Author Topic: It's flat out time to call you Motherfuckers out.  (Read 1440 times)

Trauma-san

It's flat out time to call you Motherfuckers out.
« on: April 11, 2004, 03:45:12 PM »
Everyone of you bitches who said "We're invading Iraq for oil", come in here, and apologize to George Bush for your bullshit.  Oil Prices in America are higher than they've ever been, and much of it is because of the war.  Who's man enough to be first, and admit they're a fucking liar?

Trauma-san

Re:It's flat out time to call you Motherfuckers out.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 03:56:01 PM »
"SnoopGoog" you said it here

"Kerry, at least won't be an oil oriented president who fights 2 wars in 3 years."

in this thread.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=48936;start=msg554728#msg554728

Apologize.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite, you said it here

"You want to talk about mass graves?  The mass muder of 52,000 people in less than a year for oil.  What do you call the Bush's gravesite in Iraq?  It holds 52,000.  That's not a mass grave?  Bush should stand trial."

In this message

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=50303;start=msg567961#msg567961

Apologize.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tech, you replied

Good point...his dad too.

In the same thread.

Apologize

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite recently coughed up

American troops dying all for free oil and Isreal.

and

We are in Iraq primarily for oil and as a favor to Isreal.

In this thread

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=50583;start=msg569016#msg569016

apologize

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Infinite earlier defended Saddam Hussein and said Bush was in it for the oil in this message

1.  You say Sadaam Hussein kiled 100,000 people.  Those people were trying to overthrow him, so he suppressed that movement.  Bush has killed 10's of thousands of people in Afganistan and Iraq over oil.  Atleast Hussien was defending his government.

In this thread

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=47472;start=msg536201#msg536201

apologize

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Etc. Etc. Etc. Hundreds more, I could list them all, but  frankly most of you aren't worth it.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 04:41:13 PM »
lol

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 05:31:33 PM »
Why didn't you ask us to explain why first?

If you ever studied economics it's not always about how much resources you have.  It's about how much resources you are willing to produce and supply.  In a capatalistic system, businesses want to keep the supply down so the costs can remain high for longer periods of time.  1 billion people around the world have problems getting food, but yet farms have their crops burned to keep the supply low and the prices high.  Same thing with oil.  OPEC has announced that they will be cutting production (supply) by 25% and taht makes oil a little less plentiful.  Supply and demand.  They are thinking like businessmen.  They want to keep the production low and the prices high.

Second reason, Iraq is a quagmire right now.  America got herself in a mess.  Oil production and delivery is not easy right now.  US will have to wait for Iraq to really pay off.  Iraq was a long-term investment.

Last of all, American's keep shooting themselves in the foot buying all these SUV's for the summer.  That's why Iraq still isn't even enough for Bush.  If he had it his way, he'll be in Iran and Syria during his next term.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2004, 07:46:07 PM »
^^HAHAHAHAHAHA^^

Stick to islam...

« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 07:46:50 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 07:47:50 PM »
You've got to remember Trauma, that these people CAN'T be wrong...

Even when you put it right infront of their faces, they still deny it.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2004, 08:28:33 PM »
They're just bitches, without enough balls to admit they're wrong.  They're too much of a coward to even admit they're FULL OF SHIT!

LOL

You STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

You yell it's about Oil, then the prices of Oil skyrocket in America, your conspiracy theory falls to shit, and then you just move on and act like nothing's wrong.

YOU WILL FOREVER BE DUMBASSES BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY, YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKERS!

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 10:15:00 PM »
Do you get picked on in school a lot? I'm guessing people don't usually pay much attention to you judging by your social skills.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 10:58:13 PM »
Are u that stupid to think that once America invades Iraq, oil prices will fall drastically, do you really think thats what happens? And, I always said this war for israel, youre quite moot on that subject.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2004, 11:00:11 PM »
Infinite mentioned a good point too, long term strategy is the key here. Both the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq involves to a certain degree american interests in resources
(not just oil,central asian gas is a key)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2004, 11:02:43 PM »
*takes the time to actually read Trauma's post*

"Tech, you replied

Good point...his dad too.

In the same thread.

Apologize"

You dumb goof, I didnt even say that. That quote is from H-Unit, check your own link you dunce. War for Israel. End of story.

