Author Topic: fucked up  (Read 217 times)

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
fucked up
« on: June 30, 2001, 08:40:16 PM »
ahh,,,this is my 187th post as R-CEE,,,,,
im fucked up now,,,,,,i try to stay away from drugs,,,well i get fucked up daily,,,,but tonight is different,,,,im on the net on saturday night ??? ??? ???
thought i would stay home,,,,,drink a few beers,,,take some morphine,,,ah yeah,,,im groovin,,,feel like im marvin gaye,,,,,,,do any of yall get fucked up,,,,i love pot but im on probation an my p o is a dick,,,these opiates will clear out before next month,,,,,i also violated my probation,,,,i got caught driving a car with no insurance,,,,it wasnt my car,,,fuck,,,,,i also violated by note telling him,,,,driving without insurance is patially why im on probation any fuckin way,,,,,,,i was pulle d over for speeding,,,no drivers license,,,not my car,,,no insurance,,,,,the resulting search found 2
firearms,,,,a pistol an my baby,,,, :o >:( >:(
see i cant really own anything,,,i get other people to put their name down,,,,blah blah,,im fucked upm,,,,,i didnt get caught with the other thought,,,,i threw my rent and my savings out the window,,,and a lil in the back seat,,,,of the state troopers car,,,,i was heading from alabama to north carolina,,,got caught in georgia,,,,,,fuck good night ,,god bless,,,,,and fuck cops,,,,,,oh yeah,,,,i have an a t f guy who lives across the street now,,,,,i found out at a block party my neighbors sponsored,,,,,
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
dont make me pop a slug in this bitch
u fuckin with some dirty south affiliates

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
Re: fucked up
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2001, 09:04:28 PM »
damn,,,i knew i shouldnt have put this hawaian shirt on,,,,,someone holla at me,,,,im bored,,,,,ask me anbything,,,,,in my jamacan voice,,,,call me now for your free tarot reading,,,,, 8)

R-CEE

• 'G'
  • dirty south affiliate
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2001, 09:55:02 PM »
peace to all and to all a good night,,,im about to eat some codfish and akees i cooked earlier an crash,,,,,peace from the othaland,,,,ILlside s t l

Smooth

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2001, 10:33:11 PM »
haha your crazy hommie!... sounds like you got a nice buzz going!...

and yeah i get fucked up a lot... just pot though... i do it like 5 days a week
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2001, 11:37:55 PM »
LMAO@R-CEE

Your crazy man.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Makaveli

• Lil Geezy
  • Fuck all racist beotches!
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2001, 02:18:40 PM »
i basically get fucked up every weekend (beer, vodka (I'm polish so that's a MUST), bacardi n other shit + weed). When nuttin's goin on I sometimes even get blitzed at school with my homies (y'all should try it too  :)).
grab ya glocks when you 2Pac / call the cops when you see 2Pac / who shot me, but you punks didn't finish / now you bout to feel the wrath of a menace / nigga, I hit 'em up!

Smooth

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2001, 10:08:48 PM »
haha i have tried it before Makaveli... sometimes me and my hommies will smoke a Joint a lunch or something... it's pretty fun going to class high!
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2001, 10:19:59 PM »
Yo, my friend did that at school. He had some brownies with weed in them or somethin. He ate them during the lunch break and by the end of the day he was passed out. The teachers wanted him to go to the nurse cause he looked sick but he refused too obviously. It was hilarious.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2001, 11:30:27 PM »
 I wouldn't like being high in class.... felt like everyone was staring at me n shit...

I dropped acid tabs at schoo' once though.... I was in Science class trippin out and I guess tha teacher noticed so he gave me a pass to tha nurse and told me to get out of his class (Just like Assassin's Homie). I left, I was kinda sweating it though cuz I thought he knew I was on somethin and he was just settin me up, as soon as I got to tha Nurse's office, I was gonna get busted..... but that period was almost over so instead of going to tha nurse's office, I just kicked it in tha hallwayz for tha remainder of tha period and went to P.E after that. P.E was kick back, we'd just kick it by tha handball courts.... so i got to enjoy my buzz....

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

mrtonguetwista

Re:fucked up
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2004, 11:25:18 PM »
OOT=one old thread. lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2004, 12:42:25 AM »
Whatever happened to R-Cee?

Smooth

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2004, 01:41:56 AM »
Whatever happened to R-Cee?

LOL good question... and I don't even remember responding to this shit!...

Battle Record 1-0