Author Topic: WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)  (Read 2167 times)

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Re:WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2004, 10:15:25 AM »
  Hello......My name is Sampo and I live in Vantaa, Finland. I`m 17 and I study at upper secondary school of Sotunki. I used to play soccer (10 years) but I had to quit it because of my ankle. I have listened to rap music only about 4 years. My first favorites were De La Soul, Wu-Tang and Cypress Hill.
I don`t even remember how I got in this forum. I have been a member over a year. I don`t post much.....actually this is my first post at this section.
ummm.....well.....that`s it!  ;D

SINLOC

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2004, 12:09:55 PM »
lol @ this thread

Rodzilla your still a character - Failed rapper working at Jack in the Box.

LOL this thread is stupid and true to that

.....idiots

Live-N-Die-N-LA

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2004, 12:41:35 PM »
if U don't do this, U are just an online character, you'll be ignored 2 me next time U try 2 come @ me sideways....

LOL. "Let me post my autobiography and picture so that Rod will acknowledge me, and accept my existence." LOL, I can't believe how many people actually followed his direction. Seriously, does this change anything? You're still online characters.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2004, 12:59:26 PM »
^Banned already ???^

-KIDRENEGADE-

SINLOC

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2004, 01:00:17 PM »
if U don't do this, U are just an online character, you'll be ignored 2 me next time U try 2 come @ me sideways....

LOL. "Let me post my autobiography and picture so that Rod will acknowledge me, and accept my existence." LOL, I can't believe how many people actually followed his direction. Seriously, does this change anything? You're still online characters.
lol at this guy i guess im the only one who seen his post where he quoted on that pic and said that guy is the geek in that picture lol and that it was segregated

hey thats what he said not me lol

SINLOC

« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2004, 01:03:28 PM »
^Banned already ???^
its becuz he quoted on this pic and said somethin bout him and someone deleted it and banned him lol

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2004, 02:47:41 PM »
its just because he's jamal ;)

hector

« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2004, 10:04:57 PM »
you mean jamal the fucking pathetic ass that has to keep comming back even after he has been banned 10's of times.  Damn dude, thats sad.  why don't you and NIK just go 69 each other.  that way you are both happy, and everyone on wcc is happy too, cuz we don't have to be bothered by your dumbass worthless posts.  Eat a dick up and hick up you pathetic hoez!

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #38 on: April 04, 2004, 10:22:37 PM »
that is me on the left, im 22 and im graduating college in may so i can make some real money, you will see me in the future and probably be talkin about me just like u do now!  And im fuckin pissed that detox is never gonna come out! fuck busta, eve and game, I want a fuckin dre album dammit

Suga Foot

« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2004, 10:35:29 PM »
I don't have a picture, but I'm 21 year old Vancouverian.  I went to College to play baseball, but never went to class, I just wanted to play ball.  Once they caught me, I quit.  

My brother and I own a product development and design business.  So far we have 1 product in 1 store, lol.  But we're tryin to get in this store that has stores in Vancouver, San Fransisco, Phoenix, and St Louis.  *Fingers Crossed*  

When thats not making me money, I work in plastics fabrication.  

I also make beats.  My doggy dogg Rodzilla scooped me up.  We got some heat rocks comin up soon for y'all asses.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2004, 11:30:33 PM »
gyea gyea....

lol @ tha fake ass lil bitches that won't post they info or pics....Max Powers tha comedian wit my dick in his mouth as usual....grow tha fuc up cuzzin, it ain't about people followin what rodzilla orders em to do....I made a thread for tha fuc of it 2 get 2 kno tha REAL cats up on here and put a face 2 tha screen names....and who tha fuc is dirty red? lmao, without u haters life would be so boring....everybody wanna be somebody but when u aint gettin nowhere u sit there and envy tha better man because yur so insecure....tryin 2 get energy from it....all good....i aint trippin, u can not and will not see me....

(Eg. My Dad used to get drunk and beat the fuck out of me) but now we have talked it out and forgiven each other, and we have a pretty good relationship.

