Who is the funniest ?

Hector Dragoncox
10 (55.6%)
Luke
3 (16.7%)
Max Powers
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who is the funniest ?  (Read 1630 times)

mrtonguetwista

Re:Who is the funniest ?
« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2004, 11:44:51 PM »
lol your making one false accusation after another  ;D

;) have fun

im not making any false accusations...i wanna see the valid thread that this one supposedly came from...because as far as i know this shit came totally out of nowhere.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=50628;start=msg569517#msg569517
lol @ being quiet and not replying for the last 10 minutes so you could search for a thread.hahahaha

damn can't I take piss...

A 10 minute piss?  You really should go to the clinic for that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2004, 11:46:50 PM »
you havent explained what the point of this thread was...what satisfaction does it give you?

and btw...i am in college fool

holy hell your a fag

Holy hell...thats new

You started this shit with your countless lame jokes. Why do you even try?

^^
This thread was continued from another thread...lol I didn't expect myself to win I just wanted to prove that you ain't funny  ;D

the fact you would take a comment from you (which if i remember correctly nobody even replied to) and turn it into an entire thread trying to make yourself look like the funniest of the three of us just shows how lame you are.

Have you been drinking?  :o

you still havent answered my question...what was the point of this thread

JTSimon

« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2004, 12:12:57 AM »
Read the orange text.

Don Breezio

« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2004, 11:37:17 AM »
you didnt prove anything...considering some people did actually vote for me (to my surprise). thats pretty sad that you try to make an entire thread just to show something like that.

hector

« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2004, 11:59:33 AM »
I just felt like joining in and arguing with Luke, because I know I can argue with him in any thread.  so what should the argument be about Luke?  Oh, nothing?  sounds fine to me, bring it on.

Don Breezio

« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2004, 02:38:09 PM »
I just felt like joining in and arguing with Luke, because I know I can argue with him in any thread.  so what should the argument be about Luke?  Oh, nothing?  sounds fine to me, bring it on.

lmao...i dunno...lets argue about the difference between peaches & pears