- Lewis Carroll

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2004, 11:03:57 PM »
Everyone of you bitches who said "We're invading Iraq for oil", come in here, and apologize to George Bush for your bullshit.  Oil Prices in America are higher than they've ever been, and much of it is because of the war.

this is one of the most simplistic and childish oversimplifications i've ever read.

do some research.

for the record, i personally never said it was about oil. and  it certainly wasn't about freeing the iraqi people.  it was about controlling saddam's regime. however...

crude oil prices hav only risen recently, so why have gas prices steadily been rising at the pumps???  take a look at the numbers:
http://www.ipaa.org/info/industrystats/OilPrices.asp

http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/weekly_petroleum_status_report/current/pdf/table13.pdf

in december of 2002 crude oil was at 31.79 cents per barrel.

up until april the price per barrel has been averaging around $31

there was a spike in march of 2003 because of the war, and there is a spike recently because opec cut production (or threatened to cut production).  still gasoline prices have steadily risen over this past year.  this is because the current gas prices are artificially inflated and it's actually the big oil companies that are keeping the profits for themselves.  

You yell it's about Oil, then the prices of Oil skyrocket in America, your conspiracy theory falls to shit

can you grasp the concept that if crude oil prices are remaining constant, and gas prices at the pump are rising, bush's buddies at the oil companies are making a killing???

what, did you think that these guys were modern day robbin hood's and they would take evil saddam's oil and give gas to the american public for free???

here's halliburton's [you know, dick cheney's boys that almost went bankrupt in 2002] stock prices over the year:

exxon mobil

bp amoco

notice the upward trends...

information is coming from http://money.cnn.com :

http://money.cnn.com/news/companies/research/research.html?pg=sn&sid=2303&osymb=HAL&time=1yr&uf=0&x=13&y=14

these guys are making a killing and you are acting as if they aren't???  LOL!!!

who's in control of iraqi oil right now??? the u.s. via the puppet govt in iraq.  

protected by:
http://a257.g.akamaitech.net/7/257/2422/14mar20010800/edocket.access.gpo.gov/2003/pdf/03-13412.pdf

the single greatest thing saddam hussein ever did in iraq was take state control of iraqi oil which literally made that nation rich overnight.
 the u.s. puppet government in iraq (paul bremmer) has already announced that iraqi oil would be privatized; and u.s. oil companies are immune to any lawsuits incurred during this privitazation process.  these guys are literally making a killing off iraqi oil and as you unknowingly pointed out, the american public is actually suffering as a result.  gas prices are still rising.  

these guys are completely shameless in their corruption.

look at some of the analysis on that order:
http://www.earthrights.org/news/eo13303.shtml

bush and his cronies are literally fucking everyone in this situation.  the iraqi people, and the american public as well.

You STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

<snip>

YOU LYING MOTHERFUCKERS!

LOL!!!

the bullshit you are spewing in this thread is either born in ignorance or intended to decieve.   there's definitely one person in this thread that's either stupid, or lying...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2004, 08:16:06 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2004, 01:32:02 AM »
Lollll! U know why oil prices are rising? Because the population thinks that oil prices have to go up during war. Actually, most of the oil doesnt even come from Iraq, so the oil companies just colluded to increase the price per gallon because people think it's justified AT THIS TIME. People think just cuz there's a way, prices have to go up. However, there IS oil in Iraq that bush is after, and the region is a very good strategic point for the United States. So sorry, what do i have to aplogize for? You're stupid, u belive everything Bush does is good. Are u his fuckin nephew or something? Are all people from Charlotte as narrow minded as Trauma and Kayze eyez?
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2004, 03:55:11 AM »
Mark my words: Oil was the major reason and if not it was to increase control in the Middle East.Quite likely a combination of both.

And I'm certainly not apologising to Bush as he's a dumbfuck and I don't trust him at all. Besides,his eyes are too close to each other.Bad trait.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2004, 06:07:04 AM »
yea like already said opec controls the price of oil, although if i'm not much mistaken iraq isn't a member of opec just like russia (one of the largest oil producers) isn't. there has been talk of iraq over producing to bring down the price of oil but i don't think that will happen until stability is baught to the region

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?