I feel U bro....my dad moved outta tha house 1 day after all tha bullshit, and finally got therapy and all this shit....came bac after some years, got a heart attack, found god and now he's finally chillin....shit, but in a twisted way I feel like I'm more stronger after all tha beatings....always gotta pull tha positives outta shit....no worries....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: April 04, 2004, 11:43:15 PM »
HI my name is jacob

i was born in Los Angele on February 27th 1985 to Pam Perez and Jose Zaragosa...lol i'm a bastard wedlock baby  8)

moved to bakersfield when i was like 9 or 10 because dad went nuts , went into witness protection for a while, (shhhh your not suppose to know that )  

i go to Bakersfield College, transferring to CSUB next semester, double major in Business administration and Music.

I work at Mc Donald's as one of the Swing Managers,and all i basically do for 8 hours is count money, tell people what to do, and flirt with girls.

I listen to a bajillion types of music, when you see me you'll usually see me listening to something new all the time.  I play guitar and i'm learning the piano.....i don't really have any ambitions of being a musician, it's just something i do for fun.

I got three dogs. A german Shepherd named Dutchess A Mutt Named Duke, and a puppy Chihuahua named moco that lives in my bedroom.

I do have a girlfriend but i'm trying to find a way to get rid of her , so i can get with this other chick.

that about sums it up, i ain't got no pic, but i dunno i'll eventually post one up when i get around to developing my film.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

hector

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2004, 11:54:30 PM »
HI my name is jacob

I work at Mc Donald's as one of the Swing Managers,and all i basically do for 8 hours is count money, tell people what to do, and flirt with girls

yeah all the girls I know fuckin dig the fast food employees.  what more could you ask for in a man, then to have a job at micky D'z.

why ya gotta lie dude?  ain't no fuckin dude workin at mcdonalds flirtin wit no one, unless they fat and tryna get a free cheesburger.

ecrazy

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2004, 11:55:00 PM »
Hey Im Manny Heredia...Born In West Covina California And Am Currently Residin In San Dimas California......
Been Into Westcoast Hip Hop Since I was born,...my brothers and sisters brought me up listenin to it....i really didnt hear anything else cept what else they played on power, but even then they didnt let me put the radio on, it was either tapes or records playin
Found this board last year in my "Web Design1" Class while searching for "Westcoast Underground Hip Hop"....Have Been Addicted Since

Personal Life....Started Smokin Weed in the 10th grade, quit startin this year, been clean ever since and i feel soo great

Been goin out with my girl "Pina" for bout 10 months, almost a year....love her to death, she totally changed my life and the way i treat women....she dragged me out and stuck with me, during all my bad times and i cant thank her enough for doing so

Graduated San Dimas High School Class Of 2003....Currently Attending Citrus college...Waitin Till I Turn 21 So That I Could Attend The Police Academy To Become A Officer for Either The California Highway Patrol Or Covina Police Department

I Made A lot Of Techno Loops and tracks Back in the 9th-11th Grade and Released A CD on "HotBox" Records Entitled "Space Man Attacks" Lp Under the Alias "Dj Dice On Ice"(Really Limited, only 44 Copies were Pressed)...sold them all online...

still make beats, tried to release a mixtape, but issues with the pressin company stopped me and other financial problems did as well...still have about 9 tracks that are EXCLUSIVE to me waitin to be released....might happen soon

umm yea....Other Stuff....I live on 200 Bloc (Hood Weasle Loc from the pomona city rydas reps)....lived here all my life
my dad is homies with him...sold him his 1970 Monte Carlo

have a dogg that runs away and comes back for food, then runs away but never gets caught by the pound
i have 3 brothers, 2 sisters and me
my mom and dad are still married..but met being divorcees

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2004, 12:29:59 AM »
HI my name is jacob

I work at Mc Donald's as one of the Swing Managers,and all i basically do for 8 hours is count money, tell people what to do, and flirt with girls

yeah all the girls I know fuckin dig the fast food employees.  what more could you ask for in a man, then to have a job at micky D'z.

why ya gotta lie dude?  ain't no fuckin dude workin at mcdonalds flirtin wit no one, unless they fat and tryna get a free cheesburger.

if i was 22 you'd have a point, but i'm 18 and most girls my age are either in the same possition as me or looking to be......besides i'm a manager i don't flip burgers

clown me now but by the time i'm your age i'll be making more than you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09