Author Topic: Sept 11th Firefighters  (Read 694 times)

JTSimon

Sept 11th Firefighters
« on: April 06, 2004, 10:02:27 AM »
I was watching a 9/11 documentary the other night and they were talking about how firefighters didn't do shit on 9/11 and that they actually caused more deaths by going up the same stairs civilans were walking down...causing a big backup.

Just thought I would share with you all  ;)

Trauma-san

Re:Sept 11th Firefighters
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 03:55:32 PM »
So now your hatred for the president has spilled over into hating innocent low paid people chosen to protect you from disaster, most of whom in your particular hate demographic DIED doing such.  

I don't understand the point of a post like this?  What, is it to slam Firefighters?  What the fuck is wrong with you?

ecrazy

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 11:53:25 PM »

I don't understand the point of a post like this?  What, is it to slam Firefighters?  What the fuck is wrong with you?

I was thinking the same thing.....Didnt Do Shit?? Well if they were heading up the building it MEANS THEY WERE TRYING TO DO SOMETHING....they tryed to help and helped many escape...what documentry did u watch?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 01:45:37 AM »

what documentry did u watch?

Probably an Arab one...

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 01:55:58 AM »
^ Saying that firefighters didn't really help much doesn't really benefit Arabs in any way.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 02:09:35 AM »
^ Saying that firefighters didn't really help much doesn't really benefit Arabs in any way.

Arabs like making up shit though... ;D

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 02:18:38 AM »
So do Israelis  ;D

Read up on the Levon Affair.
In 1954, the Israeli government plotted to blow up American installations in 2 main Egyptian cities and blame it on Egyptian nationals. The plot was uncovered and the Israeli prime minister Pinhas Lavon had to resign because his retarded plan didn't work. That's the Lavon Affair.

So, if you want to talk about making up shit, look at your own people first, and then focus on others. Lied to the U.S. government for sympathey. And didn't the prime minister of Israel at the time of 9/11 say that the WTC attack was "very good and very helpful for Israel" in that it would create a lot of support for Israel. How can he turn 4000 people dying into a good thing. How selfish.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2004, 02:57:39 AM »
So do Israelis  ;D

Read up on the Levon Affair.
In 1954, the Israeli government plotted to blow up American installations in 2 main Egyptian cities and blame it on Egyptian nationals. The plot was uncovered and the Israeli prime minister Pinhas Lavon had to resign because his retarded plan didn't work. That's the Lavon Affair.

So, if you want to talk about making up shit, look at your own people first, and then focus on others. Lied to the U.S. government for sympathey. And didn't the prime minister of Israel at the time of 9/11 say that the WTC attack was "very good and very helpful for Israel" in that it would create a lot of support for Israel. How can he turn 4000 people dying into a good thing. How selfish.

Nobody said Israelis don't make up shit...But only an Arab would make up shit about 9/11...LOL

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2004, 03:00:13 AM »
Or, since the Israeli government likes attacking the U.S. and blaming it on the Arabs, maybe the Israelis were successful on 9/11. They might actually have been successful after all those previous attempts they were busted on.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2004, 03:03:46 AM »
Or, since the Israeli government likes attacking the U.S. and blaming it on the Arabs, maybe the Israelis were successful on 9/11. They might actually have been successful after all those previous attempts they were busted on.

Maybe...I doubt it though.

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2004, 03:10:26 AM »
We all have our doubts. :)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2004, 03:23:17 AM »
since america is like israels biggest friend i doubt it

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2004, 04:34:36 AM »
since america is like israels biggest friend i doubt it

LMAO. You do know that the U.S. government KNOWS that Israel was responsible for those attacks on the U.S. installations in 1954 in addition to the attack in 1967 on the USS Liberty, right? Well, the fact that Israel is "the biggest friend" as you call it, is what discouraged the U.S. to take any action. The Lavon Affair the U.S. did not do anything about is because the Israeli prime minister resigned right after the plot was uncovered. With the Liberty, it was different. At first, they didn't know Israel was responsible, and it was all over the news. As soon as they found out Israel purposely did this, the U.S. congress (heavily influenced by Jewish lobbyists even at that time) downplayed it. The story disappeared from the news, and they just told Israel to get the fuck out of the area.

That leads me to another story. Did you hear about the 5 Israeli Mossad (secret service) agents who were arrested on 9/11 for cheering in the streets, driving around in a van with explosive material, and a video camera containing footage of the Sears Tower? Now I would figure this would be HUGE news, but not in this country. Once again, the story quickly disappeared from the news, and many people STILL don't know about it. Let me give you a summary of what happened, and then I will post up a couple links so you can read for yourself.

A few months before the attack several Israeli Mossad agents were caught trying to sneak across the Canadian border into Washington state with fake ID, in white moving vans. Well, on 9/11, people in NYC were calling the cops telling them about "arab looking" guys in a white van driving around the city, cheering after the attack. They were happy. I wonder why. Then the police gets a phone call from an anonymous person saying that "there is going to be an attack on a bridge" (I don't exactly recall which specific bridge, since there's a few in NYC). So, the police is smart enough to close off ALL bridges, and guess who they saw at a bridge different from the one mentioned in the phone call? Yup, the white van with the "arab looking" guys. It was those guys who had called the police, given them info about an attack to be carried out by some arab guys, and told them about a wrong location. That way once it happens, the police will say "those arabs attacked that bridge". But, thanks to our intelligent police force, that did not happen. The guys were caught, and eventually identified as ISRAELI secret service agents aka Mossad. Then there was something about the lawyer first claiming a certain number of defendants and then changing that number, which caused some people to think that maybe there were 2 vans. Anyways, those guys were locked up for a couple weeks, then simply sent back to Israel. That's it. No punishment. Here's the funniest part of all: one of the guys is interviewed in Israel by a reporter, and you know what he tells the reporter? "We were there to document the event". LMAO. How the fuck did he know there was going to be an event, and why was he cheering?

By the way, the motto for the Mossad is: "By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html

http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_16_01/Mossad_Link_to_First_WTC_Bombi/mossad_link_to_first_wtc_bombi.html

For those that only trust major newspaper articles here's something out of the NY Times:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/archive/2001/nytime100801.htm

Even ABCNews left the article up. I'm surprised.
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/2020/DailyNews/2020_whitevan_020621.html

Well, maybe U.S. Army Officers know better than I do, so here is something else:

http://www.americanfreepress.net/09_26_01/U_S__Army_Officers_Say___Mossa/u_s__army_officers_say___mossa.html

JTSimon

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2004, 06:12:55 AM »
It was on NOVA but the whole documentary was not focused on firefighters.

They were not heroic on 9/11 they just fucked everything up.

lol@Arab documentaries.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2004, 06:19:15 AM »
Another thread spins wildly out of control.  If you find it in your heart to condemn firefighters who died trying to save people's lives, you're an asshole, simple as that.  I hope you have a fucking change of heart one of these days, your hate has started to encompass even the simplest human emotions a fucking child is born with.