Who is the funniest ?

Hector Dragoncox
10 (55.6%)
Luke
3 (16.7%)
Max Powers
5 (27.8%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who is the funniest ?  (Read 1586 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Who is the funniest ?
« Reply #75 on: April 09, 2004, 11:15:52 PM »
holy hell your a fag

Holy hell...thats new

You started this shit with your countless lame jokes. Why do you even try?

^^
This thread was continued from another thread...lol I didn't expect win I just wanted to prove that you ain't funny  ;D

the fact you would take a comment from you (which if i remember correctly nobody even replied to) and turn it into an entire thread trying to make yourself look like the funniest of the three of us just shows how lame you are.

^lol thats from page 1...what now  ;D

alright thats from page one...then how is this spun off from another thread? you just made some wack shit up.

JTSimon

« Reply #76 on: April 09, 2004, 11:19:27 PM »
lol your making one false accusation after another  ;D

;) have fun

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #77 on: April 09, 2004, 11:20:26 PM »
brb It's 2:20am time to rub my left nipple.

Don Breezio

« Reply #78 on: April 09, 2004, 11:20:56 PM »

;) have fun

im not making any false accusations...i wanna see the valid thread that this one supposedly came from...because as far as i know this shit came totally out of nowhere.

Don Breezio

« Reply #79 on: April 09, 2004, 11:21:36 PM »

use a dab of toothpaste on your finger...it gives it a nice rough feel

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #80 on: April 09, 2004, 11:23:19 PM »

I prefer rubbing alcohol.  When it starts to tingle I know its working.

Don Breezio

« Reply #81 on: April 09, 2004, 11:25:10 PM »

well if you were doing it right to begin with it would tingle without the rubbing alcohol!

oh also while your rubbing the left nipple have a parrot use his beak to lightly twist your right nipple.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2004, 11:27:31 PM »

well if you were doing it right to begin with it would tingle without the rubbing alcohol!

oh also while your rubbing the left nipple have a parrot use his beak to lightly twist your right nipple.
Actually I use my pet albino python on my right nipple, the flicker of the tongue adds a romantic ambience.

JTSimon

« Reply #83 on: April 09, 2004, 11:28:04 PM »

;) have fun

im not making any false accusations...i wanna see the valid thread that this one supposedly came from...because as far as i know this shit came totally out of nowhere.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=50628;start=msg569517#msg569517

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2004, 11:29:50 PM »

;) have fun

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=50628;start=msg569517#msg569517
lol @ being quiet and not replying for the last 10 minutes so you could search for a thread.hahahaha

Don Breezio

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2004, 11:32:08 PM »

;) have fun

so you took three comments about how funny the three of us were and turned it into an entire thread? why?

JTSimon

« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2004, 11:33:58 PM »

;) have fun

lol @ being quiet and not replying for the last 10 minutes so you could search for a thread.hahahaha

damn can't I take piss...without you missing me  ;D why would I need to search for a thread that is active on the first page.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 11:35:02 PM by Kain the Barbarian »

JTSimon

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2004, 11:40:02 PM »

;) have fun

so you took three comments about how funny the three of us were and turned it into an entire thread? why?

holy hell your a fag

Holy hell...thats new

^^
This thread was continued from another thread...lol I didn't expect win I just wanted to prove that you ain't funny  ;D

the fact you would take a comment from you (which if i remember correctly nobody even replied to) and turn it into an entire thread trying to make yourself look like the funniest of the three of us just shows how lame you are.

Now I know why you're not in college  ::)

« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 11:40:51 PM by Kain the Barbarian »

Don Breezio

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2004, 11:41:24 PM »
you havent explained what the point of this thread was...what satisfaction does it give you?

and btw...i am in college fool

JTSimon

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2004, 11:44:08 PM »
you havent explained what the point of this thread was...what satisfaction does it give you?

and btw...i am in college fool

holy hell your a fag

Holy hell...thats new

^^
This thread was continued from another thread...lol I didn't expect myself to win I just wanted to prove that you ain't funny  ;D

Have you been drinking?  :o

« Last Edit: April 09, 2004, 11:45:08 PM by Kain the Barbarian »