Author Topic: I hate Anti-Lock Brakes.  (Read 771 times)

Don Breezio

Re:I hate Anti-Lock Brakes.
« Reply #60 on: April 09, 2004, 11:34:21 PM »
Bologna:  Ever had a fried bologna sammich on grilled bread.mmmmm

yeah its good enough to make a thread about it but we probably shouldnt cuz jome would just lock it after talking shit about whoever started the thread.

Jome

« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2004, 11:43:08 PM »
its not just you doing it in the g-spot...its in outbound too

and i told you the reason i think you're a bitch when it comes to locking threads...i dont care if its a thread about bologne...the fact is if you're gonna talk shit about someone in it don't puss out and lock it so people can't come back at you.

4th time: Show me a thread I shouldn't have locked.. you say I do it, but can't prove it huh..  :'(

My last reply to this thread:
If you got problems with a mod, or locking of useful threads/topics, PM Overseer with the complaints/details. (Doesn't apply for NIK, Jamal, Myrealname or AG)

Btw Luke, you fucked up yet another thread.. it was about anti-lock brakes, you took it off-topic.

Don Breezio

« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2004, 11:45:27 PM »
its not just you doing it in the g-spot...its in outbound too

and i told you the reason i think you're a bitch when it comes to locking threads...i dont care if its a thread about bologne...the fact is if you're gonna talk shit about someone in it don't puss out and lock it so people can't come back at you.

4th time: Show me a thread I shouldn't have locked.. you say I do it, but can't prove it huh..  :'(

My last reply to this thread:
If you got problems with a mod, or locking of useful threads/topics, PM Overseer with the complaints/details. (Doesn't apply for NIK, Jamal, Myrealname or AG)

Btw Luke, you fucked up yet another thread.. it was about anti-lock brakes, you took it off-topic.

atleast i didnt lock it  ;D

as far as finding a thread you shouldnt've locked...i havent even tried. and considering how many times people have told you exactly what im telling you that should be enough proof for you to get the hint and stop locking shit. if someone is talking shit about you...take it like a man and quit being a bitch.

Don Seer

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2004, 01:47:01 AM »
^ jome's right. shut up.

you really think i dont look at whats been locked?

hell more should be locked, but we dont have 24/7 mods anymore..

as for what jome said above, NIK is now pming about such matters and everyones happier for it :)

-relocked-