Author Topic: mustang or SUV?  (Read 569 times)

Floydness

mustang or SUV?
« on: April 11, 2004, 03:09:57 PM »
hey, im getting a car pretty soon and i need some advice... my whole life i wanted a mustang (im in love with convertible mustangs) but then again, im not the best driver ever lol so im thinking i should get like a nice SUV, by the summer gas will be 3 $ a gallon  >:( and SUVs eat up gas like a bitch.. what do u think is nicer for a girl to driver also? and whats better... any advice would be good, thanx  :)

Montana00

Re:mustang or SUV?
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 03:13:39 PM »
Lots of suvs dont waste gas.

my dads got a 2003 explorer and it takes awhile before its gotta get gas.

in my opinion mustangs have gone down hill so much from when they used to be "cool" Nowadays mustangs arent even cool. There have barely any power. The new mustang is 20,000 dolllars and the max horsepower is 160 i believe. come on thats just gay. back in the 60's 70's that thing was pumping out 400 horses.

around where i live theres only two kinds of people who own mustangs.

guys who own older models (60's-70's)
teenage girls and old women

the mustang is a girls car. dont buy it.

i suggest getting an suv. i got a 1998 Expedition. i love that car so much.

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 03:16:22 PM »
Lots of suvs dont waste gas.

my dads got a 2003 explorer and it takes awhile before its gotta get gas.

in my opinion mustangs have gone down hill so much from when they used to be "cool" Nowadays mustangs arent even cool. There have barely any power. The new mustang is 20,000 dolllars and the max horsepower is 160 i believe. come on thats just gay. back in the 60's 70's that thing was pumping out 400 horses.

around where i live theres only two kinds of people who own mustangs.

guys who own older models (60's-70's)
teenage girls and old women

the mustang is a girls car. dont buy it.

i suggest getting an suv. i got a 1998 Expedition. i love that car so much.

lol she is a girl yo...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 03:17:48 PM »
theres more cars out there, keep lookin.. lol

watch what goes by that u like :)

Floydness

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2004, 03:20:08 PM »
lol, i am a girl..i dont really mind whats "cool" nowadays. i just love that car and i dont mind if it doesnt have that much power or speed.. its just a nice car but if some1 hits me with it or i crash- IM DEAD lol

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 03:42:23 PM »
no, i belive the new 2005 model is 300 horses stock, base model. Check up on that. It's a beautiful retro design, in my opinion, and the interior is badass. I feel taht the only "Girl" cars are audi TT's, Beatles, Honda Element, and most hybrids. The mustang is the shit, i hope i have enough money 2 buy it when i goto college.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2004, 04:00:37 PM »
lol, i am a girl..i dont really mind whats "cool" nowadays. i just love that car and i dont mind if it doesnt have that much power or speed.. its just a nice car but if some1 hits me with it or i crash- IM DEAD lol

The best car to buy would be a CLASSIC mustang.  You can get like a '66 Mustang convertible, fully restored in perfect shape, for about 10 grand.  That's about half what you're gonna spend on the new convertible mustang, and about a third what you would spend on an SUV, and you'd have something hardly anybody else would have, and girls look great in a cool-ass car like that.  

Of course you're not going to listen to me, but I had to try anyways.  

Montana00

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 04:25:07 PM »
i wouldnt be too worried about dying.

but if your that concerned, get a suv. i love my suv.

heh sorry didnt know you were a girl.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 04:33:15 PM »
SUV, a tahoe

Montana00

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2004, 04:51:37 PM »
2005 Chevy Denali
Black Exterior
White interior
Fully Loaded
4 - 15" Subs
22" Spinners

now thats a SUV

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2004, 05:01:28 PM »
2005 Chevy Denali
Black Exterior
White interior
Fully Loaded
4 - 15" Subs
22" Spinners

now thats a SUV
how much?

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2004, 05:44:21 PM »
god dont get a mustang  ::)...what kinda suv you looking for...stay away from domestic vehicles...my acura type s blows away those damn mustangs all the time

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2004, 05:54:20 PM »
ya, acura TSX is nice also in white or black... GMC SUVs are also nice and i LOVE escalades but they're 2 expensive.. :-\

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2004, 06:01:31 PM »
ok first of all ill say i hate american cars... But mustangs are ok... if u just want speed.. the base model dotn habve no 160 hp.. the cheapest shittiest model has like 220... i think they will waste the same amount of gas cause both v6 or v8, id like to get an suv more, if its just down to those 2... theres also A LOT more cars out there.. tell us how much your trying to spend... also id would say get the g35, my fav car right now, but your bf  has that

SINLOC

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2004, 06:11:31 PM »
get a SUV