Author Topic: Statistic that proves War on Terrorism is a hoax  (Read 264 times)

infinite59

Statistic that proves War on Terrorism is a hoax
« on: April 11, 2004, 05:40:08 PM »
Your 9 times more likely to commit suicide than to be killed in a terrorist attack.  Also, your 200 times more likely to be killed by an American white man than a terrorist.

But since the government is so dependant on oil in the Middle East and imperialism abraod they'd rather keep you in a constant state of fear so that you give up your freedom's and your money to support useless government programs.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 06:10:40 PM by Hajj Ibrahim Islam »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:One statistic that proves War on Terrorism is a hoax
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2004, 05:50:45 PM »
what kind of comparisment is that? if someone chooses to commit suicide they are unhappy with life, when terrorists intensionally murder innocent civllians they don't give them the choice of life or death.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2004, 05:51:23 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

infinite59

Re:Statistic that proves War on Terrorism is a hoax
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2004, 06:12:50 PM »
I think you accidently missed my point.  Maybe I didn't explain it well enough, if so, I'm sorry.  I added another statistic for you.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2004, 06:40:14 PM »
Your 9 times more likely to commit suicide than to be killed in a terrorist attack.  Also, your 200 times more likely to be killed by an American white man than a terrorist.

But since the government is so dependant on oil in the Middle East and imperialism abraod they'd rather keep you in a constant state of fear so that you give up your freedom's and your money to support useless government programs.
My definition of a useless government program would be wellfare, or social secruity.

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2004, 07:44:17 PM »
The only way I could see you posting something like this is if you were attempting to be funny. Nobody's laughing.

These don't look like "Hoaxes" to me:

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2004, 08:44:37 PM »
Statement that Proves Infinite is a hoax: "Dr. Dre is more talented than Beethoven".

Infinite, btw, why don't you show us the truth in that statistic?  Lead the way, brother.  

SINLOC

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2004, 10:03:51 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2004, 10:55:46 PM »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2004, 11:05:03 PM »
What does a couple of played to death pictures of smoke from the WTC have to do with the fact that the "War on Terror" spearheaded by the Bush administration is incredibly naive, ridden by special interests, completelty ineffective and basically a fuckin joke?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2004, 09:46:55 PM »
Here's some more stats for you finite:

Dutch newspaper NRC Handelsblad reports that in the period between September 11, 2001 and April 15, 2004, Islamic terrorists have killed at least 7,085 people and wounded 10,132 in 393 attacks around the world.

Here's a link to the article: http://www.nrc.nl/buitenland/artikel/1082091676491.html
Login: GeertRuidenberg
Pass: 565tyz4p
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 09:47:20 PM by Krayze-Eyez Killah »

Rain

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2004, 10:28:16 PM »
right and 17, 419 people died due to alcohol related accidents in 2002

and while thats more then terrorism has killed in a shorter space time America wages war on terrorism while the president is a man arrested for drink driving twice.

My definition of a useless government program would be wellfare, or social secruity.

And it's refreshing to see people supporting programs that kill innocents while wanting to rid America of certain programs to ensure the rich stay rich and the poor stay poor.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 10:30:44 PM by Rain »
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

Woodrow

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2004, 10:44:31 PM »
So 7,085 murders just isn't a big deal?

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2004, 12:56:49 AM »

we've killed more than that in the last 2 presidential terms

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2004, 12:58:36 AM »

we've killed more than that in the last 2 presidential terms

That's because we have more power...If terrorists had as much power as us, the world as we know it would be over.

Rain

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2004, 01:21:58 AM »
Okay so because America has more power they have more of right to kill people?

I wasn't saying those terrorism murders don't matter but it's hypocritical to go on a "War Against Terrorism" while you've got a drink driver as president it makes no fuckin sense. Statistically, I should be more worried about being killed by an American then a terroist. Terrorism has been blown out of proportion by Bush/Blair/Howard and the media. It's not that these murders didn't mean anything but to go to war makes no sense. When a father has his daughter does he lead people to war concerning it. Surely this murder means the same as ones as a result of terrorism.

and dont even get me started on the impossibilty of going to war on terrorism, its not a country or a thing, it's an event that is in the past - there cannot be attacks of terrorism of the future since they havent caused terror yet. we can take security measures but that's not war.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2004, 01:22:51 AM by Rain »
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke