste time to come where you are and fight when it wont even prove anything? Hell, you might even fuck my ass up, odds would probably be on your side since you're enormous anyways. But it still won't prove shit, cuz you'd still be the same fat, dumb, pathetic loser who acts like he thinks he's the shit, when deep down he knows he's worthless...That's why you keep tryna defend your image, but in most peoples mind, you'll always be known as pathetic no matter what you say... :-\

I think, after reading this thread, the majority here thinks you are the dumb, pathetic loser. People, correct me if I'm wrong.

Wrong. I'm known as cocky, arrogant, and hated. Due to that, people call me names such as "dumb" and "pathetic loser", even though deep down they know it's most likely what they feel about themselves...The majority of people here don't even know who you are, so I don't think it should matter for you. :-X

I bet they do... I may not be an OG here but I've been around for a while. I really think you're the only person who's so busy thinking of himself to notice there's others being around. Cocky and arrogant, I'm not sure, but ignorant, you damn well are.

I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you. Did I hurt your online feelings? LOL

Jome

« Reply #275 on: November 10, 2005, 06:30:31 PM »
Wrong. You're known as the kid that is confused about his sexuality.

Ask yourself: Does this turn you on?

<Gay picture>

:sign_banhim:

Elevz

« Reply #276 on: November 11, 2005, 04:34:53 AM »

I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to you. Did I hurt your online feelings? LOL

Yeah, go ahead and twist the shit around the way you usually do. I'm done here. You're so pathetic, it's not even worth talking to you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #277 on: November 12, 2005, 10:09:47 PM »

Yeah, go ahead and twist the shit around the way you usually do. I'm done here. You're so pathetic, it's not even worth talking to you.

If it makes you feel better... :'(

Don Seer

« Reply #278 on: November 13, 2005, 01:54:54 PM »

If it makes you feel better... :'(

^ loser..

why'd you bump the thread if you hate it so much... . it was gone for 2 days.. it was nearly off the page..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #279 on: November 14, 2005, 02:42:25 PM »
wtf you talking about? LOL

Posted by: Elevz~  November 11, 2005, 04:34:53 AM
Posted by: Now_Im_Blowed November 12, 2005, 10:09:47 PM
Posted by: Overseer  November 13, at 01:54:54 PM

If I bumped it, so did you just now...

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #280 on: June 24, 2006, 09:13:53 AM »
LMAO
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Sikotic™

« Reply #281 on: June 24, 2006, 11:38:09 AM »
Uh oh, here we go again lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #282 on: June 24, 2006, 11:44:31 AM »
lol..

heres' wtf :P..

Quote from: Elevz~ on November 11, 2005, 12:34:53 PM
Quote from: Now_Im_Blowed on November 13, 2005, 06:09:47 AM
Posted on: November 13, 2005, 09:54:54 PM

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #283 on: June 24, 2006, 12:17:59 PM »
lol..

heres' wtf :P..

Quote from: Elevz~ on November 11, 2005, 12:34:53 PM
Quote from: Now_Im_Blowed on November 13, 2005, 06:09:47 AM
Posted on: November 13, 2005, 09:54:54 PM

I have no idea what you're saying...I didn't post in this thread on November 13th (according to my time-zone). I replied to Elevz after one day...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #284 on: June 24, 2006, 02:21:37 PM »

yeah i know i'm just pullin ya chain over the time zone thing.. in my zone it was 2 days lol