Author Topic: The borrower is slave to the Lender  (Read 393 times)

JTSimon

Re:The borrower is slave to the Lender
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2004, 11:07:24 PM »
Things are much different here.  Idiots like the bitch that posted above don't know shit about North Carolina, but it has a great mix of rural and urban areas (like any state).  I live in Charlotte, one of the largest cities in America, so of course land prices are much more expensive there... if you get out a few miles from the city, though, the prices drop dramatically.  You can't go by 'average home price' because in Charlotte, you can get a decent 3 bedroom ranch style home on a third of an acre in a nice neighborhood for about 120,000.  You can also buy a 1 bedroom loft downtown for 3 million dollars.  So averages don't help much in real estate.  

Eat shit  ::)  ;D I school you on a regular basis.

Stop trying to go back on what you thought a median was idiot.

Don Seer

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2004, 12:33:34 AM »
before this 'mean' shit came up i was talking about the ENTRY price, *not* a mean price, i said that ~after~ you said about median prices.. course i know statistics (standard deviations etc blah blah blah)

where i live at least entry prices into the housing market over here are a nightmare right now.

where i live the *cheapest* houses on sale (thats for a small 2 bedroom house) aren't under £110,000 right now.. (thats roughly $220,000)

Compared to where Rud lives up north.. entry house prices are 70,000!  ($140,000)

first time buyers are priced out of the market down here..
« Last Edit: April 15, 2004, 12:34:38 AM by Overseer »

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2004, 12:37:58 AM »
Things are much different here.  Idiots like the bitch that posted above don't know shit about North Carolina, but it has a great mix of rural and urban areas (like any state).  I live in Charlotte, one of the largest cities in America, so of course land prices are much more expensive there... if you get out a few miles from the city, though, the prices drop dramatically.  You can't go by 'average home price' because in Charlotte, you can get a decent 3 bedroom ranch style home on a third of an acre in a nice neighborhood for about 120,000.  You can also buy a 1 bedroom loft downtown for 3 million dollars.  So averages don't help much in real estate.  

Did you even read a fucking thing I said? You said Median.  O said Average.  So I gave the averages here, and said they don't mean anything.  GROW THE FUCK UP.  

O, don't apologize to this cunt, I know exactly what you were talking about.  He's got the intellect of an 8 year old.

Don Seer

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2004, 12:42:15 AM »
lol.. itsthat didnt i didnt actually ask what median was i asked *that kind of property*   i.e.  is it a large 4 bedroom? an apartment?

JTSimon

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2004, 06:01:43 AM »

Did you even read a fucking thing I said? You said Median.  O said Average.  So I gave the averages here, and said they don't mean anything.  GROW THE FUCK UP.  

O, don't apologize to this cunt, I know exactly what you were talking about.  He's got the intellect of an 8 year old.

So why did you refer to me then ;D retard.

Idiots like the bitch that posted above don't know shit about North Carolina, but it has a great mix of rural and urban areas (like any state).

haha