Author Topic: paintball game  (Read 157 times)

smerlus

paintball game
« on: April 09, 2004, 10:51:10 PM »
well my game the other day was pretty eventful...me and three friends went up on my one friend's grandfather's land and played there

1st game was everyone for themselves: all my friends are "hunters" so they decked out in all camoflage and here i am in blue windpants and a black navy flight jacket. two of my friends were out before i even saw any action. my one friend and i had a nice little show down...that was until my gun jammed, he then ran up on my and got a kill shot on my coat  ::)... we were supposed to keep playing because you only get counted out for "serious" hits but he likes to change rules...

2nd game...my friend shoots me in the knee while i'm cleaning my gun because i called that HBO series Dead Wood, gay...so that convinces me to do the 10 pace, turn and fire thing....he missed i ended up shooting him in the collar bone

3rd game only three of us played....asshole friend had to defend a makeshift base while me and my other friend attacked (4th guy was cleaning his gun still) asshole gets my teammate out but it allows me to sneak around a short gunfight later and i win due to a shot to his inner thigh...i look in my view loader....empty. all i had left was one shot in the chamber

4th game...i'm out of paintballs, my two other friends guns kept jamming and my asshole friend is using terrorist tactics on us...pointing the gun at us...telling us how he'll fuck us up.....i got tired and decided to duel him again...i borrow my one friend's viewloader, asshole and i go to opposite ends of this small field and start firing. i quickly take cover behind as tree as the asshole goes rambo and stays out in the open....i pepper him with paintballs...two in the shoulder, 2 in the ass, one in the hip and one in the back....he then takes cover behind a tree where i then hit him in the hand four consecutive times making him drop his gun and quit

mrtonguetwista

Re:paintball game
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2004, 11:00:27 PM »
Thanks for the insight.

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2004, 11:02:41 PM »
You should try playing at paintball parks w/refs  ;)

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2004, 11:23:49 PM »

man refs on the paintball parks are gay...you do anything that they havent told you you can do and you're out.

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2004, 11:31:12 PM »

man refs on the paintball parks are gay...you do anything that they havent told you you can do and you're out.

lol all the refs here are in high school and can careless.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 11:33:21 PM »

lol all the refs here are in high school and can careless.

that'd be cool then...none of the refs i played with were in HS...they were all like 30 years old and would call you on anything.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2004, 07:47:55 AM »
I don't like playing paintball with my boys..We play in T Shirts and jeans and in between games you gotta watch out because they shoot you pointblank range when you are not lookin. I got it in the ribs from a foot away wqhile my back was turned. That hurt. And one time my boy shot my brother in the face from literally 2 inchs away. He had a huge ass cut and welt on his cheek with a bruise around it.

smerlus

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2004, 08:32:49 AM »

nah, then that would be like gay ass laser tag...and anyways we only have a few official places to play paintball, and most of them are indoors if not all of them...we've been booted out of laser tag so many times it's not funny so we kind of like the no rules, anything goes deal...

I don't like playing paintball with my boys..We play in T Shirts and jeans and in between games you gotta watch out because they shoot you pointblank range when you are not lookin. I got it in the ribs from a foot away wqhile my back was turned. That hurt. And one time my boy shot my brother in the face from literally 2 inchs away. He had a huge ass cut and welt on his cheek with a bruise around it.

that's some fucked up shit right there

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2004, 09:43:53 AM »

nah, then that would be like gay ass laser tag...and anyways we only have a few official places to play paintball, and most of them are indoors if not all of them...we've been booted out of laser tag so many times it's not funny so we kind of like the no rules, anything goes deal...

Indoor paintball park :o :-\ I can just imagine how stupid that would be.

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2004, 10:06:14 AM »

Indoor paintball park :o :-\ I can just imagine how stupid that would be.

we have alot of abandoned factories around here so people find creative ways to occupy them...i never played at an indoor paintball field but my brother said it was all right, but it was too much like laser tron, you couldn't run fast, couldn't climb on things....all those stupid little safety issues