Author Topic: Sept 11th Firefighters  (Read 721 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Sept 11th Firefighters
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2004, 02:48:14 PM »
He can be a historian on Israeli issues...Just like there are WWII historians...PeACe

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2004, 02:49:45 PM »
Came up on Yahoo. :)

JTSimon

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2004, 02:53:06 PM »
NIK you lost.

FuNk-U-uP = 1
NIK = 0

NIK you got a new friend  ;D

Let not talk about Israeli influenced programming in America.

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2004, 02:53:49 PM »
Yup, and in the same sense there are some German historians who claim the Holocaust never happened. Is that bias to you or no?

JTSimon

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2004, 02:54:35 PM »
Max...

Why do you contiune to post in here? Your "Last Post" was supposed to be ages ago.

Stick to beating off to she-males.

You've proven time and time again that you don't have a clue about:
1.)Politics
2.)War
3.)Women

You're pretty much useless and look like a moron to everybody that reads your posts.

Show me a picture...right wing biaaaaaaaaatch  ;D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2004, 02:55:43 PM »
NIK you lost.

FuNk-U-uP = 1
NIK = 0

How did I lose? He said to find him an Arab documentary aired in America, I found him one...He said to find him one that tells lies, I found him one...He said semite doesn't mean Jewish, and again, I proved him wrong on that too...You, my friend, are biased.

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2004, 03:11:38 PM »
1. I asked for an Arab documentary, not because I didn't believe you that they existed, but because I wanted to actually know about it for my personal knowledge. I didn't say "you liar. arab documentaries dont exist. show me that they do", that's how you seemed to have perceived my asking for one.

2. A Jewish, Israeli historian saying that an Arab documentary is full of lies, to me is biased. I admitted before, and I will say it again, documentaries are biased. If the news is biased, documentaries are bound to be.

3. I asked "Semite = American?", because I didn't know. I didn't state Semites were not American, I asked. I thought you being a Jew, you would know what your people are referred to better than I do. Then I found a dictionary entry, that stated that Semites are from the southwestern Asian region aka the Middle East and are of certain descent. Then you found a different entry defining a Semite as a Jew. Now I read on a Jewish site that a Semite is a person who holds cultural aspects of the people from that region such as the language. So basically there are different interpretations of that word, since the word could also be used to identify an Arab who isn't a Jew.

Basically, you didn't prove me wrong on anything. You answered my questions, that's all.

JTSimon

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2004, 03:15:47 PM »
NIK you lost.

FuNk-U-uP = 1
NIK = 0

How did I lose? He said to find him an Arab documentary aired in America, I found him one...He said to find him one that tells lies, I found him one...He said semite doesn't mean Jewish, and again, I proved him wrong on that too...You, my friend, are biased.

Duhhh just like you were bias in the other post with me and Inglewood  ;D

NIK you started all this with your pointless statement.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2004, 03:15:59 PM »
1. I asked for an Arab documentary, not because I didn't believe you that they existed, but because I wanted to actually know about it for my personal knowledge. I didn't say "you liar. arab documentaries dont exist. show me that they do", that's how you seemed to have perceived my asking for one.

2. A Jewish, Israeli historian saying that an Arab documentary is full of lies, to me is biased. I admitted before, and I will say it again, documentaries are biased. If the news is biased, documentaries are bound to be.

3. I asked "Semite = American?", because I didn't know. I didn't state Semites were not American, I asked. I thought you being a Jew, you would know what your people are referred to better than I do. Then I found a dictionary entry, that stated that Semites are from the southwestern Asian region aka the Middle East and are of certain descent. Then you found a different entry defining a Semite as a Jew. Now I read on a Jewish site that a Semite is a person who holds cultural aspects of the people from that region such as the language. So basically there are different interpretations of that word, since the word could also be used to identify an Arab who isn't a Jew.

Basically, you didn't prove me wrong on anything. You answered my questions, that's all.

I still don't get how I lost...We just have different opinions on things...In my opinion, the documentary lied.

JTSimon

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2004, 03:18:48 PM »
Hey NIK I'm not bias...I'm a Semite  ;) (ne.african)

« Last Edit: April 07, 2004, 03:19:38 PM by Max Powers »

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2004, 03:22:58 PM »

I still don't get how I lost...We just have different opinions on things...In my opinion, the documentary lied.

Yup. I never said you lost, I just said I didn't lose. Max is just being the idiot that he is.

JTSimon

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2004, 03:25:06 PM »

Yup. I never said you lost, I just said I didn't lose. Max is just being the idiot that he is.

No...I had a point that didn't relate to you.

Dipset Bitch  ;D

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2004, 03:27:28 PM »
Didn't relate to me?

You fuckin moron. When you said "Funk U Up = 1" and "NIK you found yourself a new friend"... that didn't relate to me? Go eat a dog.

JTSimon

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2004, 03:39:54 PM »
Didn't relate to me?

You fuckin moron. When you said "Funk U Up = 1" and "NIK you found yourself a new friend"... that didn't relate to me? Go eat a dog.

You were a tool...I was just using you.

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2004, 04:14:56 PM »
Didn't relate to me?

You were a tool...I was just using you.

At least be original with your comments. Don't use the same line your dad used on your mom. Must bring back some childhood memories huh?