Author Topic: BTNH Resurrection  (Read 3601 times)

Sikotic™

Re: BTNH Resurrection
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2002, 11:50:02 PM »
I just downloaded the video and all I can say is WOAH. Beautiful. Kinda reminiscent of Crossroads but almost better. I can't believe it wasn't released. I love how they all were turned into children because Christ himself talked about how you must be like a child to enter the kingdom of heaven. The Bible verses near the end explained it all.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2002, 05:44:21 AM »
Change the World had a great vid, i just don't understand why it never was released.

Oh and i like krayzies verse on the remix of change the world (2nd best verse imo) but Flesh's verses was by far the best.

As for wish, that shit bastard just ruines good tracks he should just piss off.

>:(

Oh and my rankings..

1) E.Eternal
2) BTNHRESS
3) Aow
4) Creepin.

:D

Doggystylin

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2002, 05:47:12 PM »
ive been bumpin this nonstop lately, and god damn bone gave us a amazing album here, i can honestly say i feel every song on this album if im on the right mood, the only one i ususally dont feel unless im in the mood is the weed song...i dunno its just too.. :-/, if that wasnt on there i could just listen to this album all the way through without touchin the skip button everytime. its still dope as fuck though

Doggystylin

« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2003, 05:54:43 PM »
ive been bumpin this nonstop lately, and god damn bone gave us a amazing album here, i can honestly say i feel every song on this album if im on the right mood, the only one i ususally dont feel unless im in the mood is the weed song...i dunno its just too.. :-/, if that wasnt on there i could just listen to this album all the way through without touchin the skip button everytime. its still dope as fuck though

i agree man, its been years since i got this album and i still bump this often. and if yall wonder why i like this so much its cause its a personal fav. i bumped this album during some of the best times of my life so it brings back good memories. and i remember it was exactly around this time of the year, 3 years ago, that i was bumpin this album on my trip.

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2003, 11:09:37 PM »

i agree man, its been years since i got this album and i still bump this often. and if yall wonder why i like this so much its cause its a personal fav. i bumped this album during some of the best times of my life so it brings back good memories. and i remember it was exactly around this time of the year, 3 years ago, that i was bumpin this album on my trip.

This is a much tighter album than I gave it credit for when it came out, especially when I compare it to Thug World Order...Doggy, I feel ya on the good memories part....Whenever I bump E. 1999 it reminds me of one of the best times in my life (summer 1995).

BTW...where is the 2Pac in the sand on the cover?  I don't see it :-\

Bigg AG

Re:BTNH Resurrection
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2003, 03:44:25 AM »
This Album is bad mutha fuccin ass! its ummm a 4/5 Wish actually comes tight on this album! he shines ALOT, but on Battlezone tha last krayzie verse has to be tha best verse krayzie has ever done! im out!!!

P.S. i never keep my enemies close cuzz i got a perfect veiew of them up in my scope! :D