Author Topic: WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)  (Read 2174 times)

hector

Re:WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2004, 04:52:17 PM »
^^^^ Jake don't think so.  You know all those classy fine as fuck girls that come into Mcdonalds and get a few big mac's and couple things of fries, yeah he pimps them.  Its actually the fast food that gives these girls their great figure.  And once they walk in and see Jake with his Top Dogg job as Manager at McDonalds, they can do nothing but resist him.  So then he takes them home and fucks while listening to The Next Episode OG on his one of a kind special edition Doggystyle cd.

see man you'd have an argument here if i was 22 and wasn't in college....the fact still remains that i'm a teenager still making just as much if not more than most of this board for going around talking to people and counting registers. After all arn't you the dude who's a failed business man/mover who can't even afford moving trucks.........hmmmm let's weigh this here

who's a girl going to go after....

dragoncox-a synical , hateful, unsuccessful mover, who has no real future who sits on a message board and argues with teenagers, because moving old women's furniture is all he's good at.

or

big jake-a 19 year old Business Administrations student , who when he graduates will be making around 58$ an hour starting off at Hocking Denten& Palmquist (an accounting agency i'm interning at for the next 3 summers) in 3 or 4 years , who already drives a pimped out ride, licks pussy , and is just a lil bit handsome (just a liiiiiiil bit) ....MC Donald's is a temporary possition homeboy, and if i can pull girls at a relatively shitty job now, ooooh i can't WAIT till i graduate college.

i ain't braggin or nothing....but damn i'm glad i'm not you

LOL, you are a dumbass and a jackass combined in one.  You don't know shit about me fool, especially how much money I have made.  Second off  I'm a few steps ahead of you, I already have graduated college with a degree in business finance from cal poly san luis obispo, a HELLUVA  lot better college than CSU bakersfield.  2nd off my moving company is not failed, its full and kicking, and I don't even need to talk anymore about it, cuase you can think what you want.    and third, I probably could afford a moving truck, if I wanted too, but I don't want to invest my money into, the way I do things works great.  And even if I couldn't afford a moving truck, who cares?  I"m not ashamed of that.  And lastly, you are a liar, and you don't pull no bitches while working at mcdonalds.  say what you want and go ahead and defend yourself, I'll stick with my statement.

The Watcher

« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2004, 06:09:08 PM »
ok obviously half of you cant read..

since i'm not planning on coming at rodzilla, or anyone else sideways for that matter i dont have to post up my credentials.

OG 'Seer WCC GC and i'm out.. cuz  :D

guess i shoulda read that bit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2004, 06:19:57 PM »
Single white male, brown hair, blue eyes.
Im 18 years old and still go to something yall would call High School, only that it is for the better students and has 13 grades instead of 12. Nothing special, very normal here in Germany.
Im lazy as fuck. Maybe that's also the reason why I stop already.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2004, 08:43:47 PM »
17, go to Princess Margaret Secondary
from surrey (unwin aka lil India), british columbia

found this site last year...around this time ;D

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2004, 09:21:34 AM »

(That's me)

Anyway, I'm another one of the few Asians on this board (Indonesian to be exact) and I live in the Netherlands, in Amsterdam. Uhmm, yeah. But look, I'm real connected with the music industry, and I've got proof!

If you look closely, you can see me in the background of the La La La video!

See???

Look! It's me and Ma$e!

Looks! It's me and Puff!

;D

LMAO! Shit is funny man...

West C. Connected

« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2004, 12:39:33 PM »
Me 'n Ma$e is connected, y'all.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2004, 02:39:03 PM »
wow, u copied both Puffy's and Ma$e's style entirely, same clothes, same chains. fuckin dyckrida :-X

West C. Connected

« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2004, 02:54:34 PM »
wow, u copied both Puffy's and Ma$e's style entirely, same clothes, same chains. fuckin dyckrida :-X

lmao Don't forgot the top of Puffy's head popping out of my cap. ;D

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2004, 04:11:28 AM »
lol word. seems like u put sum effort into editin the pic for ya sig...almost believable 8)

West C. Connected

« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2004, 04:38:16 AM »
lol word. seems like u put sum effort into editin the pic for ya sig...almost believable 8)

lol Just resizing and some coloring was enough to make proof that Ma$e is my homeboy. ;)

Diabolical

Suga Foot

« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2004, 10:04:17 PM »
17, go to Princess Margaret Secondary
from surrey (unwin aka lil India), british columbia

found this site last year...around this time ;D

I used to play Baseball at Unwin park when I was like 10

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #87 on: April 12, 2004, 10:14:33 PM »
^^^^ Jake don't think so.  You know all those classy fine as fuck girls that come into Mcdonalds and get a few big mac's and couple things of fries, yeah he pimps them.  Its actually the fast food that gives these girls their great figure.  And once they walk in and see Jake with his Top Dogg job as Manager at McDonalds, they can do nothing but resist him.  So then he takes them home and fucks while listening to The Next Episode OG on his one of a kind special edition Doggystyle cd.

see man you'd have an argument here if i was 22 and wasn't in college....the fact still remains that i'm a teenager still making just as much if not more than most of this board for going around talking to people and counting registers. After all arn't you the dude who's a failed business man/mover who can't even afford moving trucks.........hmmmm let's weigh this here

who's a girl going to go after....

dragoncox-a synical , hateful, unsuccessful mover, who has no real future who sits on a message board and argues with teenagers, because moving old women's furniture is all he's good at.

or

big jake-a 19 year old Business Administrations student , who when he graduates will be making around 58$ an hour starting off at Hocking Denten& Palmquist (an accounting agency i'm interning at for the next 3 summers) in 3 or 4 years , who already drives a pimped out ride, licks pussy , and is just a lil bit handsome (just a liiiiiiil bit) ....MC Donald's is a temporary possition homeboy, and if i can pull girls at a relatively shitty job now, ooooh i can't WAIT till i graduate college.

i ain't braggin or nothing....but damn i'm glad i'm not you

LOL, you are a dumbass and a jackass combined in one.  You don't know shit about me fool, especially how much money I have made.  Second off  I'm a few steps ahead of you, I already have graduated college with a degree in business finance from cal poly san luis obispo, a HELLUVA  lot better college than CSU bakersfield.  2nd off my moving company is not failed, its full and kicking, and I don't even need to talk anymore about it, cuase you can think what you want.    and third, I probably could afford a moving truck, if I wanted too, but I don't want to invest my money into, the way I do things works great.  And even if I couldn't afford a moving truck, who cares?  I"m not ashamed of that.  And lastly, you are a liar, and you don't pull no bitches while working at mcdonalds.  say what you want and go ahead and defend yourself, I'll stick with my statement.

i love how you can dish it out but can't take it....like you said , you don't know me at all you don't know even 1 girl i've ever gotten with, so quit gettin emotional  if you can't take the shit you dish out.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09