Author Topic: LIL HALF DEAD  (Read 3564 times)

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:LIL HALF DEAD
« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2004, 10:26:50 AM »
yeh same here man,.."had to be a hustler" is one of the greatest chill laid laid westcoast tracks ever.
snoop did talk about half dead on tha doggfather album, and on the 1997 smokefest snoop album. but yeh,.. it would of been dope if he was more on each other's music. i think it was mainly coz death row wasnt really doing any featurings for artists on other labels besides their own artists. warren g was like the only one that was not on death row, that featured on a few death row projects. half dead went to priority, so that sort of distanced him from his homies that were signed to death row. but now, everybody is off death row, so things are good for HD now. just hopefully that he gon play more of a bigger part in the music game coz he been pretty quiet over the years, like the twinz, but hopefully he'll keep gettin on those chuuch mixtapes with snoop, and hopefully release his long awaited 3rd album on dpg/GA

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2004, 10:48:39 AM »
If you listen to who got some gangsta shit from murder was the case and the o.g. version of gangsta ride where snoop disses c style and features daz it seems like the pound and half dead had more personal issues, not just lable politics

DJMidget213510

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2004, 08:20:54 PM »
I never liked this cat, he always seemed one step behind the rest

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2004, 08:49:21 PM »
If you listen to who got some gangsta shit from murder was the case and the o.g. version of gangsta ride where snoop disses c style and features daz it seems like the pound and half dead had more personal issues, not just lable politics
this was only between lil style and half dead. snoopnthem were always cool with half dead.
it was lil c style and lil half dead who had a little misunderstanding that got out of line. that shit's been resolved a long time ago. they cool now

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2004, 03:20:52 AM »

snoop did talk about half dead on tha doggfather album, and on the 1997 smokefest snoop album.

And don't forget 'Woke up,jumped out my bed..I'm in a two-man cell with my homie Lil' Half Dead...' on 'Lil' Ghetto Boy.'
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2004, 03:23:25 AM »

snoop did talk about half dead on tha doggfather album, and on the 1997 smokefest snoop album.

And don't forget 'Woke up,jumped out my bed..I'm in a two-man cell with my homie Lil' Half Dead...' on 'Lil' Ghetto Boy.'
yup yup

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2004, 05:42:57 AM »
He's on 3 tracks of Lil Bo Peep's cd too check it out www.kdwr.com to here snippets and there's a video for California. we gotta get more nfo about him nando or nima gotta interview him

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2004, 06:17:25 AM »
him? isnt lil bo peep female?!

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2004, 01:15:11 PM »
was talkin bout hd

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2004, 03:10:19 AM »
i think they had a few half dead videos on westcoast2k.net before i think. im pretty sure they had "southern girl" on there

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2004, 12:31:39 PM »
i think they had a few half dead videos on westcoast2k.net before i think. im pretty sure they had "southern girl" on there
yup ;)

TruNBlizzue

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2004, 03:34:59 AM »
Check out my thread on Lil Bo Peep. He is featured on her new album and I have to say it's banging. Stay in touch with the www.kdwr.com website or the kdw forum at wcrydaz as they may have news on Lil 1/2 dead in the future.

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2004, 03:46:43 AM »
It's a good thing HD is somewhat making up for all those years he never did guest appereances... 8)
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2004, 12:24:23 AM »
y'all seen xzibit's dvd..?
he's a foo in that

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 09:28:09 PM »
Check out my thread on Lil Bo Peep. He is featured on her new album and I have to say it's banging. Stay in touch with the www.kdwr.com website or the kdw forum at wcrydaz as they may have news on Lil 1/2 dead in the future.
yeh, lil half dead is on that lil bo-peep track called "california" . and lil bo-peep is now posting on the kdw records forum at wcrydaz. she's already got 5 posts , but im just waiting for next time she is online, coz i wanna ask her about half dead . i've already made a post in a thread that she posted in about half dead, so i just waitin for her to see it.