Author Topic: WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)  (Read 2170 times)

hector

Re:WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2004, 12:38:09 AM »
HI my name is jacob

I work at Mc Donald's as one of the Swing Managers,and all i basically do for 8 hours is count money, tell people what to do, and flirt with girls

yeah all the girls I know fuckin dig the fast food employees.  what more could you ask for in a man, then to have a job at micky D'z.

why ya gotta lie dude?  ain't no fuckin dude workin at mcdonalds flirtin wit no one, unless they fat and tryna get a free cheesburger.

if i was 22 you'd have a point, but i'm 18 and most girls my age are either in the same possition as me or looking to be......besides i'm a manager i don't flip burgers

clown me now but by the time i'm your age i'll be making more than you

right...I'm glad you know not only how much money I make, but also you can tell the future.  You could be dead by the time your my age dude, don't talk about shit ya don't know about.  and again, I ain't seein no 18 year old girls flirtin wit no fast food worker unless they are fat and lookin for a free greasy meal.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2004, 01:52:40 AM »
^maybe cuz your pot head ass is too baked

hey maybe that says alot about my game then, i can pull girls no matter what kind of job i'm workin'.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2004, 02:07:29 AM »
HI my name is jacob

I work at Mc Donald's as one of the Swing Managers,and all i basically do for 8 hours is count money, tell people what to do, and flirt with girls

yeah all the girls I know fuckin dig the fast food employees.  what more could you ask for in a man, then to have a job at micky D'z.

why ya gotta lie dude?  ain't no fuckin dude workin at mcdonalds flirtin wit no one, unless they fat and tryna get a free cheesburger.

if i was 22 you'd have a point, but i'm 18 and most girls my age are either in the same possition as me or looking to be......besides i'm a manager i don't flip burgers

clown me now but by the time i'm your age i'll be making more than you

Ignore AcGrundy...Or just keep clowning him until he deletes his account.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2004, 02:53:48 AM »
yo wassup, i'm Greg Mirza-Avakyan, a senior at Hoover High school in Glendale, CA. I gave myself this nickname about 6 years ago when i wasn't even into rap (..i know, i know), and people liked it, so it just stuck to me. I'm about 80 percent Armenian, and the rest is German, and Georgian (The republic of georgia). I moved to cali when i was 11 in 1997 from Moscow, Russia, where i lived for 4 years. Before that i lived in Armenia, where i was born in 1986. I know 4 languages - English, Spanish, Russian, and Armenian. Recently got accepted to UCI, UCSB and UCSD, and just trying to make up my mind right now where i'm going 2 go next year. I live with both parents, so i can't really say life has been a real struggle, although it's been tough starting over twice (Moving to Russia first, and then United States). I got into rap about 5 years ago and 2pac was the first aritst whose CD i had. Right now i just listen to all kinds of hip hop, from nerd rap (Esoteric, Alisas) to Eastcoast Thug rap (Cormega, LOX, Biggie) to "revolutionary" rap (Dead Prez, Immortal Technique, Paris) to Westcoast Gangsta shit (BadAzz, Kurupt), to instrospective shit (Talib Kweli, Last Emperor), to Midwest shit (Twista, Royce 5'9'') to experimental shit (Mr. Lif, Busdriver), to dope lyrcal shit (Sly Boogy, Crooked I, Ras Kass, Canibus), and even some south shit (Scarface, Outkast). Rap isn't the only type of music i like. I also like some Electronica, some New Age, Classic Rock (Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix), Contemporary Rock (System of a Down, Linkin Park, Evanescence), and some russian music. I don't work, so i download most of the music (no money). I don't have any pets, and i live in an apartment in a pretty average part of town. My hobbies include Listening to music (At least 8 hours a day, even when i'm doin homework and shit), playing ball (at least 2-3 times a week, 3 hours at a time), writing rhymes (i'm not that great), watching movies (especially indepentent films). I Don't watch a lot of TV, only Lakers and movies on IFC (Independent Film Central), also Drawing (I Draw a LOT!its probably my favorite occupation other than music) and i'm pretty good at it. I Draw from life, and i draw illustration type shit. Actually i was considering getting into illustration as a major, but decided on Political Science. My favorite arists are Dali ,Durer, Bosch, Kahlo, and Goya. I also like computer games (Recently beat max payne2, Mafia, NFS Underground, ). I collect model cars, i have over 150 (sizes 1/73 - 1/15). I also collect coins from around the world. That just about sums it up.. right now my life is pretty boring, but i don't complain much cuz i have college 2 look forward to.

Before i forget, i  was introduced to DubCC to google search. This is how it happened - i searched for some shit about Ice Cube i think about a year ago. It led me to dubcnn.com. From there i found DuBcc and i didnt post here until about 3 months ago. I'm semi-addicted, but i don't know ya'll too well yet, so i geuss i guess i'm not really fully addicted to this shit yet.  Alright, i hope this thing gave u some insight on who i am, and no, i didnt do this becuz  the guy who started this thread "Said so", i did this just to introduce myself to ya'll. Peace out
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

The Watcher

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2004, 04:04:03 AM »
23, live in Australia. Moved here from the UK when i was 4, haven't been back. Finished highschool, went straight into the workforce. Worked as a sysadmin for 5 years before deciding to do network consulting.

