Author Topic: LMAO! William Hung on Leno tonight.  (Read 182 times)

hector

LMAO! William Hung on Leno tonight.
« on: April 09, 2004, 12:51:35 AM »
LOL, he performed his single for his album live.  shit is too fuckin ridiculous, I can't believe this guy has an album comming out, and got an appearance on the jay leno show.   Practically all of america knows who this guy is by now, but probably less than 10% of america even know who about 75% of westcoast rappers are.  thats sad.

BTW anyone who saw his performance, how bout that girl in the pink shirt dancing, and her juggs  :o :o :o

eS El Duque

Re:LMAO! William Hung on Leno tonight.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 10:20:36 AM »
fuck...i fell asleep before the show..didn't know hung was gonna be on it =/

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 03:04:56 PM »
I dunno about the rest of yall, but I think this motherfucker is sitting at 14:59, feel me?

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 03:13:52 PM »
I dunno about the rest of yall, but I think this motherfucker is sitting at 14:59, feel me?

He will always still be around.

I'm waiting for his album results for the week.

I got the feeling William Hung will do a movie or two  ;D

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 05:31:50 PM »

They were saying on the Radio that he's on like minute 2.  And he's looking at movie scripts right now.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 05:56:21 PM »

They were saying on the Radio that he's on like minute 2.  And he's looking at movie scripts right now.

The song was funny when he first performed it, but I TRIED to listen to his album, and it's like wtf...what is the point of this bullshit????

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 08:26:57 PM »
Tic.....     tic.......     tic.......