Author Topic: E-White Leaving DoggyStyle Records  (Read 1096 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
E-White Leaving DoggyStyle Records
« on: April 10, 2004, 09:48:32 PM »

"by the way...i want out of my contract with doggystyle records.so for them niggas that represent doggystyle records that read this shit...send me my walkin papers asap. no questions,no delays,no explanations, no hard feelings...but let me up out the doggystyle records label now.i dont owe yall no money,so let me go.i been waitin to get loose.

i want out of my contract ASAP.i wanted out a year and a half ago cause i knew the company wasnt tryin to push nothin except snoop projects. they can get mad and say what they must...but i guarantee yall this...every nigga i ever dealt with direct,knows that im a straight up nigga.im loyal, imma worker,i listen and all that....but i aint gon sit up and be no puppett.i dont need a nigga to do nothin more than what he did already...introduce me to the music industry.snoop aint got no love for me and its become obvious.i aint never disrespected that man,so i aint got time to be tryna figure out what pisses him off or what makes him cool.i dont deal with emotions.so whoever that doggystyle snitch is...make sure u tell them what i already told them....let me out of that bullshit contract.

everytime i used to request to severe my ties with doggystyle, snoop would make promises and lie about what he was gon do for me.i dont beg...i work for mine.i understand the outcome of hardwork, thats why work hard without havin to be told.bottomline,shit is hittin the fan and i dont want mutha fuckas actin like E-White got dropped.nope, earlier today i DEMANDED to be let out of the situation...they suppossedly agreed...but lets see how long it takes.send my papers NOW.im tired of ghostwritin', im tired of gettin on mixtapes, im sick of watchin these other labels kick doggystyle in the ass. im a winner.im tired of scoring 30 points in practice but still not gettin no playin time in the game.ive been patient and im sure my career is headed nowhere with this company that only seems to be tryin to outdo THA ROW.for all yall wonderin why im sayin this shit on the internet...its because them mutha fuckas read this shit.dont be fooled thinkin they dont.they read this shit, and plus i already voiced my feelings and my desires to leave the label IMMEDIATELY.i talked with them first, now its time to let the people that matter to me (yALL) know whats up.E-White aint scared yall, and im sure we gon make it quite alright.by the way....there will be absolutely NO diss traccs talkin bout anybody from doggystyle records.i just like to address issues when they're new so that nobody can twist the original facts.even if they start dissin on record...im not bitin' into it.it'll be very obvious that im my own man with my own plan and i will never ACT the way somebody wants me to ACT.im not an actor.last thing...let me give a personal shout to my big homeboy soopafly, and my homegirl ms. latoya williams...i love yall two.i learned alot from them, but that company aint got my best interest at hand.so im out."

www.wcrydaz.com

damn man thats a damn trip so now

DoggyStyle Records Roster

LaToiya Williams
Soopafly
Delano
Snoop Dogg

Who's Next to leave??? I say LaToiya And Soopafly

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
Re:E-White Leaving DoggyStyle Records
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 09:56:12 PM »
what a waste. all that talent snoop had at his disposal and he didn't do shit with it . at one point he had 2\3 of deathrows old roster!!!! Imagine what it could have been, what it SHOULD have been. damn to say I'm dissapointed is an understatment.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 10:03:09 PM »
thanks for the interesting news

Leroy

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 10:35:15 PM »
Snoops fucking up real bad next will be either Latoya then Soopafly for realz

Jome

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2004, 10:42:21 PM »
1st, Kokane
2nd, Eastsidaz
3rd, E-White.. seems like none of them got good words about Snoop, except Goldie Loc said it was peace.
But that "Hold the West down" track.. could be a Snoop diss though.

E-White seems smarter than Soopafly & Kokane though..
Maybe Daz got a spot open for him.. lol

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2004, 11:10:57 PM »
damn snoop is doing thangs just like his mentor (Dre ;))

anyways its fucked up how both dre and snoop have had so much talent on their hands but dont know how to release shit from them

sad shit but this is the music industry, its better off he goes with daz cause he pushes his artist more (Lil C Style,RBX and now the Twinz)

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2004, 11:45:04 PM »
I think that both snoop and dre are scarred to drop some shit and have it flop, so they just don't drop shit! dre's firm fiascos and snoops no limit adventures still haunt them.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 12:11:13 AM »
Snoop doesnt drop anything from his label mates except that allstars album,Dre releases his peoples albums so its all good.Plus Im glad the decision E-White made.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 12:25:14 AM »
hell yeah, i agree with Taz here on that Ewhite made a good decision. IT's obvious snoop was exploiting him (7 Welcome 2 tha Chuuch Mixtapes), and no money! MAybe he'll find a new home with somebody else.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2004, 12:33:19 AM »
I think Snoop is dope as fuck but he still needs guidance and shouldnt be in charge of his own label.  I cant hate on the man, but he really only looks out for himself.

Leroy

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2004, 12:42:18 AM »
to tell u the truth snoop aint DPG mayne or Eastsidaz hes a fucking loser i cant him no more hes the reason why Tray Deee in jail n shit the only real DPG is Daz Dillinger cuzz  he repped it since day 1 same with nate dogg...

i think it should be like this the REAL dogg pound
Daz
Tray Deee
Fred Wreck (as a producer)
Goldie
Nate
Bad Azz
they the only ppl in my eyes who have the right to be real DPG'z

and if im not makeing sense please forgive me im a lil thoed...

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2004, 12:45:45 AM »
i dont like e-white at all
first of all the dude has average skills, nothing special
second, everytime i read his interviews or whatever he posts on the forums it sounds ignorant as hell, like how he posted the shit about eminem, its just stupid, he is burning his own bridges

but doggystyle seems to be going downhill, i hope soopafly releases an album at least

vegaz

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2004, 12:46:29 AM »
I always felt like this about snoop bieng a c.e.o., you either gonna be a coach or a player . not every rapper  was born to run thier own lable, hip hop went through a phase where everybody had to be a ceo and everybody had to have thier own lables, then they all flopped . very few can manage bieng a rapper and the president of a lable at the same time it took dre years to get the hang of it. and jay z does it with the help of dame dash. I dont think snoop was prepared for that side of the game.

Leroy

« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2004, 12:48:32 AM »
i dont like e-white at all
first of all the dude has average skills, nothing special
second, everytime i read his interviews or whatever he posts on the forums it sounds ignorant as hell, like how he posted the shit about eminem, its just stupid, he is burning his own bridges

but doggystyle seems to be going downhill, i hope soopafly releases an album at least

i feel u he kicks it with Daz too much when hes online lmao naw jk but they do act fucking stupid as hell but as long as they drop tight music thats all im worried about

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2004, 01:22:11 AM »
I always felt like this about snoop bieng a c.e.o., you either gonna be a coach or a player . not every rapper  was born to run thier own lable, hip hop went through a phase where everybody had to be a ceo and everybody had to have thier own lables, then they all flopped . very few can manage bieng a rapper and the president of a lable at the same time it took dre years to get the hang of it. and jay z does it with the help of dame dash. I dont think snoop was prepared for that side of the game.

On point right there.

I ain't surprised at all. Snoop hasn't exactly been active in supporting his roster of artists. Ain't no wonder people leave - they can't make no money from mixtapes. All this time and Doggystyle hasn't been able to drop any other project than Doggystyle Allstars and Paid Tha Cost. A damn shame.

Hopefully E-White can find a good deal on some other label. He deserves to be out there and have his piece of the pie.