Engaged to my girl or 4 years, own a big house, 2 cars and 2 cats ! Love my brother, hate the rest of my family -- the usual shit. Had one too many drugs one night, been suffering because of it ever since. That's about it. don't have a pic, i'll stick to bein an online character

oh yeah, i found this board via the old drdre.com site i think it was, the one that was a green/cream colour..
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 04:05:35 AM by The Watcher »
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Left Coast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: April 05, 2004, 07:11:17 AM »
Hello im Matt im 18 and im from Newcastle England.

I found Dubcc through my friend who shown me some information about E 40. Dont post that much. Also hate the rest of my family, aint spoke to my mother in 6 years but wont go into the details. I'm a mad Godfather fanatic. I REALLY HATE ENGLAND.

The Watcher

« Reply #51 on: April 05, 2004, 07:38:59 AM »
^ really?

I'm from Newcastle -- Gateshead to be exact!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

JTSimon

« Reply #52 on: April 05, 2004, 08:22:05 AM »
gyea gyea....

lol @ tha fake ass lil bitches that won't post they info or pics....Max Powers tha comedian wit my dick in his mouth as usual....

Eat a dick bitch...your gonna be the 2nd gay rapper.

Left Coast

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2004, 08:35:49 AM »

^ really?

I'm from Newcastle -- Gateshead to be exact!

Nice one man, you a newcastle fan  8)

SINLOC

« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2004, 11:12:54 AM »
gyea gyea....

Eat a dick bitch...your gonna be the 2nd gay rapper.
what can he say lol rod is gonna be on this board his whole life talkn bout rappin

pinche juan

• 'G'
  • what more can i say
« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2004, 11:39:49 AM »
well my name is carlos, i grew up in los angeles currently live in south gate. graduated high school in 1996 <<< old guy >>
went to the navy right out of high school, did that for three years then got out and went to work at the local radio shack. been doing that for the last 4 years. i got my screen name from the oldie "natural high" one of my favorite ones.
i found dubcc by searching for the aftermath website, been on it for like a year and a half but didnt really post alot

Diabolical

« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2004, 12:39:10 PM »
My real name is Stuart, i live in Scotland,UK, but i dont speak like Mel Gibson in Braveheart lol. I'll be 17 next month.
I found dubcc searching for stuff about Tupac in april last year and i signed up straight away but never posted for about 3-4 months.
I like lots of music, all West coast rap, some South & only about 5 East coast rappers(Nas, G-Unit & Thats about it). I also like rock but outta all the sub-genres Metal(heavy/thrash/hardcore not Linkin Park, Korn & the like) is my favorite. My Fav band is Killswitch Engage but im also a fan of Metallica, Slayer and lots more.
When I leave school in just over a year im gonna go to University hopefully and study Music Tech(Audio Engineering & Recording).
I like to play guitar when im home cos i hope to have a band one day as i suck at making beats and rappin. I also like playing drums & sometimes bass guitar but i dont have any of those and i hate keyboard/piano although i can play it.
My mum died when i was 9 then 8 months later my gran died then 1 month later my uncle died, then about 2 years later i moved to be closer to my dad's side of the family who i hadnt seen for about 5 years.

Floydness

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2004, 02:39:48 PM »
HELLLLLOOOOOO my name is natalie, im 17 and live in L.A.. i saw sccit go on this site so i wanted to check it out and i found it pretty interesting lol. My nick name isnt floydness, i just put it on here cuz i like pink floyd and couldnt think of any other name, my real nick name is tooshi though (pretty gay but ive been called that since i was born). i love rock.. (pink floyd, zepplin, jimi hendr, nirvana, lenny kravitz, goo goo dolls, guns n roses, NOFX, metallica, the eagles, the vines, chavelle and lots lots more!) i like rap also but i think hip hop today sucks dick like chingy and all that GAY shit.. i like tupac, dre. and some others are good. i like to draw, read, kick it with friends, be crazy, eatttttt (lol), listen to music, beauty, green eyes, softball, write, go places, shopping, explore, theme parks, dancing, parties, being drunk, trying things, ice cream, bagging on people, FOOD, being with my bf, talking, arguing, swimming, the beach and lots lots more. i dont like kids or animals... i dont like religion that much either and i have no clue why, i dont like MOST armenians cuz they're fucken retarded and think they're the shit  ::), i dont like how the world is basically based on money and looks (even though i get somewhat of an advantage out of it) and yep thats me... lol
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 02:47:43 PM by Floydness »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2004, 02:45:46 PM »
(Eg. My Dad used to get drunk and beat the fuck out of me) but now we have talked it out and forgiven each other, and we have a pretty good relationship.

I feel U bro....my dad moved outta tha house 1 day after all tha bullshit, and finally got therapy and all this shit....came bac after some years, got a heart attack, found god and now he's finally chillin....shit, but in a twisted way I feel like I'm more stronger after all tha beatings....always gotta pull tha positives outta shit....no worries....

I feel ya. Just makes you a stronger person in the end.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2004, 02:46:13 PM by Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2004, 03:55:32 PM »
My name is Garry, im 19, and i hail from the Westside (of Scotland!), a town called Stevenston to be exact. i have lived with my mum for the past 13 years or so, she and my dad split up and later divorced, which is one of my earliest memories. i finished school, and am approaching the end of the 2nd year of a degree in Multimedia Computing with Web Development. of all the topics i study i probably enjoy video production the most (Tarantino 2nd!lol).the first rap album i ever bought was Eazy-E - Eazy Duz It when i was about 10, since then have been banging albums by a wide range of artists from all over the states. I work weekends in a nightclub, and enjoy meeting people (chicks!).
Discovered dubcc about a year ago, but have only been posting a few months, and have been hooked since!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare