Author Topic: Church Of Scientology = evil  (Read 185 times)

Don Seer

Trauma-san

Re:Church Of Scientology = evil
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2004, 03:06:14 PM »
I dunno.  I read the first paragraph, and it's a website devoted to telling just why the Church is wrong, a scam, a cult.  I'd rather read a pro-scientology website, and then decide myself then have someone force a prejudice upon me from the beginning.  I don't know enough about it to form an educated opinion, so I'll treat this religion like I treat all others: It's none of my business what people choose to do theologically.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2004, 06:22:40 PM »
I know somebody who is actually in it. He changed when he became a part of it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2004, 06:43:23 PM »
I dunno.  I read the first paragraph, and it's a website devoted to telling just why the Church is wrong, a scam, a cult.  I'd rather read a pro-scientology website, and then decide myself then have someone force a prejudice upon me from the beginning.  I don't know enough about it to form an educated opinion, so I'll treat this religion like I treat all others: It's none of my business what people choose to do theologically.  

agreed

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 03:55:13 PM »
Common sense, scientology is some nonsense. You know those Hollywood figures are all spiritually bankrupt, they have no morals, so any goof can come along and just have all these mentally numb individuals believe every word they say
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2004, 09:12:02 PM »
I heard this radio show a while back and the head guy from the Church Of Scientology was on. He took some calls and got ULTRA angry and flipped out...

I don't really know enough about the Church Of Scientology to make an educated decision...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2004, 09:52:40 PM »
Its a fact. You can see the lack of soul in Travolta's eyes. And have you seen Kirstie Alley post 94? Evil, Evil, Evil.

My penelope stayed true and shook the chump Cruise. He was trying to corrupt her.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2004, 10:26:13 PM »
Well, if it is a cult, I'm sure she'll straighten him out.  She seems like a great person.

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2004, 10:32:34 PM »
where the hell does it talk about the celeberties your talkin about tech?

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2004, 10:37:22 PM »
They're all members of the church of Scientology.  Lisa Marie Pressley is too, she tried to get Michael Jackson to join, but he wouldn't.  A lot of people count that as one of the main things that split them up (well, that and Mike went on tour for 6 months without calling her.  What a dumbass).  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2004, 06:41:59 AM »
Sects are almost by definition potentially dangerous...

Please keep in mind christianity and islam also started out as sects..
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2004, 10:36:19 AM »
(well, that and Mike went on tour for 6 months without calling her.  What a dumbass).  

LMFAO.

- Lewis Carroll