Author Topic: Any1 know who Gigi Berry is?  (Read 2344 times)

JTSimon

Re:Any1 know who Gigi Berry is?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2004, 07:07:29 AM »
yeah but look at how old jj is...
please Janet has looked like a monkey since day 1 not that theres anything wrong with that  ;D

« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 07:10:13 AM by Max Powers »

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2004, 07:12:37 AM »
haha monkey fucka

JTSimon

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2004, 07:15:24 AM »
haha monkey fucka

Overseer you know how it is Asian/African still monkey ties  ;D but I don't think Gigi looks like a monkey.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 07:16:04 AM by Max Powers »

Mygla

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2004, 07:19:08 AM »
she..... is...... UGLY!

We Fly High

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2004, 09:17:28 AM »
max powers.. i dont even know why u callin me an idiot. when u clearly have the worst taste for chicks.. not one single person on this post has agreed wiht you.. i think that is saying something..

JTSimon

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2004, 09:44:54 AM »
max powers.. i dont even know why u callin me an idiot. when u clearly have the worst taste for chicks.. not one single person on this post has agreed wiht you.. i think that is saying something..

One minute she looks like a horse next minute she looks like an ape...your a fucking moron.

Have you ever thought people who think she's fine wouldn't reply  ;)

« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 09:46:52 AM by Max Powers »

Throwback

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2004, 09:47:19 AM »
wtf happend 2 her head??

We Fly High

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2004, 11:24:14 AM »
haha.. man.. i aint even trippin about whether she looks like a horse or a monkey.. u commitin some bestiality type shit. man you got the worste taste in chicks ever.. and thats fact.

NIK, moncharelli, funkee, samuel jackson, es el duque, jome is certain, smerlus, flexo, neji huga, overseer, mygla, throwback..

EVERYONE that has replied to this post has agreed that she is ugly.. not just ugly.. but also shemale transvestite status. thats a whole another level of ugliness. you said that people who think shes fine wouldnt reply... why wouldnt they reply..  its probably cos none of them agree with you.. man, where you even live at? i dont really want to know what the female population is like around in your area, if you think this chick is hot...

when i say she looks like a horse, and then make another comment saying she looks like a ape, im just re-emphasizing how fucking gross she is. except you turn that into a whole another argument where i have to pick one to describe her...

i truly feel sorry for you. that girl is straight butch. call me an idiot because i cant decide whether shes an ape or a horse.. imma call you an idiot for jockin a shemale.

bez

« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2004, 11:35:59 AM »
Shes scum. lol...I've seen fish who are nicer than her, literally.

Brooke Burke all the way, shes so fucking lovely.  props Nik for them pics.

MUSICK

• Lil Geezy
  • Da BAY Bietch!!!!
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2004, 01:03:59 PM »
she looks like this lady from ripleys believe it or not that had hella surgery to look like a lion except that gigi bitch was born like that and that....      ....that is sad :-\

at least someone likes her tho I bet if you met her you'd be able to holla cuz that shits prolly rare for her
« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 01:04:55 PM by MUSICK »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2004, 01:19:58 PM »
haha.. man.. i aint even trippin about whether she looks like a horse or a monkey.. u commitin some bestiality type shit. man you got the worste taste in chicks ever.. and thats fact.

NIK, moncharelli, funkee, samuel jackson, es el duque, jome is certain, smerlus, flexo, neji huga, overseer, mygla, throwback..

EVERYONE that has replied to this post has agreed that she is ugly.. not just ugly.. but also shemale transvestite status. thats a whole another level of ugliness. you said that people who think shes fine wouldnt reply... why wouldnt they reply..  its probably cos none of them agree with you.. man, where you even live at? i dont really want to know what the female population is like around in your area, if you think this chick is hot...

when i say she looks like a horse, and then make another comment saying she looks like a ape, im just re-emphasizing how fucking gross she is. except you turn that into a whole another argument where i have to pick one to describe her...

i truly feel sorry for you. that girl is straight butch. call me an idiot because i cant decide whether shes an ape or a horse.. imma call you an idiot for jockin a shemale.

snif..sniff...San Diego fuckin dime central! got fine fine white bitches, fine asian bitches, defo fine mexicans and latinos, and o.k. black girls!  and what we dont got we get navy transplants!  That is why I'm puzzled by Max's pick with gigi and and brooke who is FIYA!...oh well to each his own.

-KIDRENEGADE-

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2004, 01:20:17 PM »
wow, shes like a 3-4/10, im serious, she looks like a man... brooke is a godess

Woodrow

« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2004, 02:37:47 PM »
Man... That bitch is so ugly you could stick her face in dough and make monster cookies

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2004, 02:46:12 PM »
on a scale of 1-10 i give her a punch in the face. :'(

JTSimon

« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2004, 03:13:04 PM »
Your opinions don't mean shit if you haven't seen her on tv.

She gonna be on today 330 FOX probably for most of So Cal.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2004, 03:13:57 PM by Max Powers »