Author Topic: The dumb drive-by shooter of the week.  (Read 221 times)

mrtonguetwista

The dumb drive-by shooter of the week.
« on: April 13, 2004, 12:23:08 PM »
LOS ANGELES -- The alleged gunman in a drive-by shooting was booked on suspicion of killing the driver of the car during the attack, police said Tuesday.

Passenger Richard Allen Eppard, 20, was firing a semiautomatic gun out the driver's side window Thursday when he shot Christopher Bonadiman, 20, of Fontana in the head, police said.

The car crashed and Eppard fled on foot. He turned himself in to police on Saturday and was booked for investigation of murder, police said.

"I would say that this is probably one of the stupidest people we've come across in a very long time," police Sgt. Mark Weissmann said. "But at least he was responsible enough to turn himself in."

Eppard had no criminal record before the shooting. He apparently missed whoever he was targeting during the attack, police said.

Throwback

Re:The dumb drive-by shooter of the week.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2004, 01:18:45 PM »
LMFAO

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2004, 01:31:46 PM »
too funny

Diabolical

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2004, 02:01:07 PM »
 Sgt. Mark Weissmann said. "But at least he was responsible enough to turn himself in."

Yeah because drive-bys are not unresponsible.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2004, 09:38:39 PM »
I wish ALL the stupid people shot each other like this.  That would be pretty cool, if they hung out together, and frequently had dumbass moments where an accident ensued.  We could clean this board up pretty fuckin' quick.  

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2004, 09:45:24 PM »
LMAO hell yeah, I mean it's sad but still funny as fuck to me. MUUUCH better to kill the driver than to kill somebody innocent on the street. I hope he doesn't go to jail tho, they should let him do this a few more times so he can wipe out some more criminals.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!

eS El Duque

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2004, 10:28:36 PM »
LOL...sad..but ahhahah dumbass

bez

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2004, 12:51:51 AM »
LOL