Author Topic: Do you go to hell  (Read 436 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
Re:Do you go to hell
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2004, 09:19:22 AM »
lol..

to me capone, your just a perfect representation of catholicism in america: irrational, overbearing, and just plain stupid.
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2004, 01:50:23 PM »
haha go to hell

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2004, 10:33:15 PM »
hell is an illusion, it is the guilt of yourself that brings on judgement and hell..

Eazy-E RuthlessG

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2004, 08:21:43 PM »
ur dumbass is an illusion i feel sorry for ur ass

Doggystylin

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2004, 06:48:28 PM »
ur dumbass is an illusion i feel sorry for ur ass

lmao, thanx

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2004, 06:21:16 AM »
If it was up to Trauma,I'd surely go to hell.  ;)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

PhantomChild

• 'G'
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2004, 06:19:32 PM »
^ Man, it must be sad living with no hope.  
ppl who make themselves livin in an illusion are weak. strong christian believers are weak cause they cant do shit all on their own, they need some imagined figure to look up to. it might be different in other religions where you're forced to believe. this sucks of course even more.
u talk about my God like that talkn shit about Christians if i seen ur ass out on the streets i kick ur ass for being so iggnorant u dont know shit now thats sad and when u die ull soon figure out that theres a hell its sad to believe that when ur begging for mercy and having worms crawling all over u then ull believe but if u live long enuff when the Revalation comes God will gove u a second chance and ull stay on Earth the ant christ for 7 years till he comes back and ull either accept the mark of the antichrist or Accept God into ur life and ull be saved and be beheaded and ull go to Heaven but man u just dont understand

God wouldn't want you to kick his ass sillyass! ;)

Your favorite rapper was athesist anyways ::)

I just think your'e a little lost right now thats all :-\

The Ant Christ!?If you belive in him that much,at least spell his name right!
man! ;)

Don't say you rush typed neither!lol ;)

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2004, 09:55:52 AM »
^ Man, it must be sad living with no hope.  
ppl who make themselves livin in an illusion are weak. strong christian believers are weak cause they cant do shit all on their own, they need some imagined figure to look up to. it might be different in other religions where you're forced to believe. this sucks of course even more.
u talk about my God like that talkn shit about Christians if i seen ur ass out on the streets i kick ur ass for being so iggnorant u dont know shit now thats sad and when u die ull soon figure out that theres a hell its sad to believe that when ur begging for mercy and having worms crawling all over u then ull believe but if u live long enuff when the Revalation comes God will gove u a second chance and ull stay on Earth the ant christ for 7 years till he comes back and ull either accept the mark of the antichrist or Accept God into ur life and ull be saved and be beheaded and ull go to Heaven but man u just dont understand

God wouldn't want you to kick his ass sillyass! ;)

Your favorite rapper was athesist anyways ::)

I just think your'e a little lost right now thats all :-\

The Ant Christ!?If you belive in him that much,at least spell his name right!
man! ;)

Don't say you rush typed neither!lol ;)
hes real it doesnt mean u have to believe in the antichirst but u know hes coming to decieve after God takes his people

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2004, 02:46:55 AM »
"If there's hell below, we're all gonna go"  -Curtis Mayfield
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2004, 07:54:07 PM »
Mormons believe most people go to heaven, even adulterers and people who commit suicide.  God's mercy is great.
Fuck the Morman church.  >:(