Author Topic: Since He's considered Competent: Ted Kennedy & CHAPPAQUIDDICK  (Read 279 times)

Trauma-san

Here it is folks, the story Ted Kennedy wishes we'd forget.  Did you realize, that Ted Kennedy once drove a car, drunk, off a bridge into the waters off the island of Chappaquiddick, with a young woman in the car?  Did you realize, that he didn't even report the accident, or attempt to save her, until the following morning?  Did you realize she drowned while he went home and slept, not even stopping to call the police?  Yeah; he didn't want them to know he was intoxicated at the time he drove the car off the fucking bridge.  

1) Don't quote Ted Kennedy.  Nothing he says is rational or even worth repeating.  He's a fucking coward asshole who let a woman drown in a fucking bay he drove her into.  

http://www.ytedk.com/  If you want to read the disgusting details of how Ted admits he had been drinking all night, how others at the scene saw him walking up the road from the wreck and he didn't mention the accident to them, how he lied about what happened and was later shown to be incorrect, how the woman likely survived 2 hours after the accident, and was found curled up in the back of the car trying to breathe through an airpocket that had expired, etc. etc. etc. etc.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2004, 06:20:06 PM by I Just Wasn't Made For These Times »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:Since He's considered Competent: Ted Kennedy & CHAPPAQUIDDICK
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 06:52:23 PM »
I already didn't like Ted Kennedy, this just furthers my dislike for him.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 06:56:54 PM »
Thats beyond politics.  Hes just a bad person >:(

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 09:22:17 PM »
man this just shows how partisan u are. ure bringin up an incident everybody knows about thats decades old.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2004, 09:23:31 PM »
man this just shows how partisan u are. ure bringin up an incident everybody knows about thats decades old.

The point is, how can you trust 1 thing this man says?   He's dog shit on my shoe.  Do you refute that his opinion is invalid, because he's obviously not a good person first and foremost?  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2004, 09:29:56 PM »
yes hes a liar, murdered etc etc etc, and that means one can have doubts re: his legitimacy, but im sure people can understand the facts for themselves, instead of you bringing up the fact that hes a murderer, are u scared of his message?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

FuNk-U-uP

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2004, 10:06:39 PM »
Was Bush not an alcoholic himself?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2004, 06:46:35 AM »
tech has a point you always try to discredit ppl when u don't like what they are saying even if their point is valid. on the other hand he sounds like an unsavoury character how is he a senitor? oh yea america is run by criminals just look at who is president

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2004, 03:13:05 PM »
I've actually been to the exact spot where it happened. Chappaquidick is a lil ass island off of marthas vineyard. My uncle lives on the island (Rich ass mahfucka). Chappaquiddick is basically almost deserted and is really small. I was walkin down a dirt road and off a lil wooden bridge to the right was a memorial for his girlfriend and a lil plaque sayin what happened....I understand how he could of went off the road because it is very rough and the bridge is in a weird spot

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2004, 09:10:37 PM »
yes hes a liar, murdered etc etc etc, and that means one can have doubts re: his legitimacy, but im sure people can understand the facts for themselves, instead of you bringing up the fact that hes a murderer, are u scared of his message?
If T.K. is a liar and a murderer mabey hes afraid of the false message T.K. can send to impresionable young voters.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2004, 09:10:53 PM by GoodLuvn169 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2004, 02:48:36 PM »
The point of bringing this up is that Ted Kennedy is so easily dismissible, he's not even worth quoting (as some on the board have recently).  He's not even a good human being, much less a good politician or political analyst.  If he doesn't have the common sense to save a girl who's drowning, he's a fucking punk who deserves not a career as a servant of the people, but a life behind bars, in my honest, oh so humble opinion.

Sure, Tech; it happened a LONG time ago.... and the story may have gotten old... but anyway you look at it, that girl never got old because he fucking killed her.  

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2004, 07:08:19 PM »
The point of bringing this up is that Ted Kennedy is so easily dismissible, he's not even worth quoting (as some on the board have recently).  He's not even a good human being, much less a good politician or political analyst.  If he doesn't have the common sense to save a girl who's drowning, he's a fucking punk who deserves not a career as a servant of the people, but a life behind bars, in my honest, oh so humble opinion.

Sure, Tech; it happened a LONG time ago.... and the story may have gotten old... but anyway you look at it, that girl never got old because he fucking killed her.  
Word.

smerlus

« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2004, 09:10:05 PM »
this reminds me of a little joke....

What did JFK Jr. Miss about Martha's Vineyard?

The runway  ;D